• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
So I've been bothered by how un-organized Naruto and Sasuke's Part II Profiles are and how their keys don't make much sense with how most formatted profiles are, so I suggest we change their keys to be more organized and show all their forms

Naruto (Part II)
Tier: At least 7-C, 7-A with Sage Mode | At least 7-A | At least 7-A | At least Low 6-B, High 6-A with Sage Mode | 5-C, far higher with Six Paths Kurama Avatar

Attack Potency: At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched), Mountain level+ (Stronger than Jiraiya, as he attained a perfect Sage Mode, and Pain also commented that nobody else he'd faced had given him such trouble) | At least Mountain level+ (Fought Orochimaru and overpowered the Deva Path) | At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than his Sage Mode, and should be stronger than his four tailed form, as he attained a vast majority of Kurama's chakra, leaving him in an emaciated condition) | At least Small Country level+ (Countered the combined Bijuudama of five Bijuu with a single one of his own without being at full power, and contributed to the majority of the energy used to perform this feat), Multi-Continent level with Sage Mode (Tore off Obito's chakra arms alongside Minato Namikaze and fought him head-on) | Moon level+ (Received half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power alongside Sasuke. Momentarily matched Kaguya's Gentle Fist with his chakra arms and sliced her arm off with a chakra claw. His Rasenshuriken was able to completely obliterate Madara's Chibaku Tensei, creating immense blasts), far higher with Six Paths Kurama Avatar (Matched Sasuke's Six Path's Susano'o and clashed evenly with his Indra's Arrow)

Key: Base | Nine Tails Transformations | Nine-Tails Chakra Mode | Bijuu Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Sasuke (Part II)
Tier: At least 7-C, 7-A with CS2 or with Kirin | 7-A | At least 7-A, High 6-A with Juugo Curse Mark | 5-C, far higher with Six Paths Susano'o

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Portrayed above the members of Team 7), Mountain level+ with CS2 (Should be stronger than his previous Cursed Seal transformation before the timeskip) or with Kirin (Destroyed the Uchiha Fortress and the mountain below) | Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Itachi) | At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than before), Multi-Continent level with Juugo Curse Mark (Destroyed Obito Uchiha's Truth-Seeking Ball alongside Naruto) | Moon level+ (Comparable to Naruto, and created a moon alongside him), far higher with Six Path Susano'o (Absorbed all the chakra from the nine tailed beasts and combined it with his Susano'o)

Key: Pre-Mangekyo Sharingan | Mangekyo Sharingan | Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan | Rinnega

Naruto (New Era)
Tier: Unknow, 5-C with Bijuu Sage Mode | Unknow, 5-C with Six Paths Sage Mode

Attack Potency: Unknow (Can borrow chakra from his other forms), Moon level+ with Bijuu Sage Mode (Stronger than Toneri, and overpowered his attack that cut the moon in half without fighting at full power, as he had released Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue) | Unknow, Moon level+ with Six Paths Sage Mode (Much stronger than his previous state. Fought and overpowered Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki)

Key: The Last | New Era

What do y'all think

^Why not, don't they belong the same category

I guess I can split them

Because there are no reason to do so. They are two different transformations, with different feats and powers

We also are going to make new keys for war arc naruto because his feats with sage mode are different. His base will also be effected

Fine. I do agree that we don't need a key for Sage Mode. It is makes the profile more.... ugly.

WrathofItachi was going to do a Naruto profile revision iirc, lets wait for his to be done. We have a ton to deal with right now.

I remember Astral mentioning likely AP revisions due to some other issues for AP in general in that Haku thread, so perhaps it'd be best to stash this away for later?

As for Naruto, I don't see any issue with his present arrangement - is way more orderly than it was before. Same for Sasuke. I'd like seeing what everyone is planning first.

yeah exactly we also have AP revisions to do so it would make no sense to change the profiles now right beofre them.

Oof, I didn't know about that

Sorry y'all for basically making a useless thread

Naruto (Part II)

Tier: At least 7-C, 7-A with Sage Mode | At least 7-A | At least 7-A | At least Low 6-B, High 6-A with Biju Sage Mode | 5-C, far higher with Six Paths Kurama Avatar

add biju

sasuke should have: hebi taka 5 kage summit ems and rinnegan keys

naruto should have : base nine tails transformations sage mode kcm kcm2/bm bsm 6pathsSM, and to break it down even further war arc narutos base and sm are different from his start of shippuden self and even his kcm has better showings as the war goes on

thier adult keys are preety simple

sasuke: the last and new era

naruto: the last base the last bsm new era base new era 6paths chakra mode

Transformations don't necessarily have to be in different keys, I don't see why Sage Mode and Bijuu Sage Mode both need their own key

well sage mode absolutley deserves its own key because its a clear upgrade from his base and gives numerous abilities

i suppose biju sage mode dosent need its on key but it should get its own picture the way gokus ssb kaiokens have their own picture, and in his biju mode key it should have "higher if he stacks sage mode on and all abilities in sage mode" in the descritpion of his stats

No I mean not the Bijuu Mode/KCM. I mean the Bijuu transformation BEFORE Naruto tamed Kurama, where he just goes batshit insane.

Back