• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
well, i read it, but only the korean version, since the other one wasnt working for me. from what i can tell, he got his chakra stolen for the first part of the fight in base, so that couldve drained him a bit. and for another, he never used a jutsu. even if we were to say he wasnt holding back, comparing this fight to the momoshiki fight is ridiculous. naruto was trying to murder that mofo at one point, while he literally only attacked her once, in base. thats my take. as for another, the moment he took the thingy outta his gut, he was totally fine. just like in the shin fight. like, almost the same scene. heck, the only thing he was actaully afraid of her doing was using his own rasengan agiasnt himself.

Naruto is physically 5B that's the point bro

Let's not forget Naruto took Momoshikis rods out of him like nothing. He has high pain tolerance if no one already knew

What kind of dumb shit is this kcm and rsm are not the same thing they are two different modes naruto has can he stack them together yes was he stacking them together when he got pierced no narutos eyes tell what mode he's in

@Astral

That's not what he's saying. Look at every shot of Naruto and his face in the fight and you don't see the "+" until after he is already stabbed.

9AC45DD6-CB3F-4038-AC61-04C060EC1B6B
While he was stabbed. Also this is the obviously just a simple art inconsistency but let's wait for the official chapter which is tomorrow

Yeah let's wait lol cause the page before this I zoomed in and u still can't tell if he had the cross in his eye but it looks pointy imo but we should wait but yeah he was using SOSPM before he got stabbed bruh you can see it in his eye up above

Chibi14 said:
The question here is again, is Naruto adult stronger then the Naruto who face Kaguya or Madara? I can´t help out but Delta feels like weaker then Madara or Guy and both are weaker then Kaguya. At least I would put Delta to 5C lvl and the Adult Naruto weaker then the Naruto who face Kaguya...
adult stronger then the Naruto who face Kaguya

reason

full power/prime kaguya 400 Zettatons( if i am not wrong weekend version/war arc kaguya is 200 Zettatons)

momo also 400 Zettatonst

adult rsm naruto 400 Zettatonst

and teen rsm naruto is 200 Zettatons

LEts wait till the translation man. Even then the page where Naruto started getting serious was where it was after getting stabbed. Delta fought a serious Naruto in taijutsu. That's why I'm saying it's better to wait for translation cause that could be a inconsistency when it didn't even look like Naruto or delta made any remark in the change of forms when delta is still performing the same against Naruto

Oh!!! New thread time!! This means we get to decorate and celebrate the new thread with Kara pictures and art since the chapter officially comes out tomorrow!!

AstralKing7 said:
Abcvoltage said:
@AstralKing7 he activated it after he got pierced

https://imgur.com/gallery/JLL4NAG that's not rsm naruto
Bruhhh imma tell you like everyone else we tell. We accept that form as SOSP mode on this site not KCM ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. Please make a crt if you feel any different
look at his eye's

his eye's missing rsm + mark

so it Kcm/bm

but kcm/bm naruto still low 5-B here thou

AstralKing7 said:
While he was stabbed. Also this is the obviously just a simple art inconsistency but let's wait for the official chapter which is tomorrow
If it is not fixed in the Official Chapter or the Volume, we have no choice but to take it as intentional. That Aside, Naruto is still planet level outside of SPSM, so, it doesn't matter. We won't onow if Naruto is still ******* with Delta until Next Chapter anyways.

@TFO

full power/prime kaguya 400 Zettatons( if i am not wrong weekend version/war arc kaguya is 200 Zettatons)

are u talking about bold^ then i am not sure but

momo is 400 Zettatonst no?

Meh it's fine cause I just read over ODs comprehensive thread again and the last page by OD was said to end in a cliffhanger with Naruto and Delta both being pushed back which means the real battle starts next month of course like usual lmao ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. That means Naruto definitely started getting serious after pulling out the stake as well as the fighting getting more intense next chapter.

I just wanna see more interesting abilities form delta. Like does she have any other abilities besides energy absorbing and reflection?? So far she can have a profile. See has shared vision, absorption, reflection, flight, body modification and technology manipulation right well limited??

Omimi said:
@TFO

are u talking about bold^ then i am not sure but

momo is 400 Zettatonst no?
Yeah man that scaling is very false. We accept Kaguya in the war as 400zt not 200 cause if so we would be scaling Naruto and Sasuke to her. Full power prime Kaguya is u unknown for now probably forever if she doesn't appear again or if the clan doesn't speak about the abilities of their race

Momoshiki Fusion Kinshiki = At least 400 Zettatons

Naruto = At least 400 Zettatons

Sasuke = At least 400 Zettatons

Kaguya = 400 Zettatons

Kinshiki = At least 200 Zettatons

Madara = 200 Zettatons

Hagoromo = 200 Zettatons

Hamura = 200 Zettatons

Naruto (Teenager) = 100 Zettatons

Sasuke (Teenager) = 100 Zettatons

I am myself You are you said:
Momoshiki Fusion Kinshiki = At least 400 Zettatons

Naruto = At least 400 Zettatons

Sasuke = At least 400 Zettatons

Kaguya = 400 Zettatons

Kinshiki = At least 200 Zettatons

Madara = 200 Zettatons

Hagoromo = 200 Zettatons

Hamura = 200 Zettatons

Naruto (Teenager) = 100 Zettatons

Sasuke (Teenager) = 100 Zettatons
Dude that literally is not the scaling that was accepted bro. We need more discussion before we put Naruto at 400zt. Momoshiki and Kaguya are the only day full power with 400zt.

