• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto High Tiers Revision Thread (formerly Killer Bee dura and AP upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack potency

It should be upgraded to " Ateast island level" from "atleast Mountain level"

Reasons:

1- Every tailed beasts TBB is mountain level ,bee is the 2nd strongest tailed beasts so he should be that level by scaling

2- Destroys CT which was large island level with rasenshuriken and yasaka magatama (Rasenshuriken is town level attack and yasaka magatama is also town level attack,so most of the credit goes to bee's TBB here)

Large island level via combination attack (Can spam his TBB atleast 4 times)

Small-country level with prep (Charged a TBB with the help of naruto big enough to completly dwarf kurama)

Attack Potency: Atleast Island level ( Destroyed Nagato's CT )| Large island level with combination attacks| Small-country level with prep ( Made a TBB big enough to dwarf even kurama with the help of naruto)

Durability

His current standing is again "Atleast mountain level" because he "tanked" his own TBB

It should be "atleast island level" (for the reasons I mentioned above )

"Atleast Small-country level" - Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB while only loosing a teeth

"Atleast large island level"- Tanked his own TBB with doubled the energy in boruto (Kinshiki can double the energy output he absorbs) while he was completly exhausted

Durability: Atleast Island level ( Can tank one of his own TBB) | Large island level (Widstood his own TBB with doubled the energy while being completly exhausted) | Atleastsmall-country level (Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB)

You can ask TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios for input here.

Every tailed beasts TBB is mountain level ,bee is the 2nd strongest tailed beasts so he should be that level by scaling

What make every tbb is mountain lvl? From what i remember last time it was combination atck

2- Destroys CT which was large island level with rasenshuriken and yasaka magatama (Rasenshuriken is town level attack and yasaka magatama is also town level attack,so most of the credit goes to bee's TBB here)

scan please

Spam 4 tbb(might city lvl each who know

Attack Potency: Atleast Island level ( Destroyed Nagato's CT )| Large island level with combination attacks| Small- country level with prep ( Made a TBB big enough to dwarf even kurama with the help of naruto)

Not remember about this can you post scan?

Durability "Atleast Small-country level" - Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB while only loosing a teeth

Not even full charge juubi same with bee(that explosion before juubi charge it at full bad english)

What make boruro is canon?

Lol what?

"Every tailed beasts TBB is mountain level ,bee is the 2nd strongest tailed beasts so he should be that level by scaling

What make every tbb is mountain lvl? From what i remember last time it was combination atck"

Every TBB is Mountain Level atleast,Also Kkapoios calc also suggests this. Gyuuki is the second strongest bijuu,so only mountain level is not done,when a standard TBB is that level

"2- Destroys CT which was large island level with rasenshuriken and yasaka magatama (Rasenshuriken is town level attack and yasaka magatama is also town level attack,so most of the credit goes to bee's TBB here)

scan please"

Scan of what? Nagato's early Chibaku Tensei was calc'd at large island level (while he got stronger afterwards as stated in his profile)

Bee Destroyed it with his TBB (which is supposdly stronger than before) with naruto's Rasenshurike which is town level, Itachi's Yasaka Magatama which is again listed as town level in profile,so most of the credit goes to killer B's TBB,hence "Atleast Island level" or even "Large Island Level"

"Large island level via combination attack (Can spam his TBB atleast 4 times)

Spam 4 tbb(might city lvl each who know"

Already addressed,each are island level atleast. B can spam 4 easily,hence Large island level with combination attacks

"Small- country level with prep ( Made a TBB big enough to dwarf even kurama with the help of naruto)

Not remember about this can you post scan?"

Here

"Durability "Atleast Small-country level" - Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB while only loosing a teeth

Not even full charge juubi same with bee(that explosion before juubi charge it at full bad english)"

Looks pretty charged up to me , and even it isnt its still small country level because Juubi's TBB is country level ,you can check it in his Profile

"What make boruro is canon?"

