• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Abilities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Boruto having esp being able to sense souls

Urahsiki with puppet manipulation and shared vision through them. That's it if I remember correctly

Don't know what to say about Boruto's sensing. However, I think it's time to add Regenerationn (Via Karma) and Enhanced Senses (Via Jogan) to his abilities.

Monkey Dunno said:
Don't know what to say about Boruto's sensing. However, I think it's time to add Regenerationn (Via Karma) and Enhanced Senses (Via Jogan) to his abilities.

Regen?? I thought Boruto already had healing tbh. Probably not.

@1997KD; it seems like Mid-Low Regen is all you need to qualify for Type 3 Immortality?

Since Mid-Low regen is " The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. "

Making something into something else is Transmutation.

??? U do realize he made something out of nothing right?

That's atomic manipulation at its finest when it literally said he rearranged atoms.i don't even know how u can ignore the part where it literally said rearranged atoms ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿

@Sigurd

Its explicitly stated that he did it with controlling atoms,which is atomic manipulation.And Sasuke didn't turn something into other thing,he created it,reread again.

AstralKing7 said:
??? U do realize he made something out of nothing right?

That's atomic manipulation at its finest when it literally said he rearranged atoms.i don't even know how u can ignore the part where it literally said rearranged atoms ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿
You do realize he used chakra as a conduit to do this right? he didn't just make it out of thin air.

When you transmute something you're also changing it's atomic structure.

You do realize he used chakra as a conduit to do this right? he didn't just make it out of thin air.

When you transmute something you're also changing it's atomic structure.

He manipulates the chakra's atom man it's right there bro. Arranged atoms. It's atomic manipulation and it's most simple description

Its because they have Low-Mid regen which is enough to give them Type 3

So which key sasuke getting the low-mid regn? When Orochimaru was stuck on him?

Could you elaborate on the Limited Petrification for Hashirama?

Does that mean we're only counting him being able to petrify himself as Limited Petrification, or are we assuming he has some way to petrify other people?

He has limited Petrification due to how sage mode works. Absorbing Natural Energy without being able to control it will turn you into a frong and turn you to stone. All sage mode users should have this ability. They should also get Transmutation as well.

I mean, I guess the ability to turn yourself into stone without being able to turn back counts as Limited Petrification but that seems more like a handicap than a power. If it counts though, it's fine.

It's a side effect of absorbing natural energy without being able to control it. Naruto used this against one of the pains.

It is for when people try to absorb natural energy from the users of sage mode without knowing how to control it.

Don't forget to remove this bit for Naruto:

> Negative Emotion Detection (During Naruto's training in the waterfall of truth, he fought and removed all of his hatred)

Damage3245 said:
Don't forget to remove this bit for Naruto:

> Negative Emotion Detection (During Naruto's training in the waterfall of truth, he fought and removed all of his hatred)
I'll remove that, thanks for reminding me.

Where does the Resistance to Mind Manipulation come from? Just resisting Genjutsu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back