• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Abilities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Orochimaru Substitution wouldn't be High Mid, it'd be Low Mid, as we've never seen them be able to substitute out of being hacked to pieces, or decapitated. The most we've seen it be able to regen is Orochimaru getting mutilated wide open by Kabuto.

Naruto didn't resist the sealing, he crushed the necklace before it took affect.

Gate of the great gods isn't sealing, it's a restriction ability, Naruto even uses it on Kurama inside of him.

Deidara claimed he did but it was then useless, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The rest looks okay from a glance, also on the resistance to electricity for Sasuke, it's the same link twice

@TataHakai; when did the manga state that any Rinnegan user can use the Six Paths?

I remember that Madara stated he had to teach Obito the Six Paths jutsu himself. If any Rinnegan user could instinctively use them, why would he need to teach him?

Pains
You're comparing a kid who probably doesn't even know what a Rinnegan is to an alien who's had a rinnegan for thousands of years

Like what are you even talking about anymore

Hst master said:
The Orochimaru Substitution wouldn't be High Mid, it'd be Low Mid, as we've never seen them be able to substitute out of being hacked to pieces, or decapitated. The most we've seen it be able to regen is Orochimaru getting mutilated wide open by Kabuto.
Naruto didn't resist the sealing, he crushed the necklace before it took affect.

Gate of the great gods isn't sealing, it's a restriction ability, Naruto even uses it on Kurama inside of him.

Deidara claimed he did but it was then useless, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The rest looks okay from a glance, also on the resistance to electricity for Sasuke, it's the same link twice
Orochimaru got cut in half by 4 tailed Naruto.

He was being sealed and and first broke through the sealing, then crushed the necklace.

@TataHakai; Konan's knowledge about the Rinnegan is pretty limited. She knew exactly one person in her life who had the Rinnegan and that was Nagato who used almost nothing but the Six Paths.

Even if she's referring to some kind of general knowledge in the world, the world itself has only even known of two people with the Rinnegan at that point; the Sage of Six Paths and Nagato. It's not exactly an objective statement.

Momoshiki having the Rinnegan for thousands of years doesn't matter if he doesn't have the knowledge of how to use the Six Paths jutsu in the first place.

Evidence that Momoshiki using the Six Paths

• A databook statement states that Rinnegan grants access to the Six Paths.
Evidence against Momoshiki using the Six Paths

• Momoshiki has never used a Six Paths ability, or demonstrated knowledge or intention to use them.
  • There has been multiple times where using, or wanting to use, a Six Paths ability would have been useful and he has never done so.

If you're going to say PIS is the reason he doesn't use the abilities, why don't we just say he can't the abilities because of PIS?

So I guess Naruro doesnt have half of his abilities as an Adult since he didnt use them against Jigen. Damage, no offense but that logic is ridiculous.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

That still fits low mid tho.

He was being sealed, grabbed the necklace from his neck (Apparently the Chakra Skin is over his clothes) and crushed it before it could take any real hold on him.

Screenshot 20190813-083640 Manga Rock

Damage3245 said:
If you're going to say PIS is the reason he doesn't use the abilities, why don't we just say he can't the abilities because of PIS?
A lot of characters have abilities they dont use due to PIS, example Yhwach.

@Itachi

Yes and the most we've seen him be able to substitute out of all fits within the standards for Low Mid. We can't assume he'd do so if his head was cut off or Frieza'd.

Hst master said:
@Itachi

Yes and the most we've seen him be able to substitute out of all fits within the standards for Low Mid. We can't assume he'd do so if his head was cut off or Frieza'd.
We've seen him create a brand new body multiple times throughout the series.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So I guess Naruro doesnt have half of his abilities as an Adult since he didnt use them against Jigen. Damage, no offense but that logic is ridiculous.
That's a different situation entirely, because Naruto at least has demonstrated those abilities at one time.

