• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just depends tbh, I dont like her being 5-B with 0 hype either, but at the same time I doubt she knows who Naruto is so she had to be sure that she could actually survive against him to make such an insane move.

Honestly they are hyping Kara as a whole super strong so idk they may just be insane with their tech. After all Delta is not a normal human either. But yeah this is starting to feel like DBS everyone can fight Goku(Naruto).

Rocker1189 said:
But yeah this is starting to feel like DBS everyone can fight Goku(Naruto).
i was crying like madman when i saw that blue goku struggling against kirin lol

I doubt that Kashin should be weaker than Delta to the point that she is 5-B and he is Tier 8

Nv Planet is easily 80k km wide, also we need to redo a lot of calcs for NV, some calcs are just making up planets for no reason to scale

Madara's meteors, The land of frost is puny as shit compared to NV Earth, you can't draw the planet along it's curvature just cause, you need to measure them via the Shinju root's middle portion

Lmao, some of you guys...make me shake my head, most notably IMade.

>Delta with an Unknown Tier Fights SPSM Naruto

>Proof that he was Right in the 5-B thread

Otivox4d6ac9o5qu8qkq
Lmao, the ignorance is too much. And people still think this guy is credible after reading his arguments in that thread? Seriously?

Seeing the Earth's curvature doesn't mean you start making Planets whenever you want, see the NV Earth map and think if that calc is anywhere near accurate

I think 5-C came from an old NarutoForums calc, most i've seen are around High 6-A though some are lowballed to use PE when Naruto and Sasuke scale to the KE of them

TataHakai said:
Imade seems to have a knack for trying to downgrade anything in the Narutoverse at every possible turn.
Somebody has to be the voice of reason, otherwise it becomes an echo chamber of unfiltered and unchecked bias.

But Naruto isn't special, nearly ever verse I am on the Knowledgeable Members List of I have pushed downgrades for, including my favorites like Warframe and Bleach. More often than not things are usually overestimated or extrapolated. I've only had two upgrades pushed in my entire time on the Wiki. Gin's Bankai for Bleach and Akame Ga Kill's current High 6-B rating for their god tiers. Everything else is a downgrade or ability addition/removal.

No one statd anything about Bleach so I don tknow why you are mentioning it and you are not being a voice of reason you are straight up saying random stuff that I and TFO have stated reasons against. Reminds me of the time you randomly claimed that Hagoromo was saving up chakra over time for the final CT... completely unfounded. Also the point is anywhere there is any possible kind of anti feat you just happen to appear. It is hilarious really.

He said in one of the last threads that Hagoromo was saving up chakra over time for the final CT that Naruto and Sasuke used with 0 evidence btw but he stated it as a fact. It honestly annoyed me so much I wrote up a rant.

Rocker1189 said:
He said in one of the last threads that Hagoromo was saving up chakra of time for the final CT that Naruto and Sasuke used with 0 evidence btw but he stated it as a fact. It honestly annoyed me so much I wrote up a rant.
.....breh lmfaoo

Rocker1189 said:
He said in one of the last threads that Hagoromo was saving up chakra over time for the final CT that Naruto and Sasuke used with 0 evidence btw but he stated it as a fact. It honestly annoyed me so much I wrote up a rant.
I didn't say that, you probably misunderstood, but go off. I'm definitely bringing it up later for future threads, so you'll probably understand it then since I plan to be entirely thorough and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back