• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto(Character) vs The Human Torch

Fair enough on the first one, but that's not what https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki this says. This currently says that his durability going all-out is Multi-Continent definitively (and it's for a moon being split in half, I don't think it could really get that much lower), so still going with that.

Edit: I got beat to it, it seems.

The Human Torch is only 3 times faster than Naruto is, which means that Naruto isn't getting speed blitzed here.

The Human Torch is capable of producing at least 538.3795172 Petatons of TNT, while Naruto in his BSM form can tank at least 1,000 Petaton / 1 Exaton of TNT. Naruto's Nine Tail Chakra Mode + Six Path Sage Mode from Naruto Gaiden is far stronger than the Multi-Continent level BSM Naruto, and Biju Mode + Six Path Sage Mode Naruto is even stronger than that. Naruto will easily be able to tank the Human Torchs attacks.

With the Human Torchs durability only being "Large Building Level, likely higher (took a punch from a really pissed off The Thing), City Level+ against flame/fire/heat - based attacks" he will literally get one shotted by Naruto. The Human Torch is a Glass Canno .

There is no way that a Glass Cannon character is beating Naruto.

You only need to be slightly faster than a character to blitz them. Why wouldn't a character three times faster than another be able to blitz?

What about continuous attacks?

Why would that matter when Naruto can't hit him?

"You only need to be slightly faster than a character to blitz them."

That is incorrect as far as I know. There is no set definition to the amount of speed it would take to speed blitz someone, but I would it would think a 10x difference in speed would be enough. The Human Torch is faster than Naruto is, but he is not fast enough to speed blitz Naruto.

"What about continuous attacks?"

Continuous attacks don't really matter as the damage doesn't stack. As far as we know, the Human Torch is only capable of producing 538+ Petatons of TNT, and Naruto is capable of surviving at least 1,000 Petatons / 1 Exaton of TNT in his BSM form. Look at this page to see what I am talking about. If Naruto is capable of surviving a 538 Petaton attack once, he can continue to shrug it off.

Toneri's technique was a 600+ Petaton attack (Stronger than the Human Torchs 538+ Petaton attack), and Naruto tanked it without a scratch in his weakend BSM form. The Human Torchs attacks literally won't hurt Naruto at all.

"Why would that matter when Naruto can't hit him."

The difference in speed between Naruto and the Human Torch isn't so large that Naruto won't be able to hit him once. Naruto is capable of making thousands of Shadow Clones at once, and literally every one of his clones, are capable of one shotting the Human Torch.

There is no way that the Human Torch could beat Naruto, when he is facing thousands of clones that are capable of flicking the Human Torch and killing him. He is also not going to be able to dodge all of Naruto's AoE techniques that can one shot him.

I asked Dark, and he said minimal difference could be necessary.

Then at best this would stalemate.

Mach 3,000 to Mach 9,000 is an enormous difference. And Naruto's Shadow Clones die in one hit IIRC. Also, AOE means nothing when your opponent is 3 times faster than you.

"I asked Dark, and he said minimal difference could be necessary."

Can you give me a link to where Dark stated that?

"Mach 3,000 to Mach 9,000 is an enormous difference."

That is only a 3 time difference in speed. Also Mach 3k is a low end for his speed as that is only his speed in his weakend BSM form. SPSM + BM >> KCM + SPSM >>> Full Power BSM >> Weakend BSM Naruto from The Last (Who is Mach 3,000+).

" And Naruto's Shadow Clones die in one hit IIRC."

Yes but he won't be able to kill thousands of them at once. And the Shadow Clones can literally one shot him.

" Also, AOE means nothing when your opponent is 3 times faster than you."

Yes but unless the Human Torch has knowledge of Naruto's AoE, I doubt he would be able to dodge all of them. For example Naruto's
Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken has a diameter of 806.692 Kilometers / 501.255 Miles. Also does the Human Torch have Mach 9,000+ travel speed ? Or does he just have Mach 9,000+ Combat speed?

