• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General dattebayo thread #50

Guys there are a new spoiler for ep 135 from dora league ( japanece guy who posted spoilers for Boruto Manga/Anime) so its stated that Urashiki will ate (you hear right ATE !) his own rinnegans to gain super power up. INTERESTING!

AstralKing7 said:
Tbh the only people thst I belibe who could train Boruto are Toneri and Momoshiki. I don't even see Sasuke training him because he is not a Hyuga and he has never had the Byakugan nor experience with it.
It wouldn't make sense for Sasuke to be able to teach something g he doesn't know about
Boruto doesn't have the byakugan and also even if Sasuke doesn't know about byakugan doesn't mean that he can't train Boruto, there's plenty of other things he can teach Bourto he will just need to go elsewhere for that one particular thing.

Eat his own rinnegan to gain power? That's a new one...............

Eat his own rinnegan to gain power? That's a new one.....

Its because they Jiraya/Boruto/Naruto will manage to hit him with their rasengan, so he will ate his own rinnegan to get physical and chakra level boost in power (aka Fused Momo) and transform to this https://i.redd.it/aoxdltbo0s041.jpg , but there a question how he will fight with heroes if he will be blind? or he will awaken Rinnesharingan on his forehead? hmmm...

I just seen the summery of episode 135 which is where the whole Urashiki eating his own rinnegan/eyes are from. So it looks like Urashiki will initally be losing or at least about to lose before he eats his rinnegan and transforms.

It will be interesting to see who defeats him.

Having similar effects doesn't make the Jougan the Byakugan or vice versa. They, as far as we are aware as of right now, are two completely different eyes not connected to each other besides the otsutsuki link. There's very little we know about the Jougan except it's an extremely rare dojutsu even amongst the otsutsuki and that it's linked to them somehow as well as some abilties.

We shouldn't assume because someone has Byakugan that they can train Boruto.

...u do realize Boruot can see the chakra pathway right? They literally are connected. This is already confirmed. If you want to say it's not connected to the hyuga side of the Otsutsuki then that's just plain illogical.

For one the Otsutsuki have the byakugan. Secondly the Jogan shows the same effect as the byakugan. Thirdly the jogan gives space time manipulation like the byakugan

And? What is your point? You do know there are techinques out there that literally almost does the same thing but are completely different things. Minato and Sasuke's teleportation techique is a prime example of this.

Of course there is a connection, all the dojutsus are basically connected since they all originate from the otsutsuki clan in one way or another, at least the Rinnegan, Sharigan, Rinne Sharigan, Byakugan and Jougan. Connection doesn't make it the same eye. Again the Byakugan isn;t the Jougan which again is an extremely unique eye even amongst the otsutsuki clan.

You are basing your assumption on the fact that it can do one thing similar because no the Byakugan does not have any Space-Time jutsu related to it. Where did you even come up with that? And before you say Momoshiki or Kinshiki then just stop right there.

Space-time Ninjutsu have always come from Rinnegan users with the exception of Boruto's Jougan and Obito's MS.

So Golden Rinnegan and Golden Byahugan is back. And it seems this is like mangekyo rinengan and byahugan, interesting ! But still Kid Naruto and Boruto will beat Ura to the death, im sure :(((( And ep 134 is honestly a SHIT , because SP make fight between Kid Naru/Boru and JIraiya vs Ura , like it was against some member of sound four and not against Otsutsuki member, so i hope that in his new form Ura will show as something.

Seems like Urashiki had already ate/absorbed his partner ir some other otstsuki. Also explaibs why he has 2 pair of rinnegan

Okay Urashiki is definitely too important for plot now. He is going to stomp Naruto and Boruto and Sasuke like damn wtf.

He basically is Momoshiki 2.0 but more hax

If Urashiki got killed by Naru, and Boru in Anime then we can hope Urashiki appear in Manga and Author give more Hax Plot Manipulation and Omnipotent.

I just kidding kidding.

Urashikis isn't going to die because of plot. Plot is jsut on his side. For one he can't die because he will become a karma seal and jsut resurrect.

2. His powers are too freaking important. He still has Toneri trapped and Toneri is incredibly important to the plot of the series.

