• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto(Character) vs The Human Torch

Human Torch.

Nothing Naruto has can even touch the Torch. Rasenshuriken are Wind-based they'll burn up before reaching him. Truthseeker balls don't have the DC to truly hurt Torch as they only have the power to "wipe out a forest". The destroy anything on contact BS is proven false as Naruto is unable to use them to get out of the Iceberg Kaguya teleported them into, in a timely fashion, instead Sasuke had to burn them out with Amateratsu.

Phantasys said:
Human Torch.
Nothing Naruto has can even touch the Torch. Rasenshuriken are Wind-based they'll burn up before reaching him. Truthseeker balls don't have the DC to truly hurt Torch as they only have the power to "wipe out a forest". The destroy anything on contact BS is proven false as Naruto is unable to use them to get out of the Iceberg Kaguya teleported them into, in a timely fashion, instead Sasuke had to burn them out with Amateratsu.
Hope you know they work based on the will of the user. If Naruto didn't use it, does not mean they do not work

Human torch has large building durability for normal attacks, naruto just needs to punch him and its over also naruto has at least multi continent durability.But Torch has a chance due to speed.

Naruto torch doesn't have hax to ignore durability and doesn't have the power to beat naruto he has speed but thats not enough to win.

Kaybanks said:
Phantasys said:
Human Torch.
Hope you know they work based on the will of the user. If Naruto didn't use it, does not mean they do not work

No they don't, they can change shape based on user's will and packs "enough punch to erase a forest" but anything else about their invincibility is fanboy BS.

Well it could go either way as While Human Torch is Faster, Naruto has better hax and more power and one hit from naruto if possible he would win but over time the Human Torch would win

If this were in character, I'd give it to Naruto, due to his superior AP (Although Johnny's continent level+ attack wasn't even his full nova, and even that is below his supernova) and vastly superior durability. However, in a no-holds-barred fight to kill, I'll give it to Torch. He's just so much faster that Naruto isn't going to be able to react before Johnny's inflicted enough damage (Johnny is over Mach 9000. Nobody in Naruto has come close to that.). Torch's power is also far greater when he lets go, considering he usually holds back so he doesn't end all life on earth. Johnny would have to go all out, but I'd say he'd win in the end. So yeah. Another vote for Human Torch.

Phantasys said:
Kaybanks said:
Phantasys said:
Human Torch.
Nothing Naruto has can even touch the Torch. Rasenshuriken are Wind-based they'll

burn up before reaching him. Truthseeker balls don't have the DC to truly hurt Torch as they only have the power to "wipe out a forest". The destroy anything on contact BS is proven false as Naruto is unable to use them to get out of the Iceberg Kaguya teleported them into, in a timely fashion, instead Sasuke had to burn them out with Amateratsu.
No they don't, they can change shape based on user's will and packs "enough punch to erase a forest" but anything else about their invincibility is fanboy BS.
TSBs were already explained as working like Onoki's Atomic Dismantling but better since it can change shape as well. Why do you think it was so important for Guy not to touch the orbs or staff?

i know its minor(or at least how some people look at the word), otherwise i would have warned you against it, i just edited it out because i would rather limit the amount of times we say minor words in case of members who don't read the rules come here and automatically think its okay to use the more major words

i think that naruto take this he has more destructive capacity and i think he would be able to indure the torch temperature becouse he was able to deflect sasuke amaterasu in his weakest form and to counter the torch speed he has precognition.

Yep, Human Torch wins. His speed and supernova ablity outclasses everything shown by Naruto in this debate. The only outcome I can see Naruto winning is if the Human Torch gets cocky, but considering that the supernova is pretty potent I doubt Naruto will see that chance.

...why are people saying that Supernova > everything Naruto has? It's only Continent Level currently, Naruto's durability is Multi-Continent. He can take quite a few Supernovas and keep going. And Torch's speed advantage is being overstated, he's only barely Sub-Relativistic (Mach 9000+.) Last I checked, Naruto was on the higher end of Massively Hypersonic+, so I don't see him getting blitzed. And there's also the fact that Torch's durabiilty is so low that he'll die in one to Naruto's pretty much anything, so... yeah, still siding with Naruto.

Back