• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto new ability CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Another thing, Hagaromo doesn't qualify for Cosmic Awareness. Watching over the shinobi world doesn't mean he can sense and detect things from interstellar range.
The only person this works for is Toneri.
He should scale above Toneri is practically everyway. On top of this in the novels he literally hid a meteor in a constellation.

We don't scales abilities this way at all especially not without anything backing it. There is no reason he'd have Cosmic awareness.

I've seen this scan before, and it has nothing to do with cosmic awareness. He tossed a meteor and it kept traveling.

In addition, Hagoromo was aware of T7 fighting in Kaguya's dimensions at that time when he did the R.S. with the kages.

Not to mention, Naruto and Sasuke's Yin/Yang seals are Hagoromo's powers. And Naruto was able to sense Sasuke across Kaguya's dimensions when she separated them.

Cosmic Awareness seem's very justified for Hagoromo.

I've seen this scan before, and it has nothing to do with cosmic awareness. He tossed a meteor and it kept traveling.
That is not a fact at all, we never were told how he did it, only that he hid a meteor in the stars.

1. Where is the cosmic awareness here?

2. Where is it here as well? I'm gonna need an admin to say sensing across dimensions is cosmic awareness. I'll have a lot of upgrading to do.

3. Not at all based on what you've stated.

Edit - @Rocker

So why are you arguing this point if you legit have no idea how?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
In addition, Hagoromo was aware of T7 fighting in Kaguya's dimensions at that time when he did the R.S. with the kages.

Not to mention, Naruto and Sasuke's Yin/Yang seals are Hagoromo's powers. And Naruto was able to sense Sasuke across Kaguya's dimensions when she separated them.

Cosmic Awareness seem's very justified for Hagoromo.
I agree with this. Actually I forgot all about this. Now that I think about it.

Toneri has the same ability as KaGuya and Hag. I forgot on the canon box set of The Last it's stated by Kishi that Toneri has the same power as Kaguya which is SOSP chakra.

That is one thing that we scale to everyone

Naeblis495 said:
don't know if sensing stuff in different dimension is cosmic awareness .
It is. And I can personally gurantee you this since I gave other characters C.A. for sensing across dimensions after it was accepted for them.

Would sensing people in different dimensions count as cosmic awareness? If yes then I agree he should have it, Naruto was able to sense Limbo which exist in a separate dimension. Nevermind already answered. I guess he doesn't get it?

Edit - @Rocker

So why are you arguing this point if you legit have no idea how?
I mean it shows that he must have interstellar ranges to even think of doing such a feat. And the fact that he hid it shows more thanjust throwing it and waiting to see what happens.

It is. And I can personally gurantee you this since I gave other characters C.A. for sensing across dimensions after it was accepted for them.

Or you're wrong and it still got accepted. where was the crt?

"The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale" if Hags is able to sense the meteor she threw to another constellation, then I'd agree with him having Cosmic Awareness.

Rocker1189 said:
I mean it shows that he must have interstellar ranges to even think of doing such a feat. And the fact that he hid it shows more thanjust throwing it and waiting to see what happens.
Or he tossed it and it just traveled into deep space, if neither of us know what truly happened and only the result there is no point arguing this as evidence for or against.

Or he tossed it and it just traveled into deep space, if neither is now what truly happened and only the result there is no point arguing this as evidence for or against.
which makes no sense based onthe quote we are told, it says he hid it there, tossing and forgetting is not hiding.

Im not wrong .

"The ability to observe phenomena and be aware of events on a cosmic scale, though the specifics may vary. Users of Cosmic Awareness can often sense others and detect potential threats across an interstellar, galactic, or even universal scale, with the greatest of users being so tuned in that they can feel out even the specifics of molecular movements across such distances. Cosmic Awareness is associated with both Clairvoyance and Enhanced Senses and acts as a combination of the two that takes it to a much higher scale, allowing users to observe others from across the universe and "hear" things across such distances."

Sensing is literally a part of the explanation for C.A. here.

And dimensions don't usually have a set range between them? I'll use an example here you should be familiar with. Rukia and gang on earth can sense people in another dimension. So you're saying it's cosmic awareness?

Just yes or no

Purgy said:
3. Edo Tensei works by bringing the Souls to the real world and forcing them to stay by putting them in a corpse. If Kabuto or Orochimaru release Edo Tensei the Souls get sent back to the Pure Land. There is really no difference to what Hagoromo did. He brings Souls to the real world and when he's done with the jutsu they go back, literally the exact same as Edo Tensei minus needing a corpse.
Oro and Kabuto do not get it because Edo works by tying the soul to the body all they have to do is undo it and the edo falls apart.

Hagoromo did not control or create the Edo he simply sent their spirits back to the pure world, the other kage are not edo and are not a jutsu, he called them from the pure world to the human world and sent them back.

I don't recall them doing that, but to actually answer you? Yes, they should have it.

