• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto/Bowsette Dattebayo Discussion Thread #27

was thinking we could use it in the future to watch Boruto episodes at the same time as a group

I quote from their website

" In Rabbit, you can watch any video on any device with friends and soon-to-be friends around the world while video, audio and text chatting. And it's free! "

Oh that's awesome I like how you think Shadow

I personally wouldn't mind that at all

Really wish we knew about it back during episode 65 and 66 hehe

AstralKing7 said:
We're making it to 1000 this year ƒÿ¡ƒöÑ I think Naruto to Boruto is the most consistent verse with discussion threads
Aside from Neptunia, DBS is insane. Or should I say...was. Haha. No new material = dead thread.

Oh you read the chapter huh

I think it depends on the clothes that he have on

Hope we can find a render for him cause thats currently Full Power Naruto

2019 if I remember correctly

Hopefully it's a movie that's being announced. Hopefully the movie will be canon but not to important to the plot. Like just bringing in new concepts like time traveling or Demons or Ghost

Surprised we haven't really got Naruto movies like that. Best thing we had was. Blood prison

Well there is the mvie where Naruto got kamuied into a seperate timeline and then there is another one where he went back in time(dont remember how).

I remember them all. I personally found the Naruto and The Lost Tower interesting but I personally wished Naruto would have met more people besides Minato also for a better villain. Road to Naruto could have been better as well. Fight between Naruto and Menma could have been better and personally that should have been canon

I want Boruto to get sent back in time to when his parents were kids and meet them and Sasuke. It could just be a game set up by a clan member like how Obito did with his Limited Tsyukiomi project.

I can actually see it happening tho cause Urashiki insists on getting in Boruto's way. Sending him back in time as a game and to test his abilities is one of the best ways sinc e Urashiki has some form of time manipulation

Well, I was joking and being serious at the same time. Last time I checked, I saw one for Sarada and she got shipped with Naruto. You can just imagine how the timeline is gonna be messed up.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh seriously ƒÿ¡ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å
Maybe we could get Boruto X Haku
.....................................................................................................................................................wat?

Come to think of it, without including Boruto, I don't think there's any named (minorly) relevant female in the series that hasn't been paired with Naruto before.

What if Naruto was a harem lmao

I can see it having that option back when it was in its early stages

Look at Trinity Seven and DXD

Back