• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Is Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto is universal.

Firstly I want to provide the definition for a universe.

main-qimg-7f60bf5201daacadaa43d7525880d8b9-pjlq

As stated here, a universe is all of space, time and their contents. As such, Kaguya’s pocket dimension (seen below) can be considered to be of a universal scale, due to it explicitly being stated it is the beginning of a new space time.

main-qimg-43b31abe011d1b7180afce80399c57fd-pjlq

People seem to have issues with this translation in particular so I will be providing my evidence below as to why time-space is an accurate translation of this panel.

main-qimg-8f32e62e79516ce2f57c1daeaeb03f07-lq

main-qimg-5f61e17a4bc34c55066a61fb9e5144a7-lq

main-qimg-5083870a28b18365aa744627a2a3b8ba-lq

If you have any issues with this evidence feel free to dm me on discord and we can discuss it further.

Furthermore, since Kaguya created multiple of these pocket universes, we can safely assert the fact that she is multi-universal.

I also want to touch up on the fact that very early on, Sasuke is shown to be capable of performing universal feats. Hebi Sasuke was capable of destroying Orochimaru’s universe. How do I know this to be the case? The databooks state that Orochimaru’s dimension had its own time. Therefore, based off the definition of time, constituting it is another universal feat.

main-qimg-264509b7f6c79d6e412b7e526f29a4f2-pjlq

main-qimg-431aebe39712d6bf0d5584f072d87f5d-pjlq

A lot of people like to chalk this up to be a wank, but let me explain. All that has to be done is to scale Hebi Sasuke to EOS Naruto.

main-qimg-10f2a73eaa7d653c45e500ba0d8c3a93-lq

As shown in the scan, we can see Sage Naruto is stronger than Hebi Sasuke. We can also come to the conclusion that he is stronger than MS Sasuke due to the fact that MS Sasuke > Hebi. Therefore, at a minimum, he should be 2x stronger than MS Sasuke in order to defeat him with ease. This 2x is a serious low ball but I’ll utilize it so there can no disagreements. KCM Naruto is about 2x as strong than his sage form, meaning if we were to stack these forms he would be capable of destroying 4 universes, making him multiversal.

Then, Naruto gets his KCM 2 form, doubling his power once again to 8 universes. Sage mode provides a 60x amp (If we scale Naruto with the rasenshuriken to the 10 times less than the paths of pain in terms of power then and then multipliy that by 6 then its 60 times)

So, 60*8 would equal 480 universes. We square this by six of sage paths sage mode, giving Naruto the capability of destroying 230,400 universes.

If you have any qualms with my scaling let me know, would love to discuss it with people. Take care.

space time doesn't refer to the size of something, it's referring to the content of it, a spatial dimension that consists of three dimensions and time, making it four spatial dimensions and a continuum . you can have a space time the size of a fridge.

Orochimaru's Universe isnt a literal physical universe, it's a weird mental plane of existence.

space time doesn't refer to the size of something, it's referring to the content of it, a spatial dimension that consists of three dimensions and time, making it four spatial dimensions and a continuum . you can have a space time the size of a fridge.

Orochimaru's Universe isnt a literal physical universe, it's a weird mental plane of existence.
space and time constitute a 4d level of existence. which the definition of a universe. as you said, you can have space-time (universe) the size of a fridge. therefore making Orochimaru's "weird mental plane of existence" a universe in it of itself, albeit a seemingly small one. it's still a universe at the end of the day. a universe can be whatever size as long as it contains time and space.

space and time constitute a 4d level of existence. which the definition of a universe. as you said, you can have space-time (universe) the size of a fridge. therefore making Orochimaru's "weird mental plane of existence" a universe in it of itself, albeit a seemingly small one. it's still a universe at the end of the day. a universe can be whatever size as long as it contains time and space.
That doesn't make you universe level... size matters, period. On this site, for it to be qualified as a legit universe, it needs to be universal in size. Regardless, I'm closing this. Your "evidence" is faulty and poor, not to mention it would be a massive outlier especially for the characters your trying to scale to it. Plus that multiplier you managed to get is completely made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back