Here.

He'd still not be as fast as Human Torch.

His range is planetary, he has more than enough range to kill all of them at once.

Why would he need knowledge of Naruto's AOE? He would see the attack in slow motion and move far away before the attack hit him. Also, unless it clearly only applies to one or the other, combat speed = travel speed, unless we resort to the Combat Speed Fallacy.

Naruto wins due to overall better stats.

The only thing Human Torch has over Naruto is speed..... other than that Naruto is superior in every other way. And how does supernova kill Naruto when it is only 21 petatons and Naruto tanked a 500+ petatons attack in a weaker form without a scratch? Naruto can one-shot the Human Torch if he is able to land one hit because he only has large building level durability. The Human Torch cannot one shot Naruto so easily on the other hand.

Torch is undeniably faster as Narutos speed is Mach 3000 and his forms vary of course but how can Torch win he doesn't have the fire power to put Naruto down.And I believe Naruto can outlast him.

that is according to that calc which we have to havee the calc group look at, otherwise the Human Torch is still Continent level

Oh I see it. Hm, yeah that seems pretty legit. Wasn't Johnny's Continent level+ calc for his pre-Nova flames, which are weaker than his Nova flames, which are weaker than his Supernova flames? I guess that would make sense.

no this this thread does not qualify as a win for either side and also that calc does not automatically push this into the Torch's favor as that calc has not been checked by the calc group

Indeed. Wait for someone from the calc group to look over it, then more importantly, if it's legit, we'll bump Torch up to 5-A with Supernova.

Advanced math?? The math the calcs use are below high school math.

If Torch is indeed 5-A then mismatch.

If Torch is continent level then naruto has to touch him and he is pretty much dead.And don't say naruto cant touch him because he is 3 times faster.There is something that is called surprise attacks.

Blitzing someone requires more speed when they are far from each other,from a close distance even a human can blitz another human.

Kkapoios said:
Advanced math?? The math the calcs use are below high school math.
If Torch is indeed 5-A then mismatch.

If Torch is continent level then naruto has to touch him and he is pretty much dead.And don't say naruto cant touch him because he is 3 times faster.There is something that is called surprise attacks.

Blitzing someone requires more speed when they are far from each other,from a close distance even a human can blitz another human.
So it's below essentials math too?

I am a high school student and we do algorithms,limits ,functions, and until recently Complex numbers(but they were excluded this year so i have to wait until 3rd degree education to learn about them).

Calcs use basic algebra and geometry and high school level physics.

( it has been mounths and since i don't see anything on ethers page )

I say naruto due to the only category he fails in is speed

also his shadow clones get a huge buff when he uses his kyubi chakra like when one of them fought third raikage and then madara so naruto could literaly overwhelm him with numbers (
Naruto_Uzumaki_Region_Combo_2.png
)and can even use it in full kyubi mode (
Tailed_Beast_shadow_clone.png
)

also the truth seeking balls destroy things on the molecular level ( http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball )

Gonna have to go with Naruto here. Superior stats overall, except "flight" speed.

At least Subsonic combat speed (Placed on the same level as Mister Fantastic in the master edition of the official Marvel handbook). Sub-Relativistic flight speed (Over 9000 times the speed of sound)

It's in-character for Torch to get near his opponent for reasons I know not why. Unless no holding back means him flying up to the mesosphere and shooting continental fireballs or something.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vInHL53JMDc/hqdefault.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/61/e4/cc61e4c9e906bc3dfe48ab1840fcae18.jpg

1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100319/3747122-human-torch-vs-sentry.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d3da7d322032f6d8bf2254931cc0c20d/tumblr_mstwecmVAL1sa3raco5_r1_1280.jpg

Note that I can't say anythinga bout the validity of the pictures but considering the Marvel ribbon thing at the bottom, I'd think they're official. If anyone knows it otherwise, please say so.

Anyway, he gets tagged by Naruto's stupidly brilliant tactics atleast once and its flame off for him.

Back