• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Well then.

God tiers from Naruto are dropped onto earth, and want to kill each other.

They are mostly in-character, and while only one can survive, tehy will form groups the way they normaly would until they need to kill their allies.

Everyone in their strongest form, even if normally impossible (Kinshiki absorbed momo and normal kinshiki both fighting at the same time for exemple)

(Teen Naruto and sasuke are put in because they have the seal and TSB in naruto's case)

Teen Naruto

Teen sasuke

Madara Uchiha

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Sasuke Uchiha (Adult)

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Hamura Otsutsuki

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Soon to be 5-B Toneri

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki

Black Zetsu

And of course, the absolute god tier and highest degree of 5-B out of everyone, Hinata Hyuuga

Adult Naruto and Sasuke team up, possibly with Teen Naruto and Sasuke.

Hagoromo and Hamura team up and form an unbeatable team.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki team up (and may force Kaguya to do the same with them).

Kaguya likely on her own although she may teamup with Toneri depedning on it being movie Toneri before he gets rekt. She would have Black Zetsu win though.

Madara is most likely on his own. He does not strike me as the person to fight as a team, but hewould get crushed by sheer numbers with everyone but Toneri.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hag I understand, but Hamura?
Hamura on his own is not very great(based on the very little we know of him) but I think together they can be very destructive.

Plus, wouldn't nearly everyone decide to dogpile hag?

Kaguya is obvious.

Toneri would likely be with kaguya at this point.

Sasuke, especialy the adult one, would know that Hag is the worst of their enemies, Naruto would follow him on that.

Teen naruto and sause would epossibly go for madara or kaguya, but upon seeing Hag being attacked by their older selfs, they would be able to make the leap in logic.

your mom and kink would likely go for kaguya and then hag once realizeing that he is the most dangerous.

Black zetsu does what he does.

Hinata solos all through her AP, but jokes aside she sits back and watches (inb4 hinata wins due to everyone murdering each other)

They would if they know how much he can do with "Creation of all things" and the rest of his hax.

That is true but I don think there is much they can do against him to be honest, he has all their hax and his nature of being a spiritual body means that he is extremely hard to kill.

I agree with the rest.

Also yeah Hinata would win because Hagoromo gives her the win :)

Konaguna said:
Black Zetsu is gonna die badly I'm sure of this
Black Zetsu would be protected by Kaguya and if he possess one person then he gets all their power and becomes a big player.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure he only became a spirit after loosing the juubi...
This is his juubi version.
Oh....ok that makes it a bit fairer. But the rest of my points still stand.

I mean, most could likely resist to an extent, but he could for exemple help temporary allies.

Rocker1189 said:
Oh....ok that makes it a bit fairer. But the rest of my points still stand.
Oh, yeah, it does. Tough its debatable if he could defeat most of them on his own or with Hamura.

He doesn't get immortality from godhood, and he doesn't transend the concept of death. At most, type 7

To be honest, as madara agreed with me, his tools aren't big game changers.

The Fan is pretty lame here.

Kōkinjō could and would be dodged, this also ruins benihi and Shichi

Not many are likely to just talk about the Kohaku, plus that isn't really as unbreakable of a sealing.

Its just a sword with planetary AOE, doesn't really help here.

(wait, if he could destroy the world with it, and it works like the TSB, shouldn't he posibly be 5-A with it too?)

Tbh I meant the sword could likely have some sort of reality warping properties considering it supposedly shaped the land

Kaguya gets taken out first

she gets ganked by everyone lol

as everyone else sees her as a major threat

with the exception of Madara

Why would everyone run away from Hagoromo's tools in close combat? Lol. They all get tagged and harmed by each other even in close combat. No way Hagoromo's tools aren't wrecking people.

That Tenseigan chakra draining is pretty dangerous too. It could take out Sasuke, Kinshiki, and Momoshiki if it's used effectively.

Despite Momoshiki having arguably the highest Ap here, his going down hard against haxed like characters such Hogoromo and Madara

Kurama (and by extension sasuke and Naruto) knows what they do, so they are dodging that.

Could momo absorb those since they are made with chakra?

Oh, wait, it can take it out of your mounth from afar, but the sword is still needed to cit it off

Kaguya drops everyone in acid dimension....the end

Or she drops them in gravity dimension and bones them to death

Zzsax said:
Kaguya drops everyone in acid dimension....the end
Or she drops them in gravity dimension and bones them to death
Man, if only they momo could travel between them.

Or if hag would have survived a fight with her.

Or if they could fly and dodge.

Or if they could just nuke the place.

Or just absorb her bones.

Or warp reality

Back