• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFinalOrder said:
The novel isn't canon....we cannot accept every little thing that comes out as canon guys. And again, you are arbitrarily deciding the meaning of Sasuke's statement.
I mean, the new novels not the movie one.

Also yeah think the Kara are 5-B. Kawaki straight up says that every single one of them a complete monsters.

Agreed with the delta profile, Naruto wasn't serious at first but later states he'll be getting serious and she stalemates him whilst tanking attacks at the same time.

Seri
If Naruto hadn't stated he was being serious from a certain point onwards i would've disagreed with her being 5-B but yeah, nothing to refute here.

thats also prove that base naruto can keep up with anyone who can keep up with his rsm lol but i still hope she dont get stomp by boruto or any low tier

and what if every one of them have karma mark

yeah it would really throw the spanner in the works if she gets hurt by anyone not currently a kage, God tier or maybe Sakura(because honestly I have a feeling Sakura is also meant to be ridiculously strong right now). Also I would still have been skeptical of her ebing 5-B if not for the words of Kawaki stating that all of the inners are monsters.

we need some clear statement about how strong they are .................kara and otsutsuki

i want them to say that they can destroy universe ...... i am so greedy

Rocker1189 said:
yeah it would really throw the spanner in the works if she gets hurt by anyone not currently a kage, God tier or maybe Sakura(because honestly I have a feeling Sakura is also meant to be ridiculously strong right now).
Also I would still have been skeptical of her ebing 5-B if not for the words of Kawaki stating that all of the inners are monsters.
they are fodder to 5-B

if he gets hurt by current a kage or maybe Sakura =outlier(i meant it will be outlier for current kage and Sakura )

more like we need to upgrades kage and Sakura if they constantly able to take on 5-B character

like how Piccolo become 3-A

reason I say Kage and Sakura is because for 1 the Kage know they would be facing the like of otsutsuki so they should be preparing to be strong enough to do so, obviously they need more feats. Sakura because she is one of team 7 and I doubt that they would let her fall behind she would probably end up taking on an otsutsuki with a hundred seals that she has been charging up for years.

I agree with Rocker tho. If feats for Sakura and Kage keep coming in consistently we would have to accept them at 5B like DB characters cause at some point we'd be downplaying writers intention

@tfo this is when Naruto first went into the form right before he was stabbed. He had the cross in his eye the whole time so it's an art inconsistency bro
527DC144-698D-4653-903B-5BB6DC57F048

I have noticed the Delia profile, so they are going with the DBZ route by making the next main opponents comparable or stronger than the God Tiers of the final arc of Shippuden or the Boruto Movie, so it could be possible that Juubi Madara, Kaguya [No matter how impressive her feats are] and Momoshiki will be reduced like Raditz and Nappa to the main opponents of the later arcs.

I dont think that is proper resistance to precog, so I dont agree with that it is just his unpredictability. Also I do think that it is likely Kaguya is coming back somehow. For 1 she is not actually dead. Toneri is also likely to be coming back too (thought more obviously.

I actually was just asking about he pre cog part but yea I agree

Btw guys imma start the abilities thread back up cause byakugan gives the user precog if no one ever noticed

yeah that too or we would be doing what warframe did with lotus and I would be a hypocrite, teleportation of large objects is not AP.

It was done by the tentails not kurama or 8tails.

with vaporisation it would be small country maybe country at best.

yeah but that is an unquanfiable use of chakra. like how much chakra is needed to teleport a person, and how does that relate to blowing up a building. Just not possible. All that can be implied is that it is a lot, without a statement like(i dont know enough to destroy a planet for example) it does not mean anything.

Dark649 said:
I have noticed the Delia profile, so they are going with the DBZ route by making the next main opponents comparable or stronger than the God Tiers of the final arc of Shippuden or the Boruto Movie, so it could be possible that Juubi Madara, Kaguya [No matter how impressive her feats are] and Momoshiki will be reduced like Raditz and Nappa to the main opponents of the later arcs.
^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back