What makes it non-canon? Boruto is continuation of naruto,it is verily canon

The potential energy of the Chibaku Tensei was large island level, that doesn't mean that damaging it would require near that energy.(not to mention that they one the destroyed wasn't complete)

Kkapoios said:
The potential energy of the Chibaku Tensei was large island level, that doesn't mean that damaging it would require near that energy.(not to mention that they one the destroyed wasn't complete)
CT is an attack that would be destroyed if overpowered,and its potency is large island level.I dont understand why wont destroying one would make you island level (Completion doent make its potency less so its irrelevant if its complete or not) ,but anyways what about my other points?

The way I see it, Chibaku Tensei's AP comes from the fact that it pulled that much rubble together into a big ball of rock. Destroying part of it would only warrant damage equal to that of the chunk destroyed + maybe the part where whatever attack overpowers its gravitational pull to fly out and away from it.

@Adam of darkness I agree with Gemmysaur, and thinking with a more clear mind you may have a point.

Adam of darkness said:
Attack potency

Reasons:

1- Every tailed beasts TBB is mountain level ,bee is the 2nd strongest tailed beasts so he should be that level by scaling
Kurama is on the lowest end of Small Island level and the Hachibi is comparable though to what degree is unknown. An upgrade to Small Island level is possible, though leaving him at the level he is would make little difference.

Adam of darkness said:
Outlier.

Adam of darkness said:
Calc stacking. Spamming an attack does not increase AP.

Adam of darkness said:
Small-country level with prep (Charged a TBB with the help of naruto big enough to completly dwarf kurama)
Unquantifiable.

Adam of darkness said:
"Atleast Small-country level" - Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB while only loosing a teeth
I would be fine with Country level actually.

Adam of darkness said:
"Atleast large island level"- Tanked his own TBB with doubled the energy in boruto (Kinshiki can double the energy output he absorbs) while he was completly exhausted
Tanked? Being knocked unconscious is not a good durability feat and since the movie was retconned we have no idea if he even survived or not.

Even then Momoshiki should be so beyond him that this comparison shouldn't even be discussed due to its likelihood of being an outlier.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Adam of darkness said:
Attack potency

Reasons:

Kurama is on the lowest end of Small Island level and the Hachibi is comparable though to what degree is unknown. An upgrade to Small Island level is possible, though leaving him at the level he is would make little difference.

Many things to consider here

1- It was half of kurama who has small island level calc

2- It was naruto's first TBB,kurama himself states their link isnt perfect

3- Kurama is multi-continent,if you are saying gyuuki is comparable island level isnt a stretch in a bit

Adam of darkness said:
Outlier.

Why is it an outlier again? What contradicts it?

Adam of darkness said:
Calc stacking. Spamming an attack does not increase AP.

Toriko's profile has "combination attacks" hence I included this

Adam of darkness said:
Unquantifiable.
Agreed,guess this is unquantifiable

Adam of darkness said:
I would be fine with Country level actually.

Cool,so Country level dura for B I guess?

Adam of darkness said:
Tanked? Being knocked unconscious is not a good durability feat and since the movie was retconned we have no idea if he even survived or not.

Even then Momoshiki should be so beyond him that this comparison shouldn't even be discussed due to its likelihood of being an outlier.

Momo sisnt add his own chakra,just redirected B's attack to himself which was his TBB doubled,he was knocked out unconsious ,not killed (Considering he was exhausted and had no power,I counted this as a feat)
Also,I guess you agree with country level dura for bee

"Every tailed beasts TBB is mountain level ,bee is the 2nd strongest tailed beasts so he should be that level by scaling

What make every tbb is mountain lvl? From what i remember last time it was combination atck"

Every TBB is Mountain Level atleast,Also Kkapoios calc also suggests this. Gyuuki is the second strongest bijuu,so only mountain level is not done,when a standard TBB is that level

You call that standard TBB? Go check Bee vs sasuke 4 taio naruto vs orochimaru 6 tail vs pain (TBB).

"2- Destroys CT which was large island level with rasenshuriken and yasaka magatama (Rasenshuriken is town level attack and yasaka magatama is also town level attack,so most of the credit goes to bee's TBB here)

scan please"

Scan of what? Nagato's early Chibaku Tensei was calc'd at large island level (while he got stronger afterwards as stated in his profile)

Bee Destroyed it with his TBB (which is supposdly stronger than before) with naruto's Rasenshuriken which is town level, Itachi's Yasaka Magatama which is again listed as town level in profile,so most of the credit goes to killer B's TBB,hence "Atleast Island level" or even "Large Island Level"

http://www.**********.com/naruto/551/12 this large island lvl to you?