Nyxus123 said:
You are basing your assumption on the fact that it can do one thing similar because no the Byakugan does not have any Space-Time jutsu related to it. Where did you even come up with that? And before you say Momoshiki or Kinshiki then just stop right there.

Space-time Ninjutsu have always come from Rinnegan users with the exception of Boruto's Jougan and Obito's MS.

Lmao what? I just saw this ƒÆǃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å You do realize Kinshiki has no rinnegan bruh. He literally used space time manipulation with Byakuggan. Maybe you should go re watch Boruto again because this debate isn't even worth it anymore.

Just watched the latest episode of Boruto (134). Expected bad animations, but I was still vastly dissappointed. Possibly the worst powerscaling I've ever seen in a series.

Might petition to add "useless if out of Chakra" as a weakness to Sasuke (New Era)'s profile.

The preview suggests that the production team saved their effort for the last two episodes, so lets wait to see Urushiki get beaten to a pulp by kids with better animation.

Yeah the animation was terrible.

And the sasuke nerf is downright disgusting, I know they really dont want him to solo, but Urashiki's chakra taking must be some next level shit if it nerfs someone this badly.

And yeah the next episode appears to have decent animation which I guess makes sense, the real battle seems to be about to start.

Please Urashiki beat the crap out of heroes in the next episode , don't shame the great Otsutsuki clan LOL , Really if Sp decide to make him losing to weakned Sasuke or JIraiya or Kid Naru/Boru, i will end with anime arcs , and will wait until they will animate manga arcs.Becasue its PIS will be on whole new level.How the HEll will member of the Ootsutsuki main family with the most haxed rinnegan in the series until now plus with the super powered form (like Fused Momo) will Lose in the fair fight ? the only ones who should beat him is full powered Naruto/Sasuke together or other powerful Otsutsuki clan members (like Isshiki) all others from them will be PIS, so i very hyped to see next episode, but also im very scared to see this .

The animation wasn't bad tbh. Even the last episode had good animation

Also Sasuke can't risk showing his jutsus because Pervy sage and Naruto are right there in front of him

What I can expect from the next episode is for Urahsiki to stomp everyone but also he will pull one of those troupes where the villain knows he is so much powerful that he basks in his own glory and just leaves because he has something more important to do and he basically just lets them live on a whim

Or the only other thing I can imagine is for another Otsutsuki clan member of higher position to order Urashiki to come back after they sense his powers.

There is literally no way for them to defeat Urashiki. Sasuke is down for the count. Boruto's Jogan doesn't give him that much of a boost. Pervy sage is fodder alongside Naruto and Adult Naruto is in the future.

Only another Otsutsuki member cna hope to stop him. Toneri is still on the moon so maybe he can contact the clan since past Toneri is supposedly on good terms with them.

Or maybe jsut maybe Kara appears but even then...I'm pretty sure Urashiki would stomp delta and escape Isshiki

nah, Boruto will pull of a BS win. This whole arc has been pretty BS where Urashiki is concerned so why not more BS?

I do hope you're right though because it's most logical that Urashiki would be defeated/stopped by another Otsutsuki espeically since it looks like Sasuke won't be getting his chakra back this arc.

I can't really answer but from what I know about Yhwach then I'd say no he can't but someone with more knowledge on Yhwach would be able to answer it better than I can.

"good animation" is pushing it. Lazy-looking is the most charitable description.

Sasuke has more than a couple signature Jutsu. He still has Taijutsu, and can even create ice with wind Jutsu for example. But here he is nerfed below the level of Boruto and 13 years old Naruto, and those two can still beat Urashiki and push him into using his Dojutsu.

Urashiki gave us this arc so he can absorb Naruto's Biju Chakra; he is not letting them go.

This episode made it clear that the power levels are completely whacked. I would not be surprised at all if Golden Urashiki got defeated by a good ol' Rasengan from Naruto/Boruto, and Sasuke is just there so he can take Boruto home.

Also, Sakura struggles to lift Sasuke's weight (even after she made a trap with a swinging giant tree log), so I guess we'll chalk this off as an other inconsistency.

AppleLord said:
Give me an unbiased answer please.
Can Urashiki beat Yhwach?

I think he can.
yhwach actually counters urashiki, urashiki won't see yhwachs attacks coming as the way urashiki "sees" the future is by going back in time repeatedly, but yhwach attacks will catch him by surprise as his attacks come directly from the future, hence a dead urashiki is unable to go back in time to prepare a counter attack.