Fused Momoshiki being 400 zt is Assumption Based. That's one of the issues I have with how the Naruto scaling has been going on.

You guys use that "Kaguya was scared" nonsense as proof, but it is too vague and then arbitrary assumptions about "why" she feared him gets thrown around. You have 0 idea if it's regards to "power". Let me present an example explaining why:

• Say Naruto (Pre-Resurrection) was Kaguya and Shisui Uchiha was Momoshiki. Despite the fact that Naruto has all of that power, do you think he has 0 reason to fear facing Shisui? Is Koto-Amatsukami alone not enough to warrant Naruto fearing him, even a bit?
Fearing someone doesn't have to do with their strength in every scenario and nothing suggest Momoshiki is 400 zt aside from that Arbitrary assumption.

Sasuke is also another reason why we scale Momoshiki to Kaguya and above. Kep even agreed with the scaling and everyone pretty much accepts it

I mean I have nothing against Sasuke's statement which is why I am okay with it especially taking novel and movie Momoshiki into consideration.

The novel isn't canon....we cannot accept every little thing that comes out as canon guys. And again, you are arbitrarily deciding the meaning of Sasuke's statement.

Chapter is out on Jaimini's Box.

Seems Delta is (For the time being) on par with a Serious SPSM Naruto physically, though it'll be faulty to say her stabbing Naruto is a legit scalable feat as it's stated Naruto acted weak and injured to try to get info out of her. He even chuckled afterwards.

I still think Chapter 32 will give us the be all end all of if Naruto is still holding back or not, but that's 4 weeks away. For now I say we could scale her. Here's my opinion:

Delta:

• AP: 5-B (Can fight SPSM Naruto evenly in Taijutsu)
  • Durability: 5-B (Tanked serious hits from SPSM Naruto)
  • Speed: Reletivistic (Can Keep pace with SPSM Naruto)

Gon tFO after reading over this new translated English chapter it seems it was a art inconsistency.

Naruto in fact did have SOSP mode activated when he first entered the form. It seems like this English version of the chapter is better formatted
A908D64A-C998-4B36-9F56-184389E34904

Hehe Kashin Koji tho.....also the rest of the Kara members stated by Kawaki are all monsters!!!! Man it's about to be lit lol. So Jigen May just be on a whole other level compared to Naruto.

TheFinalOrder said:
Fused Momoshiki being 400 zt is Assumption Based. That's one of the issues I have with how the Naruto scaling has been going on.
You guys use that "Kaguya was scared" nonsense as proof, but it is too vague and then arbitrary assumptions about "why" she feared him gets thrown around. You have 0 idea if it's regards to "power". Let me present an example explaining why:

• Say Naruto (Pre-Resurrection) was Kaguya and Shisui Uchiha was Momoshiki. Despite the fact that Naruto has all of that power, do you think he has 0 reason to fear facing Shisui? Is Koto-Amatsukami alone not enough to warrant Naruto fearing him, even a bit?
Fearing someone doesn't have to do with their strength in every scenario and nothing suggest Momoshiki is 400 zt aside from that Arbitrary assumption.
Problem with this is, Momoshiki has 0 hax to scare anyone, he's only got AP and Speed. And it's not arbitrary or vague when Kaguya specifically mentions them in her scroll

TheFinalOrder said:
@Astral
That's not what he's saying. Look at every shot of Naruto and his face in the fight and you don't see the "+" until after he is already stabbed.
hey, sorry just got back. what did i miss over here?

TheFinalOrder said:
AstralKing7 said:
If it is not fixed in the Official Chapter or the Volume, we have no choice but to take it as intentional. That Aside, Naruto is still planet level outside of SPSM, so, it doesn't matter. We won't onow if Naruto is still ******* with Delta until Next Chapter anyways.
this, pretty much

Naw it's fixed lol. The problem s that it was one time but right before that scene the cross were seen in his eyes. That next scenes were inconsistent because the first exchange showed cross pupils and after the art inconsistency we still saw cross pupils

holy shit, i jsut noticed something. naruto with only six paths sage mode and kurama mode could semi see light move and dodge byalso using his sensings as well. imagine how fast madara could see, since he had both powers, plus two eternal ms's.. holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back