• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto new ability CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Rocker
Yes, the other abilities look fine to me. So I got no complaints.

But Naruto will need Cosmic Awareness too.
yeah I would be doing that.

Rocker1189 said:
Naruto could sense sasuke from another dimension and vice versa.
Isn't that basically just Extrasensory Perception tho? If that counts as Cosmic Awareness then it'd be very limited.

Damage3245 said:
Isn't that basically just Extrasensory Perception tho? If that counts as Cosmic Awareness then it'd be very limited.
Aparently it counts as CA which has a very large range. I would explain how they get it in each page anyway.

All cosmic awareness has a scaling. You aren't automatically able to feel and see everything in the universe m. Some people have way better cosmic awareness

If a character isn't confirmed to be a user of the Paralysis Jutsu, then I think they should only be listed as Possibly or Likely able to use that ability.

I dont think it makes a difference honestly, they likely wont be using it eaither way, and they should simply have it as it is a basica ninja ability taught in the academys. Only people who went through that are receiving it.

Also tbh I dont want to go back and redo it for the characters I have already done it or -_-

U know that seems like a huge revision as well^

Definitely when u consider the fact that we have seen characters in verse stun and paralyze others with lightning but it's not stated.

Minato's profile also needs to be updated, he has nine tails chakra mode and tailed beast mode but has none of the abilities in his profile

MadaraZKX said:
Minato's profile also needs to be updated, he has nine tails chakra mode and tailed beast mode but has none of the abilities in his profile
Maybe save this for the next thread

can some one translate this
ScreenShot 20200216182934

þÑ×þ¥àÕñ®Õ¥üÒü½

ÞÇÉÒüê.......

ÕÅìÕïòÒüºÚÇåÒü½

Òé¬Òâ¼Òüî ......

ScreenShot 20200217081958
i tried but its look weird lol

Purgy said:
This is what Pain actually said.
Ce35342d67c9cea3cc5896e5e8e399cd
I think whenever Pain uses Almighty Push, if the object he's targeting doesn't get forced back, all that force and energy gets built up and it has to go somewhere.
Giving Naruto attack reflection from this seems kinda silly and far reaching imo.
Just use VIZ scans. Forget this attack reflection

kakashi is missing resistance to preception manipulation

madara is missing resistance to mind manipulation

obito is missing resistance to mind maniplaution

kakashi and obito should get those resisatances for enganging in a genjutsu battle with eachother and madara should get his for resisting infinite tsukyomi and basically being a master of the sharigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back