• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo Discussion Thread #25

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well yea, whats weird about that???
There are some problems with a tier 6 being superior to a tier 5 on all fronts, strenght included.

Like, c'mon people, Hashirama obviously stomps.

Bruh lmao Sasuke is a bad dad. The new Naruto Shinden Light Novel is so funny. Sasuke forgot where his house was since Sakura destroyed it in the Shin arc

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Why is he a bad dad for forgeting where is a house that he spend little few time next to nothing?
Not being ever home kinda goes with being a bad dad.

and yes, he has his reasons. He's still a bad dad.

I'm not saying he isn't a bad dad. I'm asking why is he a bad dad for forgeting something, if tralKing have said another reason then I wouldn't be asking anything.

I didn't feel like typing the rest of it

Sasuke has just been to the new apartment and had dinners with his family but still he forgets where his home is lol it's funny if u ask me

Don't get me wrong both Naruto and Sasuke are bad but Sasuke is Funny bad

@Fellow Chosen

Are you reading this heretic? He find funny that sauce-chan forget things, teach him a leason.

We need to make a thread about future abilities that we need to add and catch back up on whenever we can cause it's gonna be a lot since we can't fix any profiles for now

For instance we got Atomic manipulation confirmed

The time resistances Power null for Karma Seal when absorbing Resistance to sealing for Konohomaru Limited Ice manipulation And much more

TenTen 8-B to 8-A People with chakra or ninja are physically stronger than ordinary people And People with chakras can see the Ghost,soul and stay in space.

It is the power that can express various forms of diversity. Chakra is a force strong

Chakra >> soul

People with chakra >> People without chakra

Chakra Stronger than soul

People with chakra Stronger than People without chakra

BlackeJan said:
So like what tier would Adult Naruto (Last)/Hokage Naruto be if they didn't have God Chakra in him?
^^^^

EDIT: I just notice that @Shrek called me a TenTen heretic! Well then again I would except someone who's into that....thing to call someone who knows the beauty of the great TenTen-sama! Hahahahahaha!

Question why does Spino use 2000km tall Shinju when it's less than 600 km tall here? Where does that number come from? From what I know it's accepted at 583 km tall.Secondly when using the 1/3*pi*r^2*h he always used 1/3*pi*h*(diameter)^2 which means the feat will be downgraded by quite a lot. For example he did:

The base diametre is 60 px, so 266 666.67 m

1/3*pi*266666.67^2*2000000

Then he does it again:Width of the root: 30 px, or 133 333.33 m

1/3*pi*133 333.33^2*533333.33

I knew Moon level results from this were too iffy

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...he_World_Tree_to_spring_forth_from_the_ground

You can ask Tata, but I think nothing major will happen without Kep. As for the Shinju, I'm not sure what the accepted size is.

For us that are usually here, we mostly know nothing about calcs. I don't think there's any use asking here, though I guess you can always try.

Back