• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Forums Blogs Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Why am I blocked from seeing the Naruto Forum calculations now? They say the "default preferences" are changed and I do not have the "can view" permission. Maybe I need to make an account in order to view them?

@Lina Shields Um I could be compleatly misunderstanding what you mean But I made an account and I still can't see calculations.

Kaknciwnd
Uh This (assuming I didn't mess up because wiki doesn't play well with my phone) Though I think I might now what's wrong

Have you recently registered on Narutoforums? It could be the reason why you can't see the blogs at the moment, as Narutoforums recently changed their domain from .com to .org.

I'll ask Nighty the Mighty about this issue, but mind if I ask for your username on Narutoforums first?

NF moved to another domain (they end in .org now) so that may be the cause of the problem, though I can open blogs there just fine.

Have you checked if they have a rule with regards to the age of the account?

If you want to absolutely have access, it isn't hard for two users here to make profiles and exchange messages on their profiles or something to quickly get to 25 posts.

I really hope that their staff will enable people to watch the blogs as usual again. Othervise we will have to handle a large revision project, and we do not need even more problems to deal with right now.

Well, I have an old account that I haven't used in 3 years, and never posted anything with.

I only used it when I informed them about that BG had created a wiki with their trademark name.

If anyone has any links to calcs there ir anything else I could get the result for ya.

I have a working account there from a few years back which still functions fine.

I would appreciate if you talk with them about that we would really appreciate if they could fix the problem, and that it cripples the entire battleboard community.

Well, as long as it is temporary, we do not need to start a revision. If it is permanent, we have a problem.

Well, if it is, I'm 100% willing to try going and copying blogs into our Wiki (Of course, always giving credit to the originals and linking to them)

@Matthew:

I can try. I think it will be temporary anyway, but I cannot control when it will return to normal.

Not a problem. The higher priority at the moment is to ascertain whether the situation is temporary, or permanent. We can decide a course of action depending on the answer to that.

Well, if it is, I'm 100% willing to try going and copying blogs into our Wiki (Of course, always giving credit to the originals and linking to them)

Thanks. That would be a big help.

No issue, Kav.

It would be a big project, however. I would appreciate help from anyone else who also has functioning Narutoforums Accounts.

Indeed. Massive would be an understatement regarding the size of the project.

Also, created a thread regarding the issue. People with functional NF accounts can coordinate on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back