• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #47 (Part I Appreciation Thread!)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Can someone calc onoki destroying turtle island?
It was calced at like Low 6-B but ignored because Onok's Jutsu is mostly haxedbased

and ignores durability

I think we should fix Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

Base Momoshiki has never shown evidence that 5-B and Kinshiki have never shown evidence that he can split planets.

Maybe this is about

Momshiki

Unknow Up to 5-B with pills | 5-B

Unknow
, 5-B with pills | 5-B

At least High 6-A, 5-B with pills | 5-B

Kinshiki

Unknow

So I figured we could use peak superhuman speed for the 3 day travel, i.e 34.3 m/s, that fits well into the verse's shown running speed feats, this would yield about a 44000 km wide Earth

I don't think that would work. A normal messenger hawk made the same trip in a single day.

Seems like a double standard to accept sizes for other stuff like Seireitei based on statements but not for NV Earth......

who is faster peak superhuman or messenger hawk

messenger hawk >>any normal ninja otherwise there is no purpose to use messenger hawk who is slower then ninja anyway

BMWFanboy said:
Seems like a double standard to accept sizes for other stuff like Seireitei based on statements but not for NV Earth......
This has come up multiple times, if you got a problem with it, make a CTR thread or ask why they are being used. I'm pretty sure they had threads discussing why.

The hawks are literally ninja hawks lol, just like ninja dogs and other ninja animals they are likely much faster than normal animals.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Then the hawks have faster travel speed?
Presumably yeah.

The hawks are literally ninja hawks lol,

Are they? Nothing implies that they're chakra enhanced creatures to my knowledge. They look and act like a typical messenger bird

If assuming that the messenger hawk of the world Naruto has the same speed as the Peregrine falco of our planet (they have speed Subsonic)

Peregrine falcon has a speed of 390 km / h.

If it does not stop flying and has a constant speed in 1 day, they can travel about 9360 kilometers.

So if the distance from Konoha to Suna is 9360 kilometers

Naruto's world has a diameter. 26215.4002541 kilometers

Naruto's plannet 2 for hawk

According to a curosry serach, messenger pigeons can travel 600-700 miles (965-1126 kilometers) in a single day on average. While a low ball since a hawk is probably faster, we could use that to get a minimum distance.

• 965 * (1785.42/637.47) = 2702.76295355 kilometers
  • 1126 * (1785.42/637.47) = 3153.69024425 kilometers

Actually I guess I wasn't lowballing with the pigeons

A bird's velocity is necessarily variable; a hunting bird will reach much greater speeds while diving to catch prey than when gliding. The bird with the greatest airspeed velocity is the Peregrine falcon, able to exceed 321.8 km/h (200 mph) in its hunting dives. The greatest self-powered horizontal speed is achieved by Homing Racing Pigeons. They can fly 1100 km (700 miles) in a single day, and they have been recorded flying at 177 km/h (110 miles per hour), making them the birds with the fastest speed ever recorded on a self-powered flight, and the fastest endurance flight.

• 177 * 24 = 4248 kilometers
  • 4248 * (1785.42/637.47) = 11,897.7585769 kilometers. Which is pretty close to the IRL Earth's diameter.

It would be 3 unless it scales to other people, in which it would be 2. As the feat is just backing up her current rating afaik.

Qawsedf234 said:
It would be 3 unless it scales to other people, in which it would be 2. As the feat is just backing up her current rating afaik.
it sacales to many

base sasuke = base naruto with/without jutsu

momo

kinshiki

Toneri

Back