• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Hax Vs One Piece Hax

you didnt say anything for the other two examples :) either way, ywachs power is mostly unknown therefore it isnt possible to say he can or cant but from the looks it seems like his power is "making the things he once saw useless" :)

^^Vanishing point erases the user out of existence itself, naruto cant sense anything like that...

Lol you just edited your comment K And no that would fall under the lines of NFL as ETBS should be well above anything bleach has shown.

Secondly no it won't work dissapearing from his visual sight and mind wouldn't.

they r not talking at normal speed, also bleach guy can just make clones with his same power and those clones copy the powers of the naruto and OP dudes

LOL what? talking is supossed to apply to your speed yeah lol not seeing that nonsense and creating invisible clones which cant be perceived>>>that

You trying to say a sub-rel (probably relativistic once the time frame gets looked at) talks at normal human speed?

The main body is still visible, once the power is copied it doesnt matter

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Lol you just edited your comment K And no that would fall under the lines of NFL as ETBS should be well above anything bleach has shown.

Secondly no it won't work dissapearing from his visual sight and mind wouldn't.
? what do you mean with "editing"?

and, yeah, i know it is NFL, but his ability isnt really measurable with common methods, if not hinted or stated to have a limit it is usually simply that they dont have one, take gremmy as example, he is a limitless reality warper, but he is simply to dumb to use his powers, can we assume that his full ability lie in what he showed? (it is a different matter if we talk about feat-only)

btw, vanishing point doesnt even take the user out of sight and mind, his version 2 takes even his "existence" away, http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Vanishing_Point#Powers_.26_Abilities

PS: arent we dicsussing "who has better hax"? this isnt a battle right?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Chakra is needed to perform those which is the moulding of what bleach utilizes and physical energy.
Don't you usually equalize energy for that? Isn't that like a unspoken rule? Anyways for the sake of this battle Chakra = Reiatsu.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Than Naruto team holy stomps genjutsu already active by eye contact
But isn't a way to get out of Genjutsu by building up chakra (in this case Reiatsu), and releasing it? Don't Bleach characters do that all the time?

Sorry I'm late. [B]GreatestSin said:
@TheMightyRegulator

ywach would make this attack into nothing[/B]

Looks like Chillvibez already addressed this.

, ichibei could give this attack the name "small explosion" and it would be less effective than a balloon exploding

By splashing ink on it...which is useless as the TSB negates such attacks. It didn't work on Ywhach, then why would it work on the TSB?

, gremmy could change the ball into massive lead and turn kaguya into a real rabbit...

Then why didn't Gremmy turn Kenpachi of his sword into anything? Please provide a scan of Gremmy doing such to anything or anyone at this level.

Bleach is thanks to the current arc million times above the other verses if it comes to hax...

Not yet.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
But isn't a way to get out of Genjutsu by building up chakra (in this case Reiatsu), and releasing it? Don't Bleach characters do that all the time?
As far as im aware no could be wrong.

genjutsu won't work, its the same bases why genjutsu doesn't work on people with 2 sharingan (well the normal one anyway). I'm referring to the sixth sense

Krysis0 said:
genjutsu won't work, its the same bases why genjutsu doesn't work on people with 2 sharingan (well the normal one anyway). I'm referring to the sixth sense
Those with mangekyo sharingan will be able to escape lower forms of genjutsu energy maybe equazlied but powers nope...

genutsu was stated to work only on the 5 senses, which was why (I think) people with their sharingan active r immune to genjutsu since they have 6 passive senses. Bleach dude also has 6 passive senses

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
JoJoFanboy666 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
As far as im aware no could be wrong.
I remember Jiraiya teaching Naruto this in a flashback during the brief battle with Itachi. I'll go find scans.

You have a point there but it still wouldnt matter against mangekyo sharingan genjutsus as even someone with sharigan wouldnt be able to do so .Also the only ones who are immune are jinchuriki which share energy and have another force of conscioucness indicating them of this but again even that was futile against mugen tsukuyomi.

bleach wins with easy lol 1 person with all the power of bleach lol its game over. just think of just some of there skills

1 Barragan

2 yamammoto

3 aizen/yhwach

4 pernida

5 ichibie

and much much more. no one can take all of that. and because of having aizen power that guy would never die.

bleach dude also have countless inner spirits which can help them break free, but I don't think this is an actual battle, but just who has better hax

TheMightyRegulator wrote
By splashing ink on it...which is useless as the TSB negates such attacks. It didn't work on Ywhach, then why would it work on the TSB?

since ichibei gets stronger with darkness TSB would power him up, and his "ink" isnt real ink you know :I plus the thing with ywach is one-sided decision from chillvibezz :(

Then why didn't Gremmy turn Kenpachi of his sword into anything? Please provide a scan of Gremmy doing such to anything or anyone at this level.

because of PIS :I

Not yet.

neither naruto or OP showed reality warping hax or the stuff with "renaming existences"/"out of reality vanishing"/"time stop"/etc

@Chill http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-259?id=249990#9 this page and onwards is Jiraiya teaching Naruto how to break out of Genjutsu. And I don't see why it wouldn't matter against MS, it's one of the known ways out, so unless you're going to milk a NLF, I don't see genjutsu being to big a role. And is Mugen Tsukuyomi, Infinite Tsukuyomi? Because you need a moon for that...

