• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Naruto) Jonin Revision Stat List

Boruto already scales to Kawaki who is 8A in Base even without energy blasts. He should already be 8A. Also now that I think about it. Ao was literally one shorting other Jonin. He should be put at at least 8A possibly 7C

So Kawaki, Neji, and Kimimaro have been handled. Everyone else should go to 8-A aside from Kinkaku + Ginkaku and those that are affected by their ratings. Karin should be Unknown normally, I guess.

Gaara should be 8-A, and so should Lee with gates.

These guys have been handled:

• Gaara
  • Rock Lee
  • Konohamaru
  • Kimimaro
  • Neji
  • Ao
  • Boruto
  • Kawaki
  • Kashin Koji
I'd like for this Ginkinkaku issue to be settled asap. There are a lot of things to do.

3AF8888F-2F7B-4D45-8ADD-559F1121C35F
Sorry I went to sleep and forgot

But basically this puts Kawaki at all around 8A in Base because of the statements from Konohomaru and Sarada. All of them basically cause no harm to the puppets while Kawaki straight up crushes them.

This means Kawaki should scale above Mitsuki with his jutsus because Mitsuki used jutsus against the puppets which his jutsus are 8A or to Konohomaru who is 8A.

I made my case about Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Darui, but I think we're waiting on TFO since he is still against it and said above he will come up with something.

Actually I found something that may just change a lot of scaling ƒÿæƒÿæ. God Boruto series finna mess up the whole scaling lmao. You guys remember the hidden mist girl that said Naruto killed her father?? Well don't forget that arc is canon and the guy was from a "supposedly filler" arc. Turns out the arc is now canon as well as the feats from that arc ƒÿ▒

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I made my case about Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Darui, but I think we're waiting on TFO since he is still against it and said above he will come up with something.
We both made our cases. We just have to see which of our arguments are accepted by the majority and mods. I'll probably maje a separate thread about it that focuses just on that alone.

AstralKing7 said:
Actually I found something that may just change a lot of scaling ƒÿæƒÿæ. God Boruto series finna mess up the whole scaling lmao. You guys remember the hidden mist girl that said Naruto killed her father?? Well don't forget that arc is canon and the guy was from a "supposedly filler" arc. Turns out the arc is now canon as well as the feats from that arc ƒÿ▒
That arc isn't canon. Only the character. Raiga was apart of the 3rd Great War and fought against Might Dai and was killed at some unknown point in time by Naruto. That "filler arc" contradicts canon. Whose to say Naruto didn't kill him in the Blank Period? Whose to Say Naruto didn't kill him in the Several skipped missions after Zabuza arc and before Chunin exams?

That Arc isn't csnon, only the character and his abilities.

6D9A802C-C86A-4AB2-9ABE-B1CEF18BE549
We need to implement this into the scaling

This guy is damn strong and this is canon because of the Hidden Mist arc

He should actually be a Jonin of the Hidden Mist and he has MHS+ feats with using real Lighting bruh

@Astral, the Field Trip arc in Boruto doedn't make the events of that arc Canon?

Nothing points to that. Only the character, his abilities, what's said in the Field Trip arc and the fact Naruto killed him is canon. Not the Arc he appears in. If we accept that as Canon, we'd have to accept Bleach movie 1 as canon as well.

His abilities tho and the fact that he is a Jonin is what's canon. A Jonin who had lightning speed attacks. Like you said shouldn't that be what's canon about him.

If I remember the canon rules correctly we need several things:

1) Characters in canon referencing the events of the questionable material. Saying a name or anything doesn't count, it has to be an actual event that happened in it.

2) Must fit in the timeline and have a spot in the timeline.

3) The author must come out and say it is directly canon or related.

There actually isn't a time line for Naruto if I remember correctly.

But 2 of the 3 have been filled

AstralKing7 said:
There actually isn't a time line for Naruto if I remember correctly.
But 2 of the 3 have been filled
1.)Raiga is shown in the Manga

2.)Raiga is referenced to jave been killed by Naruto at an unknown time.

3.)The arc doesn't fit into the timeline nor is referenced.

Yes, Raiga's rank and abilities should be added, but that Arc is a no go.

Raiga seems similar to some of the Bleach anime filler characters. The names of the characters have been mentioned with some little tidbits for reference, but we don't even add the characters to canon. We just take it as the name is canon, but the details of them in the filler and the events of the filler aren't canon since we need Kubo to directly say the events or the actual specifics of the characters are canon and it's not just the name and that it somehow fits in the timeline.

So for now we leave them out.

I'm not trying to scale the stats of raiga to the genin cause that's obviously a huge outlier

What I'm saying is because of his rank he should scale to Jonin level characters

We can't use that like TFO said because the arc is not canon, the genin at that point aren't even genin anymore twitch feats

Also The Guy is literally throwing around real lightning speed feats

I know about Boruto's statement in regards to the Field Trip, but he literally just states he went to that location. The events of the anime trip aren't referenced in the manga is the issue. There's a separation line there.

I also know about Kodachi's statement, but never once have I found a timestamp for that statement if it was even when Boruto's statement was made.

...it's in the canon timeline bruh lol. It's also on the official Jump website as well showing the timeline of the events. The anime was already considered canon anyway because it's a retelling of Boruto's memories

"It's connected a little bit" This implies not the entire thing is canon doesn't it? They could have simply only went on a field trip in the manga for all we know.

We take the Hidden Mist arc canon already ƒÿæ. Matter of fact on the verse page it even says which arcs are canon I think

Also Like i said it's literally in the canon timeline on the official Jump website

Seriously guys? Come on...

• I don't agree with Raiga's Arc being canon, just the character and his abilities.
  • The Field Trip Arc is canon. Denying it at this point is seriously a straw grab.
Especially when Kodachi is quoted canonizing the Academy Arc ingeneral. It's clear cut.

TFO comes to the save lol. I don't care about Raiga as well but his abilities should scale to the other swordsmen because he survived Might Dai who defeated the 4 of the ninja.

Well I think everything is done here

BFF did say we gotta fix the speed ratings which maybe longer but easier because it's easier to scale speed feats but harder distinguish between who should scale

Back