• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #46

Something to consider is if the Ōtsutsuki leaders do come at a later arc, and NaruSasu manage to fight competitively against them. Do we assume they got stronger over arcs? Because logically, the main leaders should be stronger than Kaguya and Momo.

Shadowbokunohero said:
GoddessOfWinterr- said:
This man really made talk no jutsu a real power
someone attempted to during the big Naruto revisions, it was pretty funny
I try to make it (I remember one or two people also argued about it) though not as supernatural power but as charisma (aura of trust or similar) and said it that Asura and Hashirama have it also but Reppuzan didn't accept it saying Naruto is MC. Reason for I said it Naruto doesn't use logic, scream making shit up, cry and whatnot and characters consistently believe in him, supporting him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Something to consider is if the Ōtsutsuki leaders do come at a later arc, and NaruSasu manage to fight competitively against them. Do we assume they got stronger over arcs? Because logically, the main leaders should be stronger than Kaguya and Momo.

No other choice tbh

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes

Kind of how Kakashi just got super strong in the war arc for real good reason

Mindovin said:
I try to make it (I remember one or two people also argued about it) though not as supernatural power but as charisma (aura of trust or similar) and said it that Asura and Hashirama have it also but Reppuzan didn't accept it saying Naruto is MC. Reason for I said it Naruto doesn't use logic, scream making shit up, cry and whatnot and characters consistently believe in him, supporting him.
Charisma would kinda make sense, but def not supernatural

Shadowbokunohero said:
Charisma would kinda make sense, but def not supernatural
how is not supernatural when he can enter someone mind to TNJ lol

i believe its similar to minds control when naruto punch obito in mind .that time obito start to hallucinations and that was caused by naruto.

reason why i think it was done by naruto is that naruto could interact with hallucinations

but Reppuzan said nope hallucinations was caused by obito himself

I wonder how they going Handle Onoki

in Shikamaru Shinden he plays Shogi with Onoki lol and thats the next arc lol

Maybe someone will be able to calculate the feat's supporting actor. Who can react and kept up the speed of sound LOL

He can close his own ears. even in close range

Supporting actor feat 111

Namida feat 14
Namida feat 16
Help me M3X. I want you to help calculate the supporting actor man.

He can react to the speed of sound. LOL

Hanabi 83.54 px

the supporting actor man 90.54 px

Hanabi's height 170 cm.

the supporting actor man 184.24 cm.

the supporting actor man 356.90 px

distance 271.55 px

distance = 140.19 cm.

Back