• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Hax Vs One Piece Hax

Bleach >> One Piece > Naruto.

Yhwach+Gremmy hax solos. Perfected COO omg, when trash COO of Satori can make him keep up with faster people like Sanji and Luffy + Law's one shot radio knife / Magellan's illusions / sneeze and hax compilation / Slow Slow Beam / Sugar's fruit / Crocodile's barchan (dehydrates completely) / Doffy's parasite which stops arguably physically superior Jozu > Naruto hax (great too but won't connect to or defeat Nigh Omniscient and perfected COO user with stats equal).

So character with Bleach hax would win/stomp unless he gives OP character enough time to attack, but both pretty much have noticeable higher reaction speed here compared to Naruto.

the big TSB attack won't even go off, it takes too long, the attack will get interrupted by as it did in the manga

Krysis0 said:
the big TSB attack won't even go off, it takes too long, the attack will get interrupted by as it did in the manga.
This one individual who has all of the verse's Hax including Obito's intangibility. It won't be interrupted.

@GreatestSin Are you trolling bro? o_O

I have no idea why you edited my quote with ellipsis. That's...kind of rude...

Yeah, I was referring to the TSB. Don't really see how absorbing darkness is going to affect the outcome tbh.

And yes. We assume their shown feats are their highest unless proven otherwise. Or else, it's referred to as NLF.

Your other point makes sense though. Fair enough.

@Krysis0

Kakashi implemented several jutsus and kamui several times, to the point where he's able to use intangibility and Chidori together, resulting in an attack that ignores durability.

Edit: Point is: intangibility can work in tandem with other abilities and simultaneously.

and he says himself that he can't use kamui on something as big as that TSB, he only made his chidori intagible not his whole body at the time of the attack

Krysis0 said:
and he says himself that he can't use kamui on something as big as that TSB,

The ETSB doesn't need to be intangible. It's molecular attacks and negation makes it virtually impenetrable unless you can prove Bleach/OP have the DC to make this irrelevant.

only made his chidori intagible not his whole body at the time of the attack
Evidence? It's described as warping away a part of the body to a different dimension, hence phasing occurs.

what evidence is there in the manga that he made his whole body intangible whilst using chidori?

Also scans of him using an attack as big as that TSB whilst being intangible

TheMightyRegulator said:

Yeah, I was referring to the TSB. Don't really see how absorbing darkness is going to affect the outcome tbh.

And yes. We assume their shown feats are their highest unless proven otherwise. Or else, it's referred to as NLF.

äh, no, i simply ok them away because the post way to big :) sorry if it looked rude

i know that TSB wont be stopped with the "darkness absorption", but it would make him more powerful :)

but it is about the "hax ability shown in the story" but about the "hax ability" in itself :D and if their hax didnt get a limit than it wouldnt be good to limit it to the feats only :)

Krysis0 said:
what evidence is there in the manga that he made his whole body intangible whilst using chidori?
Also scans of him using an attack as big as that TSB whilst being intangible
Tumblr njk3boKk8z1unxbojo1 400
The attack warps away whatever portion it touches, as is the case with intangibility in the Naruto verse.

May I remind you this is composite? Not big of course as we both know Kakashi's reserves are no way as large as Kaguya's but he has used it with chakra extensive jutsus as well.

10-1-
10-1-

GreatestSin said:
TheMightyRegulator said:

äh, no, i simply ok them away because the post way to big :) sorry if it looked rude
i know that TSB wont be stopped with the "darkness absorption", but it would make him more powerful :)

but it is about the "hax ability shown in the story" but about the "hax ability" in itself :D and if their hax didnt get a limit than it wouldnt be good to limit it to the feats only :)
Well in that case it's okay. I'm not really seeing how him being more powerful to an unquantifiable level would change anything...

Again. If we don't limit to feats it's an NLF.

I've already seen that, kakashi was tangible whilst using that intangible attack

There is no evidence saying that he can use a tangible attack whilst remaining intangible

again no evidence to suggest that he can use the strongest attack in naruto whilst also using kamui on himself

Krysis0 said:
again no evidence to suggest that he can use the strongest attack in naruto whilst also using kamui on himself
How so? Kakashi used intangibility whilst using Susanoo, a chakra intensive technique.

He also used it in tandem with raikiriki.

You've first stated that Kakashi couldn't use intangibility on himself whilst attacking, only on the attack itself.

Now your claiming Kakashi was intangible whilst using an intangible attack (which is untrue as the Raikiriki and the kamui are two different techniques as shown when the two techniques were activated separately)

Not only are you contradicting yourself, you have yet to refute my points with scans and or citations despite my provision of evidence so no. The onus of evidence is up to you.

And that is still the case, kakashi has not shown to use intang on himself and his attack at the same time.

That is true, but we don't know how much chakra is required for the strongest attack, only that it would require much more due to its nature. Also susasnoo is just a sharingan tech.

I never claimed kakashi was intangible whilst using his chidori, I've been saying the opposite, u've yet to show otherwise

And you've not given any evidene of kakashi using a tangible attack on that scale whilst also using kamui.

TheMightyRegulator said:
How so? Kakashi used intangibility whilst using Susanoo, a chakra intensive technique.
kakashi only made himself intangible but not the susanoo, for the "all hax"-char to do it with TSB seems like a big stretch :)

Back