In fact, Aizen should definitely have it at least seeing as he was aware of events in Hueco Mundo after he traveled to the WoTL via the Garganta (he knew of Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow & Ulquiorra).

Anyways let's not derail this thread.

Jigen's pot needs invulnerability on the low ƒÆÇ or something close to it

It needs resistance to acid manipulation

New abilities should be done on a new thread by now I think, since this has generally ended, and I dont want to add more to it at this point.

I don't really see what the issue is. Unless C.A. needs to be revised, the explanation blatantly says sensing activity (which obviously varies) across different dimensions fulfills the requirement for cosmic awareness.

Rocker1189 said:
Purgy said:
3. Edo Tensei works by bringing the Souls to the real world and forcing them to stay by putting them in a corpse. If Kabuto or Orochimaru release Edo Tensei the Souls get sent back to the Pure Land. There is really no difference to what Hagoromo did. He brings Souls to the real world and when he's done with the jutsu they go back, literally the exact same as Edo Tensei minus needing a corpse.
Oro and Kabuto do not get it because Edo works by tying the soul to the body all they have to do is undo it and the edo falls apart.
Hagoromo did not control or create the Edo he simply sent their spirits back to the pure world, the other kage are not edo and are not a jutsu, he called them from the pure world to the human world and sent them back.
I'm not saying what Hagoromo did is exactly like Edo Tensei, I was just using the example of Souls being summoned.

I feel like we're arguing semantics at this point and the idea that Hagoromo can just BFR people to the Pure Land is ridiculous when what actually happened is he undid his jutsu and they just returned. There's no proof he actively sent them back instead of them only being tied to the real world whilst his jutsu is active.

Rocker1189 said:
New abilities should be done on a new thread by now I think, since this has generally ended, and I dont want to add more to it at this point.

Yeah I agree with that. We can name the next one Boruot edition 😆 the next chapter is coming out as well.

Purgy said:
I'm not saying what Hagoromo did is exactly like Edo Tensei, I was just using the example of Souls being summoned.

I feel like we're arguing semantics at this point and the idea that Hagoromo can just BFR people to the Pure Land is ridiculous when what actually happened is he undid his jutsu and they just returned. There's no proof he actively sent them back instead of them only being tied to the real world whilst his jutsu is active.
And I was explainging how it is different.

He cant BFR anyone to the pureland he can only send souls to the pure land. He literally said: "I will remove both the Gokage...and all the Edotensei shinobi"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/678652969729654784/unknown.png

Hag actually can BfR people to Pure land using the King of Hell. Which is one of the powers over Life and Death. Just like Saint Seiya u can get BFR for sending someone's soul to another place(heaven/Hell)

AstralKing7 said:
Hag actually can BfR people to Pure land using the King of Hell. Which is one of the powers over Life and Death. Just like Saint Seiya u can get BFR for sending someone's soul to another place(heaven/Hell)
well yeah that one is different I guess this is a more widespread ability.

Rocker1189 said:
Purgy said:

And I was explainging how it is different.
He cant BFR anyone to the pureland he can only send souls to the pure land. He literally said: "I will remove all the Gokage...and all the Edotensei shinobi"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/678652969729654784/unknown.png
Yes, which was achieved by him ending the Jutsu.

The Edo Tensei bit is convincing since they aren't under his jutsu so I'll concede for now. Still, Hagoromo being able to undo somebody elses Edo Tensei isn't really all that surprising.

Purgy said:

The Edo Tensei bit is convincing since they aren't under his jutsu so I'll concede for now. Still, Hagoromo being able to undo somebody elses Edo Tensei isn't really all that surprising.
So now he has powernull besides TSBs then? Cause he would have to to be able to randomly end someone elses jutsu.

Rocker1189 said:
Purgy said:

So now he has powernull besides TSBs then? Cause he would have to to be able to randomly end someone elses jutsu.
I dunno what it would be. Can't Kaguya negate jutsu or something? Maybe it would be similar to that. Regardless you can't have both, he either powernulled the Edo Tensei or just kicked the Souls out of the Edo Tensei corpses.

Purgy said:
I dunno what it would be. Can't Kaguya negate jutsu or something? Maybe it would be similar to that. Regardless you can't have both, he either powernulled the Edo Tensei or just kicked the Souls out of the Edo Tensei corpses.
well exactly which is why I went for BFR.

So if Cosmic Awareness is granted for being able to sense people from different dimensions, Naruto and Sasuke should also have it.

Asked Celestial and he believes it to be the case.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4034782

It depends because this is actually a tricky question. It should have been worded a little different. There can be dimensions inside of one universe where you can sense and that does give you cosmic awareness because those dimensions could be interstellar or even further.

There are dimensions that exists outside of the universe which gives you cross dimensional range and senses.

Secondly cosmic awareness is only as good as your range. You have it and only be able to see what's happen on the moon or the next planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back