TheMightyRegulator wrote
since ichibei gets stronger with darkness TSB would power him up

TSB is chakra (energy) not darkness. See my scan of Kaguya above for confirmation.

, and his "ink" isnt real ink you know :I

Stop. I know it's not real ink but it was referred to as Ink in all cases in the manga. I don't have anything else to call it, hence Ink it will continue to be termed as.

plus the thing with ywach is one-sided decision from chillvibezz :( You've yet to prove Ywhach has done anything of that scale. He's right to refer to it as No limits fallacy. Cheer up man.

because of PIS :I

Then Provide evidence to him doing so to anyone of that level who wasn't created by his own imagination.

neither naruto or OP showed reality warping hax or the stuff with "renaming existences"/"out of reality vanishing"/"time stop"/etc

Dimensional Creation literally describes everything you just said bruh, except on a higher level as for remaining existences, it has already proven to be capable of being negated, which the TSB can do.

^TSB is dark, therefore darkness, or does it make sense that ichibe was absorbing the "darkness" from ywachs clothes or the darkness from the hollow world? im not even sure how this power works but it does :I

i said "it isnt ink" because this means that TSB doesnt necessarily negates its effect, afterall ichibei was able to name anything, but not every single thing he named has a name on itself, that means it is more or less conceptional than literally...

this isnt a fight but a comparison of hax, sorry that i started to let it sound like one, afterall bleach of not finished, of coure i cant provide scans for ywach or gremmy but in their cases it is more logical to not think of limits since their powers usually dont require it, which in the end simply makes the user look like a idiot for being unable to use their powers more cleverly...

dimension creation=/= vanishing out of existence, plus, http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_Creation is the very article to that superpower and it doesnt say that this ability allows to manipulate anything in the real world...

@ GreatestSin

Ok. But if I remember correctly, that doesn't negate it's effects nor does it end.

Ah. I didn't mean it like that. The way you phrased your sentence, it seemed like you were implying that Ichibei could do so with a thought, similar to Gremmy, implying it couldn't be overcome.

Their powers do require limits. Gremmy's abilities can kill him and Ywhach's Almighty can only be activated when his eyes are open (if I remember correctly).

Creation is a form of Reality Warping.

Time-space creation is a form of not only reality warping, but also time and spatial manipulation. Also, if you destroy the fabric of time and space, your also erasing the existence of someone or thing as that is what we consist of in an intangible manner of speaking...

Wait...this isn't a battle?

Never mind. This is a battle using one person with all the Hax abilities of one verse. It is a battle.

...Does anyone read the OP here xD? I mean the opening sentence is literally "Battle of Hax"...@TheMightyRegulator it is a battle.

JoJoFanboy666 said:
...Does anyone read the OP here xD? I mean the opening sentence is literally "Battle of Hax"...@TheMightyRegulator it is a battle.
Edited (sorry. I usually just skim through these. I'll pay more attention...)

TheMightyRegulator said:
JoJoFanboy666 said:
Edited (sorry. I usually just skim through these. I'll pay more attention...)
I mean I don't blame you since a lot of people don't add much rules or rounds here, it just was kind of getting annoying that everyone was saying it wasn't a battle lol.

TheMightyRegulator said:
im not sure what you mean, the TSB?

ah sorry, no, what i mean was that it seemslike his powers dont need to actually "write" the word in order to give something a name, at least it would mean that all zanpakuto have the name zanpakuto on them :I it is mostlikely like "i will give a thing a name right now and this thing is the "soul swords of the shinigami", now i name it into zanpakuto", it is mostlikely like a specialized version of reality warping wtih the ability to change concepts ^_^

i didnt mean in a sense of making them omnipotent, i only mean the "cant really add limits" in a sense of "we cant be sure if their showed feats are the upper limits of their powers", gremmy as example would solo almost anyone, actually, he should solo anyone, but he was a idiot and caused his own death, btw, yeah, ywach needs to open his "eyes" in order to use almighty :)

agree creation is a form of reality warping (depends on "what is created" but still...), btw, someoe "out of existence" shouldnt be in the confinements of time and space, afterall something only exist if it is within this two parameters, therefore im not sure if "erasing time and space" actually would affect such a being ^_^

i at least thought this wasnt one, comparing hax is way more fun, exspecially with the second and third scenario :)

Back