• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
You definitely said that.
Dont worry I look forward to countering it. I doubt what you would bring up is much different.
Don't bother wasting your time. We all know IMade loves to ignore arguments and go in circles stating the same things that were debunked or just plain false.

He'll claim he responded to your counters, when in reality all he did was ignore them and repost his debunked arguments and act like he debunked yours.

People who support his arguments do so because they don't bother to read the other arguments debunking him.

So when you counter IMade keep that in mind and only respond once. Save yourself a headache.

And worse I feel like because he makes his arguments with headers and ridiculous formatting people think they are better, just my personal opinion.

Just wondering, can size be used for lifting strength? For example, if Nue is ten meters in height, can we get its lifting strength from that?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just wondering, can size be used for lifting strength? For example, if Nue is ten meters in height, can we get its lifting strength from that?
he would be stronger than that tho. gamabunta is like, what, 7b?

Damn...Yamato is impressive as ****. Lifted or Sunk a large chunk of Land, then created a Waterfal many times larger than Niagra Falls and allowed it to run for upwards to 24hrs.

some random ninja have impressive feats, like that guy in the war that was with kankuro, he was shifting their base up and down.

The question here is again, is Naruto adult stronger then the Naruto who face Kaguya or Madara? I can´t help out but Delta feels like weaker then Madara or Guy and both are weaker then Kaguya. At least I would put Delta to 5C lvl and the Adult Naruto weaker then the Naruto who face Kaguya...

power wise, he should be equal, but considering that he is better than war naruto at literally ever other category and stat, he should have at least the same tier with a "+". and no, i doubt that delta is as powerful as him. for one, she is weaker than kawaki's adoptive dad (forgot his name), who is pretty much the pain of kara aka chief member, boss, strongest mofo, etc, who is stated by kawaki to be weaker than naruto when just plain old flexing

@Rocker

Thanks, I've been wondering about it for a while. Do you know what level people that are ten meters in size would be at? I've just noticed skyscraper sized characters are put at Class M.

Hmm, okay. The Bijuu have other things to scale to anyway. I was just wondering about Nue since Sumire doesn't have a stat for lifting strength.

Adult Naruto is Insignificantly stronger than his War Arc self. The only Change is:

• He has 100% Kurama (Whom is Insignificant to his Six Paths Power)
  • New Jutsu
Now, people argue alot of different things sbout Adult Naruto, but the fact is, be isn't notably stronger. His Base was stated to have CC surpassing Minato's, which is sufficient enough to master new Jutsu like "Mud Wall", so saying Naruto got more stronger in any significant way is baseless.

The same goes for "If he's weaker". The answer is no. The only thing stated is that his battle senses had gotten rusty, to which he acknowledged.

What people forget is, that statement was five arcs ago, three of which Naruto was/is directly challened in. If you make the claim that he's weaker because he's "rusty" in this fight with Delta, you are neglecting the fact that the Shin/Momoshiki conflicts should have been enough to shake off a little Combat Rust. His Jutsu AP is the same as Combat Sense and Chakra Control Skill are not comparable in the slightest. Naruto isn't "Physically" weaker either.

So no, Adult Naruto is >= War Naruto.

TataHakai said:
We're not deciding anything or even having the discussion until the chapter is out.

I agree with @Tata!!!

Yo tho this chapter bruh I freaking love it!!!! I over how Kiki brought back the old chakra battle aura troupe. I always loved those auras surrounding characters when they get ready to fight!! Man the clash moment between them as well was litƒöуöуöуöуöуƻƒÆ»ƒÆ»ƒÆ». I can't wait for the full chapters as well as the translation

just saw the Korean ver. So it's going to be wilding. I peeked at the reddit and it's already going out in flame debate

Code:
Bruhhh I'm probably the only one who is feeling. Part 1 Naruto fighting vibes!! Man that shit was awesome like some Jojo aura type of stuff lol. So happy they brought back the battle aura and aura clash

"Achei que se eu fingisse estar enfraquecido.. poderia te pegar desprevenida e conseguir mais informa├º├Áes"

"I thought if I pretended to be weak .. could catch you off guard and get more information"

FB IMG 1548457589579

Seems he couldn't catch her off guard as well as the fact that they clash in the next few pages which proves he stopped taking Delta as a joke ƒÆ¬ƒÆ¬. Delta greatnessƒöуöÑ. Gotta say I'm very impressed with this chapter and it also changes Naruto fighting style against unknown opponents cause it seems he relies now on his regen fact and tanking attacks while getting info

Abcvoltage said:
She pierced his kcm cloak he then activates rsm plays he's weak for a bit but gets called out on it

....bruh
5D05EE40-0399-4BF4-ABD8-042C052AC074
. That's SOSP
Mode. On this site we accept that as SOSP mode already

well, i read it, but only the korean version, since the other one wasnt working for me. from what i can tell, he got his chakra stolen for the first part of the fight in base, so that couldve drained him a bit. and for another, he never used a jutsu. even if we were to say he wasnt holding back, comparing this fight to the momoshiki fight is ridiculous. naruto was trying to murder that mofo at one point, while he literally only attacked her once, in base. thats my take. as for another, the moment he took the thingy outta his gut, he was totally fine. just like in the shin fight. like, almost the same scene. heck, the only thing he was actaully afraid of her doing was using his own rasengan agiasnt himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back