• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juubidara 6A rating comes from the ten tails which has been axed so he should lose his 6A too and there is no way one rinnegan juubidaara is 6B, just leave his rating as unknown, you can scale him to nardo, I mean he still took hits from spsm naruto

A couple of issues here.

Hashirama's statement about Madara regaining his past strength was after he acquired Sage Mode.
Also, we never actually saw Edo Madara trading blows with SM Edo Hashirama, only their bases.
So? Do we keep the Unknown ratings or replace it with "At Least Large Mountain Level"?

Nah there is no way one rinnegan juubidaara is 6B, just leave his rating as unknown, if you cannot scale him to nardo, I mean he still took hits from spsm naruto
That was after absorbing the God Tree. A God Tree that was mostly ignored for dozens of chapters, accumulating Chakra as its purpose, until Naruto cut it down.

He couldn't have gotten weaker. His EMS Key and Edo Key have "At Least" in them.
I was gonna say that Edo Madara had 2 Rinnegan, even if they were fakes, while blind Madara didn't, but then I remembered that Revived Madara shattered Hashirama's Deity Gates which were restraining Edo Madara pretty casually, so he should be stronger anyway, yes.

I was gonna say that Edo Madara had 2 Rinnegan, even if they were fakes, while blind Madara didn't, but then I remembered that Revived Madara shattered Hashirama's Deity Gates which were restraining Edo Madara pretty casually, so he should be stronger anyway, yes.
The same Deity Gates that restrained the Jūbi.

A punch from a Cloakless Naruto. Unless you want to give Naruto another key, whose only feats are kicking away a TSO, getting his punch blocked by Madara, and cutting Madara and the God Tree, then by all means go ahead.
It is a spsm naruto without kcm, what boosted naruto was the spsm chakra not really kcm.

Madara was really annoying to edit, but I think I finally finished him. What do you guys think?

I think it looks good.

Kinda tempted to mention how he and Hashirama should be scaling to KCM2 Nardo here

Let's just not lol, save it for later. This is technically not a scaling thread, and has already overstayed its welcome. We're mostly just updating the profiles with the new values.

Madara was really annoying to edit, but I think I finally finished him. What do you guys think?
Since Madara is more or less finished.
Gonna bring this back up again.
Just noticed that Guy's Striking Strength and Durability don't match his AP in his Sixth Gate and Seventh Gate Keys.

Large Mountain Level, possibly higher ~ Sixth Gate

Large Mountain Level+ ~ Seventh Gate

And the wording in the Tier section needs to be revised as well.

Since Madara is more or less finished.
Gonna bring this back up again.
I'll try to handle it rn.

At this point, I've edited Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Minato, Juubi, Obito, Guy, B, and Kurama.
You guys can take a look now, and let me know if anything still needs changes. If it's all good to go, then this thread can FINALLY be closed.

Just noticed that Guy's Striking Strength and Durability don't match his AP in his Sixth Gate and Seventh Gate Keys.

Large Mountain Level, possibly higher ~ Sixth Gate

Large Mountain Level+ ~ Seventh Gate

And the wording in the Tier section needs to be revised as well.
Handled, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back