@Wrath

And again from things like evisceration, limbs chopped off, and as Rocker added Bifurcation. All of them are things Low Mid can take care of.

Hst master said:
@Wrath

And again from things like evisceration, limbs chopped off, and as Rocker added Bifurcation. All of them are things Low Mid can take care of.
Like i said before, he created a brand new body like the technique description says. Which is exactly what sasuke does.

Hst master said:
And him being able to create a new body doesn't mean he's going to be able to do so if he was blasted to chunks.
Thats fair, i didnt think of that. However, he should have an up to high mid since as lond as his head it functioning he can regurgitate a new body.

I'd say that could be fine given that it's already pretty situational.

Can regurgitate a new body so long as his head is functional

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Those are a part of his abilities. Any other instance isn't PIS since he already has the greatest power in verse.
and the six paths are part of the rinnengan abilities.

@Rocker

It can't be both Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction. Deconstruction seems to be a more limited form of matter manipulation.

As for your six paths points, I don't have much interest in it as much as damage but I do recall a thread was made on it in order to remove it from Kaguya. I was just explaining why your example wasn't PIS.

Damage3245 said:
*wall of text*
1. Except Konan has been with Nagato for years, and Nagato knows how to use all of the abilities and knows about the Rinnegan, so it's simply stupid to say she has no knowledge on the Rinnegan, especially when she literally continues in the same sentence to describe perfectly the abilities of the seventh path and the effects it will have on Nagato, furthermore YOU have to prove that Konan's statement isn't objective, because you're stating it isn't objective when nothing points to her being wrong about it, simply doubting her because of a fallacy of argument from belief

2. Dude you literally used a kid Obito and compared it to someone who's had abilities for thousands of years, it's the exact same as having a job, obviously someone with experience is going to know the job better than someone with no experience, this is an immensely stupid point to make

Evidence of Momoshiki having six paths

1. both anime, manga and databooks all state numerous times that Rinnegan gives you all six paths, this has both been demonstrated and stated multiple times

2. Momoshiki has never shown nor stated that it was beyond him to use the six path abilities

Evidence that Momo doesn't have Six paths powers

1. He didn't use them during battle, it's almost like characters don't use abilities they have during battle

Time to take off Soul removal from Madara because he never used it, and i guess Sasuke can't summon rinnegan monsters cause he never used it.

We don't because PIS is irrelevant in battle here, there's no plot to abide by.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Rocker
It can't be both Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction. Deconstruction seems to be a more limited form of matter manipulation.

As for your six paths points, I don't have much interest in it as much as damage but I do recall a thread was made on it in order to remove it from Kaguya. I was just explaining why your example wasn't PIS.
? I mean it can stay resistance to matter manip I guess..either way it is the same thing.

I mean everytime we bring up that he never uses them, you guys say it is PIS so idk.

@Rocker

idk why people would say it's PIS, maybe they wanted him to show off each one I guess. But with The Almighty he was already untouchable in verse. It's better to call that a deux ex machina considering they pulled the arrow out of their ass.

As for the rinnegan it is true that they logically should be able to use it all, but the way it's executed it's pretty illogical imo which leads to disbelief. The only thing these rinnegan users seem to consistently use are the black rods. Urashiki doesn't use them, Momoshiki doesn't, Sasuke seems to ignore them mostly.

Urashiki, is basically playing.

using rinnengan abilities against someone else with a rinnengan I would assume is kinda useless.

>Kakashi Hatake Resistance to Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receiver and move when he was stabbed by it.)

As Damage said, this isn't valid.

>Sasuke Uchiha Should have Immortality (Types 3 and 6), Regen High-Mid and Limited Soul Manipulation(Creates a new body with the body replacement technique.), Pocket Reality Destruction (ErodingOrochimarus dimension with his will), Resistance to Possession (Orochimaru was not able to take over his body), Deconstruction, Electricity Manipulation (Unaffected by Daruis Lightning style)

I don't see evidence for Immortality Type 3.

