• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

It would be good for us to get some good consistent calcs for the Boruto Era, as im suspecting our next big revision might change a lot of stuff.

I just realized Should Hinata not be low 7-C with Kyubi Chakra, as it's stated to give her X3 Increase and Hinata scales from a 454 ton feat, and it was clearly shown that her AP was effected by this boost.

Namida feat 19-vert
For the speed of his arm

Time frame

12.91 - 13.09

= 0.18

0.18 / 343

= 0.00052478134 seconds

1.4019 / 0.00052478134 = 2671.39833897 m/s

or 7.850358 Mach

Hypersonic

Am I calculated correctly?

A question. Will the SM multiplier we will use only affect AP or speed as well?

will create a New thread when we reach 450 as we are still safely away from 500 and things have slowed down

Shadowbokunohero said:
It would be good for us to get some good consistent calcs for the Boruto Era, as im suspecting our next big revision might change a lot of stuff.

I heard from TFO I believe that the part1 revision will cause upgrades for genin level ninja and chunin. We still scale them as standards for the new gen

What does Boruto have on Kimimaro? He manhandled a Kurama influenced Naruto casually and many of his clones. Judging by other threads, pretty much everyone agrees that a Kurama influenced Naruto is stronger than current Boruto. Seeing as Karma wouldn't absorb physical things like bones, I see no light at the end of the tunnel for Boruto.

Kimimaro is not exactly haxxed. I can only see him truly havin gan edge on Boruto after he uses he bone forest. Before that I dont really think he has anything on Boruto. I mean Kurama amped Naruto probably has the overall physical advatnge on Boruto but it would have to be the version that fights Sasuke 1v1 and even then I think that it depends on wether Kurama gives a lot of chakara or just a little for Boruto to absorb the cloak, that is my opinion ayway....

Back