Has anyone been paying attention to the plot of this arc lol. First of all Urashiki is needed. He can't die. Sasuke can't take Boruto home. Sasuke can't go anywhere

Only an Otsutsuki member can time travel and that's been confirmed so far.

So Urashiki either sends them all back because of his ego or Boruto is considered an Otsutsuki and the Katesuke turtle activates to let him time travel

Actually Sasuke can too, at least according to the anime canon anyway. It was mentioned in episode 52 of the anime that Sasuke using his rinnegan can travel through both time and space. So if the anime sticks to their own canon then Sasuke when he has his chakra back should be able to take them back home.

But this is the anime and they are never consistent even with their own canon and also don't underestimate them going down the BS route, they have been doing it this whole arc.

Didn't the manga confirmed that vessels could become Otsutsuki? Are they going to retcon the Otsutsuki clan from been alien to been decedents of humankind who transcended to Otsutsuki?

AppleLord said:
Didn't the manga confirmed that vessels could become Otsutsuki? Are they going to retcon the Otsutsuki clan from been alien to been decedents of humankind who transcended to Otsutsuki?

No the manga didn't confirm that. It confirmed that they will become Otsutsukis. The same Otsutsukis they killed which is why they vessels are referred to as objects owned by the Otsutsukis that got killed by them

AstralKing7 said:
...Sasuke can't travel across time. Anyone on this site will tell u that bro.
It doesn't matter what anyone on this site says. It matters what the anime says and the anime says he can travel through time and space. We are discussing the anime plot here not the manga, the novels or even discussing a Sasuke battle on here just the anime plot.

Just to clarify

Anime canon = Anime only. It;s only consistent with the anime and nothing else like Boruto not being disqualified for cheating is only anime canon.

I wasn't talking about actual canon which is the manga, just the anime.

Have you got that?

Unfortunately, the Boruto anime is considered canon (unless it directly contradicts manga events, I guess). So Jobber Sasuke and Urashiki being one-shotable with 13 years old Naruto is canon. Boruto does get disqualified in episode 61.

While the turtle was awakened by an Otsutsukis by removing a seal, there is no indication that it is only usable by an Otsutsukis.

Both Sasuke's Rinnengan powers and Kamui are classified as Space-Time Ninjutsu. So "traveling through time and space" isn't something new, and it is completely plausible that Sasuke will "open a portal back to the present".

Yes but he should have gotten disqulified during the fight with Shikadai, before the while Momoshiki incident, all of which happened in every other source material.

The anime isn't canon, it's filler. The anime already directly contradicted the manga with the above thing. They have also contradicted Gaiden when they animated Gaiden. The characters themselves are contradictions to thier manga counterparts, namely Sasuke.

Yes though, Sasuke;s rinnegan is classified as space-time Ninjutsu and honestly just because we have yet to see him actually travel through time with his rinnegan doesn't mean that he can't.

And whether he can or can't in the manga is irrelvant to what he can and can't do in the anime.

I also believe that Sasuke cannot travel THROUGH time such as an Otsutsuki clan member can. (Literally going into the past.) But he can change his place in time with his Rinnegan via time/space maniupulation. (Such as him switching places with his sword he threw and attacking)

If he could openly travel across time we would have seen this. Just because he has the Rinnegan and one of the abilities of the Rinnegan is "traveling through time and space" doesn't immediately grant every user of the Rinnegan the ability to travel across time.

ShadowWhoWalks said:
Unfortunately, the Boruto anime is considered canon (unless it directly contradicts manga events, I guess). So Jobber Sasuke and Urashiki being one-shotable with 13 years old Naruto is canon. Boruto does get disqualified in episode 61.
While the turtle was awakened by an Otsutsukis by removing a seal, there is no indication that it is only usable by an Otsutsukis.

Both Sasuke's Rinnengan powers and Kamui are classified as Space-Time Ninjutsu. So "traveling through time and space" isn't something new, and it is completely plausible that Sasuke will "open a portal back to the present".
that is what is conscidered PIS, so not in any way does that damage the tier sasuke and urashiki envelope, and in no way does it mean that alternate time line kid naruto is far stronger than normal timeline kid naruto

Back