Immortality Type 6 is only possible for Sasuke before Itachi, this includes Regen-High-Mid. Also for the regen; this would be limited since he needs a Jutsu to do so and it requires a lot of Chakra, so it's even more limited in uses.

This isn't evidence for Limited Soul Manipulation as well.

Pocket Reality Destruction would have a Limited on it if added.

Yes for Resistance to Possession.

You have nothing for Deconstruction, so no.

Resistance to electricity is fine.

>Atomic Manipulation and Creation (He can arrange atoms using chakra to create objects.) Chapter 1 part 4, last page at the bottom,

No, until you link evidence instead of a twitter tweet.

>Sakura Haruno Should have Immortality Type 3, Extrasensory Perception (By sending her chakra into the wall of a building she could search the entire building to find traps.)

No evidence for Immortality Type 3.

Also, an iPhone notes message? What's the source, this isn't even credible, plus it would be limited extrasensory perception since she needs a conduit to send her chakra through to sense through it. It's not an actual extransensory like characters that can see spirits.

>Resistances:Paralysis Inducement (Ca still move while being stabbed by Madaras black reciever)

This is a TSB, not a black rod. This isn't valid.

>Naruto Should have Immortality Type 3, Resistance to sealing (Destroyed Tsunades necklace created to seal off his powers.), Acupuncture (Unaffected by Haku's needles)

Resistance to sealing was alraedy denied in your past thread. Destroying a seal that works via the character being physically restrained and destroying the restraints is not resistance to sealing. He was not sealed into an object and broke out, he was not even completely sealed at all.

>Plant Manipulation (Naruto turns white zetsu into a tree after he hit them with his rasengan. He also changes yamatos wood style while in KCM)

That's fine.

>Advance Energy Manipulation ( Naruto can change the nature of Kurams chakra to match thousands of shinobi in the alliance)

That's fine.

>Resistance to Deconstruction

Again, nothing for this so no.

>Resistance to Fusionism (Kurama rejected Pa from fusing with Naruto), Negative Emotion Detectio (During Naruto's training in the waterfall of truth, he fought and removed all of his hatred)

Fusionism is fine unless the power is superior to Kurama. Resistance to negative emotion detection is not fine, anger is a negative emotion and Naruto still gets angry. He literally gets enraged at Kaguya and Zetsu for mocking Obito's death.

>Power Nullification (even though Neji blocked Naruto from using his own chakra, he was still able to use Kuramas chakra),

This is limited resistance to power nullifcation. He had his Chakra blocked but Kurama's Chakra opened through.

>Obito should get resistance to sealing (Obito easily destroyed hashiramas sealing jutsu that could seal the Ten Tails.]) Deconstruction

This isn't resistance to sealing because Hashirama's Divine Gate Seals isn't actual sealing, it merely holds down the opponent with the force and weight of the Torii Gates.

Nothing for Deconstruction still.

>Shinju (Jübi) Should have resistance to emotion detection (Stated that he cant be sensed since he doesn't have emotions or feelings.)

This was retconned since Kishimoto later gave the Jubi actual emotions. The Jubi got mad because it sensed the Bijuu Chakra in Naruto. So no.

>Orochimaru Should have his Regenerationn upgraded to High-Mid since he can create a brand new body.

This would be limited since he needs a Jutsu to do so and it requires a lot of Chakra, so it's even more limited in uses.

>Limited Telekinesis (Can move his sword without touching it), Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Made Sasuke almost commit suicide due to the Orochimarus killing intend and paralyzed Sakura)

Yes on limited TK and Fear Manipulation.

However, Paralysis inducement could just be Fear manipulation that scared them in place to a point they couldn't move.

Orochimaru already had Paralysis anyways.

>Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki Should get all Rinnegan abilities due to having three Rinnegans.

I disagree for the reasons Damage stated above.