"Large island level via combination attack (Can spam his TBB atleast 4 times)

Spam 4 tbb(might city lvl each who know"

Already addressed,each are island level atleast. B can spam 4 easily,hence Large island level with combination attacks

read above

"Small- country level with prep ( Made a TBB big enough to dwarf even kurama with the help of naruto)

that not only his power and unquantifiable so NO Be can't take 1-7 alone while km naruto easily can take them down(not sure)

"Durability "Atleast Small-country level" - Tanked the explosion of his own and ten tails TBB while only loosing a teeth

Not even full charge juubi same with bee(that explosion before juubi charge it at full bad english)"

Looks pretty charged up to me , and even it isnt its still small country level because Juubi's TBB is country level ,you can check it in his Profile

will check later.

"What make boruro is canon?"

What makes it non-canon? Boruto is continuation of naruto,it is verily canon

is this your reason? DRG GT is canon then.

before that what make 100% kurama multi continent lvl? Did he tank that?

Adam of darkness said:

3- Kurama is multi-continent,if you are saying gyuuki is comparable island level isnt a stretch in a bit
Gyuuki is not comparable to full Kurama at all. Read the manga again, Momoshiki himself was disappointed by the chakra the Hachibi gave him, but couldn't even make a dent in Kurama's.

Also, he seems to have a chakra cloak now…which is left unexplained (because it's Kishi)…but is supposedly due to somehow being imbued with Naruto's Sixth Paths Chakra…

However, that's a theory however likely it may be…

Either way, the obvious differences between Kurama in Naruto The Last and Prime Kurama is why they have completely separate keys.

Adam of darkness said:
The Hachibi dwarfing Kurama.

I have no interest in interfering with profiles from franchises I don't understand. Hence whatever reasonings they may have for their ratings have no effect on my decision, or analysis.

Momoshiki using his own chakra is how he amplifies it. It was from a borrowed attack that he knocked Naruto unconscious (also, don't know if this is a translation error but I recall the terminology several times being used, not double).

I do agree with Country level durability B and even Country level AP A however.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Adam of darkness said:

Gyuuki is not comparable to full Kurama at all. Read the manga again, Momoshiki himself was disappointed by the chakra the Hachibi gave him, but couldn't even make a dent in Kurama's. I did not compare gyuuki to kurama,thats why I said "If" because you said he is comparable.

Also, he seems to have a chakra cloak now…which is left unexplained (because it's Kishi)…but is supposedly due to somehow being imbued with Naruto's Sixth Paths Chakra…

However, that's a theory however likely it may be…

Either way, the obvious differences between Kurama in Naruto The Last and Prime Kurama is why they have completely separate keys.

Due to their link

Adam of darkness said:
The Hachibi dwarfing Kurama.

1- You said B one shotting nagato's CT is outlier,which is why I questioned it...but now your reasoning changed

2- Even hachibi dwarfing kurama is not an outlier.I made it pretty clear Gyuki charged TBB with Kurama ,due to which they made a TBB dwarfing even kurama

I have no interest in interfering with profiles from franchises I don't understand. Hence whatever reasonings they may have for their ratings have no effect on my decision, or analysis.

Momoshiki using his own chakra is how he amplifies it. It was from a borrowed attack that he knocked Naruto unconscious (also, don't know if this is a translation error but I recall the terminology several times being used, not double).

I do agree with Country level durability B and even Country level AP A however.

Country level dura with small-country level AP is more accurate to be honest

Adam of darkness said:
I did not compare gyuuki to kurama,thats why I said "If" because you said he is comparable.
I did say he is comparable, to War Arc Kurama, which is the only version that was compared in storyline.

Is there actually any point to this post? No one likes to repeat themselves.

Adam of darkness said:
Due to their link
Alright.

Adam of darkness said:
1- You said B one shotting nagato's CT is outlier,which is why I questioned it...but now your reasoning changed
It did not change.

