• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

Damage3245 said:
It was this moment. It's a bit daft because he also still had his Chakra Cloak mode on.
Should it be thay using FTG is more chakra tasking than keeping the cloak on? If not, then I don't know how this isn't a contradiction.

He FTGed the entire shinobi force so it is waay more chakra than normal. Also Edo get unlimited chakra regen but the use of their chakra in life still stays the same. It is why they can't spam infinite shadow clones at one time.

i just thought of something why don't we just make a light novel profile for momoshiki cause he does have different feats from the anime and manga

wont Work. He didn't finish absorbing it. Also we already tried and it was disagreed upon for some reason. I agree he has different abilities. But the site said the story as to be different than the other ones

No it isn't, unless he absorbed the entire star or something.

Also rocker is right on Edo, they have the same amount of chakra as they were when they were alive but it completely replenishes no matter what

AstralKing7 said:
wont Work. He didn't finish absorbing it. Also we already tried and it was disagreed upon for some reason. I agree he has different abilities. But the site said the story as to be different than the other ones
oh ok it was worth a try tho

TataHakai said:
No it isn't, unless he absorbed the entire star or something.
Also rocker is right on Edo, they have the same amount of chakra as they were when they were alive but it completely replenishes no matter what
wait did he absorbed the whole star or not because i haven't read the light novel

He was absorbing chakra from beyond the dimension he created, which was at least Planet sized/Star size (Naruto and Sasuke saw the sun inside the dimension)

But if i recall correctly it was thrown out because Novels are like Tertiary canon now (Behind anime and manga)

TataHakai said:
He was absorbing chakra from beyond the dimension he created, which was at least Planet sized/Star size (Naruto and Sasuke saw the sun inside the dimension)
But if i recall correctly it was thrown out because Novels are like Tertiary canon now (Behind anime and manga)
oh ok

TataHakai said:
He was absorbing chakra from beyond the dimension he created, which was at least Planet sized/Star size (Naruto and Sasuke saw the sun inside the dimension)But if i recall correctly it was thrown out because Novels are like Tertiary canon now (Behind anime and manga)
Boruto ep 65 shows outer space

and his dimension has multiple stars

Yeah, it's weird because it even says on the page that Mifune is comparable to Hanzo and that Hanzo beat up the Sannin, but for some reason they're 7-C.

Actually now that I think about it. Pervy Sage couldn't believe that pain defeated Hanson so instead I'm starting to believe Hanzonshould scale

The whole 6 Pains attacked Hanzo when he was in his pajamas, weaponless and stuff, dunno if Jiraiya knew this and how safe would it be to scale like that.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
The whole 6 Pains attacked Hanzo when he was in his pajamas, weaponless and stuff, dunno if Jiraiya knew this and how safe would it be to scale like that.
Even if he was in his pajamas, his body durability shouldn't have changed.

Even if he nothing about him changes, what points that he didnt let his guard down, something that can heavily change the outcome of a battle, when he got attacked, because who would attack him, Hanzo, of all people in his own house at night while he could be sleeping?

Naruto doesnt stop being Naruto when he got Shin Uchihaed in the stomach.

And if anyone say that that is PIS, then yeah. But fully scaling someone to other when the fight happened off screen without a clear context of how it went because there is no enough evidence if Hanzo was strong enough to hold himself or if he got totally destroyed by Pain, it would be safer to scale like a "likely".

So, unless there is evidence that Hanzo was able to fight Pain for a time and didnt got ST on the legs breaking them in just one moment, then fully scale is a doubtfull thing.

I thought the argument was that Jiraiya was surprised Pain could beat Hanzo and that your argument was that since Pain killed Hanzo when he wasn't ready, he wouldn't scale. But if you're saying that the fight happening off screen is the problem, that shouldn't be considered as that's not what the upgrade is based off of. It's based off of Jiraya (7-A) being surprised that Pain (7-A) could beat Hanzo. Since Jiraiya would know how strong Hanzo is.

Jiraiya being suprised isnt much proof for Hanzo scaling to him, he could just be suprised that a strong ninja as he was got defeated by someone from the same area as there were no other notable ninjas in the same area.

And i mean, as one of the stronger 7-C characters he is still a force to be reckoned with, verse wise.

Kind of. Happening off screen wouldnt be a problem at all, if we know that Hanzo was able to fight back Pain, then it would be fine. But if there is not enough context of how it went we would be scaling someone to another people without even know if he got one shotted or any stuff like that.

Also, is Jiraiya 7-A at that time of the series when his profile says nothing about that era and all the scaling is from after the manga started?

Back