• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
We have to wait for the chapter I agree. Just so u guys know she also reflected a Rasengan as well it seems. We scale Toneri to Naruto btw. Hell we even scale Goku to Beerus who was holding back on purpose. I don't see anything wrong with scaling her to 5B possibly when it's acceptable on this site but let's wait for the chapter
remember shin uchiha? he says high

Shin uchia and Delta are two different situations. Shin was straight PIS proven. This isn't because we know the danger behind Kara as well as the fact that shin has feats that proved that feat against Naruto was pis

Rocker1189 said:
And tbh it was goku and beerus that were both doing the feat together not just Beerus.
I'm not just talking about that I'm talking about the whole fight between Goku and Beerus which Beerus was holding back a lot and I mean a lot besides the universe feat which I wasn't referring to.

...now that I think about it don't we scale Goku to Frieza who wasn't using full power?? Lol I forgot all about that

Guys, have you thought that the Kaguya from Storm 4 game can be Multi Solar System level? It was going to destroy the whole dimension that had several stars

I mean it can't be pis from the OD's translation notes cause Delta technically doesn't have any feats that would make her fight against Naruto PIS. I also don't know why we should consider this pis??? Naruto isn't the strongest in the verse tbh. But yeah let's wait but the chapter gonna be out tomorrow if I remember correctly

@M X3

Yeah, and it can be even higher as the full size of that dimension is unknown.

@tralKing

That's why I said "is or isn't".

M3X said:
Guys, have you thought that the Kaguya from Storm 4 game can be Multi Solar System level? It was going to destroy the whole dimension that had several stars
yeah we have. Storm games have characters quite a lot stronger I feel. Itach ihas a blatant island level fireball jutsu in the games. Obito basically deletes people from existence using the sword of nunoboko. Madara's Limbos can use PS.

I'm going to do some Storm franchise character profiles just for fun on my blogs

@Rocker

I'm going to see some gameplays to find some feats. The problem is the speed, I don't think there are good speed feats in the games. Also, can we create the Saga Storm franchise on the Wiki?

@Lorenzo

Bem, eu acho que consigo achar tudo no YT, caso eu precisar eu de dou um toque.

Itachi ultimate jutsu:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e98xxeK69Zc

at around 2:50 his island level fireball and I just realized that is a low ball because the shock wave travels all the way to his loacation so more like small country level? holy shit.

About 5:35 he and sasuke create a storm that covers stretches to the horizon in a few seconds and then disperse it instantly(storm is insane man).

which one, the 2:50 one or the 5:35 because I doubt the 5:35 goes beyond island level. The 2:50 looks more like country level to me.

Rocker1189 said:
Both are those feats are from storm which is a series so they should be from the same universe.
Itachi's feat is not from the Storm franchise

@m3x beleza. falando nisso, eu comessaria no quarto jogo. u resto eh muito low tier. nu storm 4, tem a kaguya com etsb, todos os ultimates do sasuke i naruto, i tbm algums outros como guy, kakashi, madara, etc. ah, i eu nao faria composite nao. fas uns pro stormverse mesmo, ai depois agenta lido com outros jogos. sao muito diferentes, um du outro.

Are you going to calculate Itachi's fire ball? I really wanted to see the result

Okay guys OD has made her comprehensive bullet summary of everything that happened in this chapter. I may not read it all but from early above the summary she says both Naruto and delta were getting pushed back.

Don't think imma read the rest till the chapter lol

M3X said:
I'm going to do some Storm franchise character profiles just for fun on my blogs
pls do

god tier would be atleast 4-A or higher lol

can we create the Saga Storm franchise on the Wiki?

yes if Storm has different story otherwise no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back