War Arc Kurama's best AP feat is Small Island level. The Hachibi suddenly, for one instant, destroying a construct that dwarfs this value doesn't make sense.

It is an outlier.

Adam of darkness said:
2- Even hachibi dwarfing kurama is not an outlier.I made it pretty clear Gyuki charged TBB with Kurama ,due to which they made a TBB dwarfing even kurama
You also agreed it's unquantifiable. Why are you still mentioning it?

Adam of darkness said:
Country level dura with small-country level AP is more accurate to be honest
I never agreed to Small Country level AP for B. The third Raikage should scale to Country level for cutting off the Hachibi's Tails.

@Adam

Please do not make blocky quote posts. They are nearly unreadable/very hard to follow.

I thought the version of the Juubi that Bee tanked an attack from was the same one that attacked Naruto which is why Naruto himself has 6-C durability in Bijuu Mode?

@TheMightyRegulator

Bruh,no need to go ham on me here

1- I explained why kurama's TBB was weaker ,so downgrading B's TBB by kurama's doesnt makes sense......but whatever floats your boat

2- I mentioned it because you changed your point,I didnt justify the feat again

3- 3 raikage's attack is a piercing attack,not like just because he hurted B it will make his AP small-country level,it will just mean he can HURT small-country level characters

Burning Full Fingers said:
I thought the version of the Juubi that Bee tanked an attack from was the same one that attacked Naruto which is why Naruto himself has 6-C durability in Bijuu Mode?
This is mentioned as country level in Juubi's profile,and the one B tanked was after this feat,which means its the same TBB

Adam of darkness said:
@TheMightyRegulator

Bruh,no need to go ham on me here
Sorry. It's my honest to god debating style. I mean nothing by it. I'll do better.

Adam of darkness said:
1- I explained why kurama's TBB was weaker ,so downgrading B's TBB by kurama's doesnt makes sense......but whatever floats your boat
You did, and I explained why that wouldn't make sense, mostly that comparing the Hachibi to Amped Kurama when he was only ever compared to the half (and full Kurama prior to current canonical events is featless even if it would have mattered).

You may have a point with the link between them still being weak though.

I suppose an upgrade in AP to large Island would be fine.

Adam of darkness said:
2- I mentioned it because you changed your point,I didnt justify the feat again
You did, by using that as evidence to support the Hachibi dwarfing Kurama, which contradicts everything established about their power levels, ever and doesn't make sense as it was a joint attack. It would have made less sense for it to still be comparable in size considering they're comparable in power normally.

Also, I've already explained why I didn't change my point (which is in itself, an irrelevant note) and I would appreciate you ceasing such insinuations.

Adam of darkness said:
3- 3 raikage's attack is a piercing attack,not like just because he hurted B it will make his AP small-country level,it will just mean he can HURT small-country level character
That is AP, though, what you described. Don't confuse AP and DC, the latter of which is based on how much you can destroy.

(I'll have to read over the Juubi's fight and I'll get back to that durability feat).

"Sorry. It's my honest to god debating style. I mean nothing by it. I'll do better."

Moving forward

"You did, and I explained why that wouldn't make sense, mostly that comparing the Hachibi to Amped Kurama when he was only ever compared to the half (and full Kurama prior to current canonical events is featless even if it would have mattered).

You may have a point with the link between them still being weak though.

I suppose an upgrade in AP to large Island would be fine."

I guess you are agreeing with me here? Just to make it more clear

As I have already mentioned,link between jinchuriki and tailed beast is necessary for a powerful tag team,which kurama and naruto lacked. Especially TBB,B himself states that jinchuriki has to control the power of tailed beast in order to make a TBB,which naruto failed to in KCM ,which brings me to say that we CANT discard B's TBB while comparing to small-island level TBB of naruto, B has a perfect link with gyuuki,hence he can use gyuuki's potential (which naruto wasnt able to)

"You did, by using that as evidence to support the Hachibi dwarfing Kurama, which contradicts everything established about their power levels, ever and doesn't make sense as it was a joint attack. It would have made less sense for it to still be comparable in size considering they're comparable in power normally.

Also, I've already explained why I didn't change my point (which is in itself, an irrelevant note) and I would appreciate you ceasing such insinuations."