>'New Abilities: Immortality (Types 1 and 2), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3)

>Reason: I understand that due to the nature of the Edo Tensei some on these are self explanatory, however, some newer member or people not familiar with the franchise might not know this. So i think its better to add these to the profiles.

>Resistances: Disease Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Simple, should be added.

>Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

>New Abilities: All Rinnegan abilities

>Resistances: Deconstruction

No evidence or reasoning or Deconstruction, so no. And I disagree with Rinnegan abilities for the reasons Damage stated above.

>Hashirama Senju

>New Abilities: Perception Manipulation (With The Art of Infinite Darkness), Limited Petrification (With Sage Mode)

Perception manipulation makes sense, but limited petrification doesn't really. He can't actually utilize the petrification, if added you need to explain his energy must be absorbed.

>Deidara

>New Abilities: Limited Durability Negation (He has bombs that attack on a cellular level)

>Resistances: Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (He trained his left eye specifically to break out of Sharingan Genjutsu)

That's fine.

>Itachi Uchiha

>New Abilities: Power Bestowal (Transfered his own ocular powers to Sasuke), Extrasensory Perception (Itachi can see The King of Hell which is said to be invisible to everyone but the person being affected by the jutsu), Madness Manipulation Type 2 (Drove Sasuke insaine by making him relive the Uchiha Massacre)

>Resistances: Mind Manipulation

The abilities are find, but the reistance to Mind Manipulation is baseless. I can count two instances where Itachi was put under Genjutsu by Sasuke, so no.

>Kabuto

>Resistances: Possession (Continuously fighting off Orochimarus attempt to take over his body)

Seems fine.

3: Immortality via Regenerationn: Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the Regenerationn.

@IMade

I don't see evidence for Immortality Type 3.

Immortality Type 6 is only possible for Sasuke before Itachi, this includes Regen-High-Mid. Also for the regen; this would be limited since he needs a Jutsu to do so and it requires a lot of Chakra, so it's even more limited in uses.

Regen from lethal damage give you immortality and yes it would be specified that it is only the sasuke that absorbed orochimaru. Needing a lot of energy is no reason for a limited.

Pocket Reality Destruction would have a Limited on it if added.

Why would it need a limited?

You have nothing for Deconstruction, so no.

TSBs as I have stated 2 times.

No, until you link evidence instead of a twitter tweet.

He has the translations linked right there I dont know what you mean by twitter tweet.

Look above for sasuke, same situation Low-mid healing and above is immortality type 3.

Also, an iPhone notes message? What's the source, this isn't even credible, plus it would be limited extrasensory perception since she needs a conduit to send her chakra through to sense through it. It's not an actual extransensory like characters that can see spirits.

They are transaltions of the sasuke retsuden novels, we dont need limited for every nuance it would be explained in the abilities anyway.

See above.

Again, nothing for this so no.

See above.

This is limited resistance to power nullifcation. He had his Chakra blocked but Kurama's Chakra opened through.

Apparently its just resistance.

Nothing for Deconstruction still.

See above.

This would be limited since he needs a Jutsu to do so and it requires a lot of Chakra, so it's even more limited in uses.

It does not need to be limited because it is a jutsu, and using a lot of chakara does not make it limited either.

Perception manipulation makes sense, but limited petrification doesn't really. He can't actually utilize the petrification, if added you need to explain his energy must be absorbed.

Ofcourse it would be explained.

The abilities are find, but the reistance to Mind Manipulation is baseless. I can count two instances where Itachi was put under Genjutsu by Sasuke, so no.

They both simply mutually fought in the genjutsu, I dont remember Sasuke putting Itachi in any genutsu other than once where they foguht each other in one.

...uh lmao Kakashi definitely is resistance to paralysis. He literally moved nagaot is always sending chakra through the rods even proven when they aren't in the bodies of pain by when Naruto stabbed hismelf and traced the chakra even tho pain had died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back