• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

She did not comment on the enormous chakra in their hands she commented on the jutsu in their hands.The sage did give them the jutsu. They fueled the jutsu with their own power.

He provied them with both the seal and the energy for it. Even our page on Hagoromo states that he gave them this energy.

Yeah he did give them his power, which is why they are 5-B. They then used the power that is now theirs to lift the moon. The sage did not lift it. They did with their own power that he initially gave them.

Yes? They used his power to create a moon which then moved out of orbit. I'm just saying that they didn't constantly supply energy to the thing to move it. It leaving Kaguya's planet is just part of the jutsu, like with what happened for the Narutoverse moon.

Qawsedf234 said:
Yes? They used his power to create a moon which then moved out of orbit. I'm just saying that they didn't constantly supply energy to the thing to move it. It leaving Kaguya's planet is just part of the jutsu, like with what happened for the Narutoverse moon.
Yeah and to do that it needs energy, it cant just fly of randomly. There is the energy in creating the moon and then the energy in lifting it.

I was just saying that base Naruto didn't push the moon into orbit. The jutsu he used in his So6P mode did. Then the debate started.

Yeah I wasn't trying to downgrade them or anything. I just disagreed with Omimi saying that base Naruto should be attributed with the feat.

Qawsedf234 said:
I was just saying that base Naruto didn't push the moon into orbit. The jutsu he used in his So6P mode did. Then the debate started.
u disagree with me its ok

but manga scene disagree with u

when they were lifting the moon he was in base

Back