Moving foward

"That is AP, though, what you described. Don't confuse AP and DC, the latter of which is based on how much you can destroy."

Yeah,I made fool of myself here

"(I'll have to read over the Juubi's fight and I'll get back to that durability feat)."

Well,I have manga chapters here

Juubi's country level TBB- Chapter 613

TBB that B tanked - Chapter 615

Hope that helps

@TheMightyRegulator If you need a page temporarily unlocked, you can ask an admin or content moderator. I am usually unavailable at the moment.

The only thing that's non-controversial here is upgrading Bee's durability. As far as I remember, the version of the Juubi that he tanked an attack from was the same one that attacked Naruto. If Bee is getting Country level durability, maybe BM Naruto should?

I don't agree to upgrading Bee's AP to Large Island level because he destroyed Nagato's Chibaku Tensei. We're assuming that Naruto's Rasenshuriken is Town level. This is wrong. Base Naruto's Rasenshuriken is already listed as Small Town+. He received a considerable boost in the form of Sage Mode and an even bigger one in the form of Kyübi Chakra Mode. His Rasenshuriken in this form is surely more higher than that.

If the Third Raikage is being upgraded to Country level for cutting Gyuki's tails, would it scale to anyone else? I was browsing through the Naruto Wiki today and I saw that Naruto also cut off the Juubi's tails with Rasenshuriken.

This country lvl juubi

http://www.**********.com/naruto/613/9

And this version hachibi tank

http://www.**********.com/naruto/615/13

The version Naruto tanked was the very first iteration 3 chapters prior.

I don't recall Naruto performing such a feat, but it's likely an outlier considering the weakest version of the Juubi dwarfed them.

I was also surprised when I saw it since I don't remember it either. It says he did it in Kurama Mode. He injured the Juubi with his Rasenshuriken one other time. When he had a shoulder dislocation. But Hinata healed it for him. Actually, never mind. It happened in the same place after Neji died.

Hmm. I would have thought that Hashirama would be superior to him. I mean, there's no way Hashirama would be that much weaker than him. He was going against both Prime Kurama and Madara.

You're probably right.

I'm beginning to think we should downgrade the Juubi's incomplete form though, as the reasoning behind the rating doesn't make any sense (its bijuudama can destroy entire mountain ranges and cities in a single shot).

That's island level at best.

I don't even know anymore. What should Bee's AP be placed at? Keep in mind that whatever durability rating Bee gets would scale to the Third Raikage's AP. If Bee tanked the 6-B attack from the Juubi, it was should scale to the Third Raikage's AP, Hashirama, Madara with Kurama and maybe some others. Maybe we should get the admins that are knowledgeable in Naruto here.

Also, I know this is unrelated to the topic but how fast are the Naruto characters in mach? I mean BM Naruto and the rest on his level.

Hashirama fended off Madara and Kurama simultaneously, why should they scale?

Well, even if we assumed all three of them produced the same energy it would still be Large Island level, just on the lowest end.

I don't think the Incomplete Juubi is a legitimate Country level character.

Kkapoios and Kamiyasha are knowledgeable on Naruto.

Mach 380 likely over Mach 1000 for some characters now that I think about it (KCM Naruto can be scaled to Rasenshuriken speeds), God tiers are over Mach 3000 to Nigh-sub relativistic (why was this removed?).

TheMightyRegulator said:
Mach 380 likely over Mach 1000 for some characters now that I think about it (KCM Naruto can be scaled to Rasenshuriken speeds), God tiers are over Mach 3000 to Nigh-sub relativistic (why was this removed?).
Apparantly it was removed because timeframe was not considered legit

And instead of upgrading B we are going to downgrade ten tails? Wut?

We're still upgrading B...

We're downgrading ten tails as well unless there exists a proper reasoning for its current rating.

TheMightyRegulator said:
We're still upgrading B...
We're downgrading ten tails as well unless there exists a proper reasoning for its current rating.
Large island+ to small country should be fine for ten tails TBB to be honest

We should probably scale Edo Nagato's Chibaku Tensei to his normal AP (not physically) considering all of his weaknesses in this state are virtually non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back