• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Speed Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sekkonds

Yes it had extended fully at 1:33:29 cause if that was the case then the movie would had shown that it was still increasing like other series would do. It showed that part there cause that was the maximum height

@M3X; the calc I linked has the timestamps for the video.

Beginning of expansion: 01: 33: 28: 83

Part where Naruto appears: 01: 33: 31: 23

According to the site, it has at least 60 frames.

BlackeJan said:
Wait where did u get the extra number at the end from?
The site I linked in the calc lets you view the time in milliseconds, and view the individual frames.

Damage3245 said:
The sword extension sound is still going on as it cuts to Naruto. 5.29 seconds is a fine timeframe.
the sound u are talking it did not end until 1:33:35 and this is not sword extension sound

and its still goes on even when his sword stop extending

hear it carefully there is 2nd sound(extension sound begins when screen turn yellow ) which is sword extension sound which start at very end of 1:33:28 and end at very end of 1:33:29/ very beginning of 1:33:30 and it end b4 a boob? like sound

sword extension sound and sword swing sound quite similar

sword swing sound start at 1:33:39 https://youtu.be/AMVMUALRlM8?t=5619

i am not good at explaining so

if tata comment from original calc and mine is not enough then i will let him do the explaining

The calc is going from Toneri beginning the jutsu and Toneri grabbing the sword which is a reasonable point to assume that the expansion had stopped by.

If anyone has comments specifically about the calc they can question it in the blog post if they wish.

Genins speed is irrelevant to the calc not being accurate. It's either Naruto scale to it or above it to an unknown degree, or it's an outlier.

M11UTD is correct. The only thing that matters is whether we stick with the old, flawed calc - or the new one which has been evaluated.

Damage3245 said:
M11UTD is correct. The only thing that matters is whether we stick with the old, flawed calc - or the new one which has been evaluated.
If the calculation is rejected, we always have the option of speed scaling back the other highest accepted calculated feats.

Elizhaa said:
If the calculation is rejected, we always have the option of speed scaling back the other highest accepted calculated feats.
In this case that would still be Massively Hypersonic+.

Those calcs - if accepted - would affect a lot more than just the God Tiers and require entirely new discussion threads.

The purpose of this thread is to do with the calc that is currently used for the God Tiers. There isn't any point in delaying.

If the new calcs affect the speed ratings, that can be dealt with separately.

It has been accepted by a calc group member.

I have asked for DDM to give his input again.

Last I heard from Tata, he is extremely busy recently. I don't want this to turn into a Bleach situation where numerous threads are on hold because we're waiting for a single knowledgeable member of the verse to show up.

If the new calc has been evaluated, it can be used; but I was told there are a couple other Sub-Relativistic calcs, then they should be linked and looked at.

@DarkDragonMedeus; neither of the calcs have been evaluated / accepted yet. Ideally a new thread should be created for them since I imagine there will be a lot of discussion for them and this thread is already over a hundred posts.

I will begin editing the profiles soon. Some of them will need to be unlocked.

On a side note, does anyone know what this line means on Kaguya's profile?:

Speed: higher with Infinite Tsukuyomi (She has increased her status to the point of being incomparable to the previous one).

How does the IT increase Kaguya's speed?

The real cal howard said:
Super convenient that as soon as sub-rel was going to be removed, two more sub-rel calcs showed up.
Funnily enough I was thinking that exact same thing earlier...

Super convenient that as soon as sub-rel was going to be removed, two more sub-rel calcs showed up.
But they were done before Damage even made the thread

And I don't even know why edit the profiles now just to edit them again later with the new calc. Let's just move on to the next CRT.

MHS+ Naruto's God Tier it is not even a possibility

Mindovin said:
@Damage

Because of this.
Makes sense but the wording could be better. Saying it is 'with Infinite Tsukuyomi' makes it seem like the Genjutsu itself increases her speed instead of the chakra she's absorbing.

M11UTD said:
Was one of them for Sasuke? cus iirc it was debunked by Kep and IMade.
Not even close to being debunked. We have evidence

EDIT: it seems it's been revised so nvm

EDIT 2: Again we should wait for Tata and Kep for their opinion

Those calcs have already been here for like a month or two. And evaluated. No one helps out so it makes sense if people who aren't knowledgeable members don't know about anything going on

Also I'm pretty damn sure when it comes to a verse like Naruto ant has stated a calc needs more than 3 evaluations

This one only has one literally

@Damage

Speed: higher with the chakra she absorbed through Infinite Tsukuyomi (She has increased her status to the point of being incomparable to the previous one)

What do you think?

I didn't look for monts but from what I remember there is several calcs isn't evaluted and some of them just it is okay at a glance, it is okay sort of looking from 1 or 2 calc group member and some admins and it used as justifications and most importantly some of these calcs was turns out to be wrong some way (I'm not saying they did on purpose but my point stands).

My suggestion is every calc should look through again from the Part 1 even it take a year. At least there won't be a thread every few days for just calcs.

we have some lighting speed statement from DB so probably nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back