• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Abilities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I will unsubscribe to this thread then. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Probably not since we still haven't finished this one and adding new abilities will only slow the process down. After this is completed another thread can be made.

I wouldn't add stuff from Sasuki-kun's novel, as it's canonicity it's questionable.

BTW, Momoshiki (and kinda all of the Ōtsutsukis) should get Type 6 Immortality.

I have enough scans that are direct to the point where it basically says that Otsutsuki clan members can reincarnate by having a vessel. Type 6 because it's stated and shown

Btw Urashiki needs puppet manipulation and he needs shared vision because while sealed he was able to see everything that happened through the puppets

@Wrath of Itachi; it might be easier if you striked a line through the abilities which are rejected so that it'd be easier to sort through which ones we need to discuss still.

Rejected abilities:

Sasuke

Limited Soul Manipulation (Creates a new body with the body replacement technique.), Limited Telekinesis (Can utilize chakra to move his kunai without touching it)

Sakura

Resistances:Paralysis Inducement (Ca still move while being stabbed by Madaras black reciever)

Naruto

Negative Emotion Detectio (During Naruto's training in the waterfall of truth, he fought and removed all of his hatred)

Itachi

Madness Manipulation Type 2 (Drove Sasuke insaine by making him relive the Uchiha Massacre)

I'm still against Kakashi and Sakura being Resistance to Paralysis.

In Kakashi's case, the chakra appeared to affected him after he had been stabbed by it and it was enough to divert his aim. This can just be a case of Nagato's paralysis not being strong enough to immoblize Kakashi rather than Kakashi being resistant to the effects.

And Sakura wasn't stabbed by a black chakra reciever.

Also, I've mentioned that I don't think the Edo Tensei should have resistance to poison. They can't die to it, true, but that's just because they're immortal. They can still be affected by it.

EDIT: Looks like you've already addressed the Sakura bit.

I still disagree with you on the Kakashi feat, he was still capable of moving with the receiver in his body which would give him resistance regardless.

So you're fine with resistance to Matter Manipulation for Sakura?

I think I'm neutral on that; on one hand she was effortlessly stabbed by Madara with it. Unlike Naruto and Sasuke who have legit reasons for not being affected by the TSB's, Sakura doesn't really have any reason to resist it. So I don't know if it is an inconsistency or what.

Also, I'm definitely still against Kaguya getting Rinnegan abilities even if Momoshiki is up for debate.

I don't think Sakura should get resistance to Matter Manipulation. It just seemed one of those instances were the TBS weren't really working as they should (cough)

Sakura was pierced by Madara's TSB or whatever that was,she ain't getting any resistance.

You know what,I was almost entirely sure that Kaguya should have all Rinnegan abilities but after the new episode I don't think so.

Urashiki himself has two different types of Rinnegan which have their set of techniques,maybe Kaguya can also switch her byakugan to rinnegan like Urashiki but just doesn't do it because its worthless anyway and it will put her at disadvantage.

But she showed us Preta Path like absorption.

@Dzhindzholia; aborption abilities are practically commonplace now. Nothing ties her ability specifically to the Preta Path.

@Wrath of Itachi; that's not true. We've been over this in the thread that removed the abilities from her profile in the first place.

Until any new evidence comes up suggesting otherwise, my position on it is unchanged.

Looking over the other abilities; does Naruto defeating his dark self at the waterfall really mean he is incapable of feeling hatred or other negative emotions?

Monkey Dunno said:
I don't think Sakura should get resistance to Matter Manipulation. It just seemed one of those instances were the TBS weren't really working as they should (cough)

Dude what lol??? They worked. The reaosn why guy punched Madara trough the tsb shield

AstralKing7 said:
...uh lmao Kakashi definitely is resistance to paralysis. He literally moved nagaot is always sending chakra through the rods even proven when they aren't in the bodies of pain by when Naruto stabbed hismelf and traced the chakra even tho pain had died.

This again

Idek what to say about that ƒÆÇ I think Kishi jsut didn't want them to work or something but let's not forget Minato can teleport objects without touching them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back