• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #49

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Uhhh... that may need some more context and a link to where this is said. First time I've heard of a star having chakra, and apparently star and solar system mean the same thing...? What? <

Which I find to be really silly and, like IMade said, likely a big mistranslation. Otherwise why not absorb the chakra of a start that should be way bigger than that of earth?

Ummm what are u talking about?? It's been a fact that u can absorb natural energy from the environment. Did u not know that?? Naruto absorbed chakra from damn near the whole planet.

Toneri was literally stated to be absorbing energy from the sun. This is simple so what are you confused about?

I agree absorbing energy from in that context in the novel is iffy but it's possibly to absorb energy from it which is not what's people have a problem with. It's the translations

What does absorbing natural energy from the enviroment have to do with anything...? The sun is not a planet, I mean damn Momoshiki can't grow fruits in planets that are left barren after too many fruits are harvested from it, despite the fact they remain planets. Would naruto be unable to absorb chakra from mars then? What about mercury? Why would we assume this suddenly applies to stars?

And again, why not just suck chakra from stars if that's what the Otsusuki wants, more chakra and power?

It just seems nonsensical in a more basic level.

...maybe because not every Otsutsuki member has the same power as Momoshiki. He is literally the only person with that ability

We see Toneri literally absorbing the suns energy. Why are u even debating this??? The sun is apart of nature which you aren't understanding. It's apart of the cycle of life man. It supplies living things with energy in the first place.

Like seriously your grasping straws now. Why would he absorb chakra from a planet that doesn't have any chakra???

Jsut taking chakra from the sun doesn't give you the same properties as a chakra fruit. That was the whole plot dude. You pretty much just typed all of that for nothing bro. Sasuke didn't become immortal when absorbing all of the chakra of the tailed beasts. Naruto didn't become the Juubi Jin when he had all of the tailed beasts inside of him nor did he become immortal.

They wanted the properties of the fruit not jsut chakra. It's literally stated

Yet momoshiki never tried that?

I'm grasping at no straws, you just fail to understand what I mean. And we must have watched different movies, but sure. Sun is also chakra, of course.

Actually in the same novel momoshiki was stated to be draining chakra beyond his dimension, this includes a star as well because know know that his dimension includes a sun. Honestly all we need id a bit more confirmation and star level god tiers is not that far off.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Yet momoshiki never tried that?

I'm grasping at no straws, you just fail to understand what I mean. And we must have watched different movies, but sure. Sun is also chakra, of course.

I jsut told u why Momoshiki didn't try to. Hell for all we know Momoshiki didn't get that range of absorption until he transformed if he was actually absorbing a star but we don't know because it's too iffy.

its this another case of mistranslating hoshi as star instead of planet? cause that happens alot. edens zero had a similar case with mother being stated to be bigger than stars, when it was actually bigger than planets.

Yeah it likely is for draining from the star they lived on. But he also drained chakra beyond the dimension he created which includes a sun in it.

Anyone else think that it would be better if Sasuke's Teenage profile was split into Kid Sasuke (Part 1) and Teenage Sasuke (Shippuden)? Just like Naruto's profiles.

I feel like the profile is long enough, with enough distinct forms & abilities to justify splitting it.

Could Anyone here tell me how strong are the new generation kages are exactly? Guys like darui,kurostuchi,gaara etc

Okay, this is definitely off-topic but can I ask a quick question? Madara literally said Edos have unlimited chakra but then when Tobirama asked Minato if he could teleport directly to Naruto's side he complained about Chakra, he said he was low on chakra. So, is this some sort of contradiction?

It was this moment. It's a bit daft because he also still had his Chakra Cloak mode on.

Back