• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narnia: High 1-B

I'll be doing a huge revision for Narnia (I have everything ready just waiting for the calcs). It would tackle the cosmological issues as well.
Thank you for helping out. What do you have in mind exactly, and should we still apply what has been accepted here first?

I think it was already agreed, and I know Ultima already explained and mentioned he doesn't see "Why he's needed", but I believe it was that he seemed to be the one best fit to be updating the profile with explanations given.
Would somebody else here be willing and able to properly handle it otherwise?

Thank you for helping out. What do you have in mind exactly, and should we still apply what has been accepted here first?
It's a complete overhaul of the verse, it's too much to summarize. I'm pretty much changing everything. I'd also tackle how the god tiers should be handled and it would be different from here. I will go over the whole cosmology, and the low tiers as well, so I think it's better to wait for that thread instead.

As I mentioned, I have everything done, the profiles and CRT are in my sandbox, all I'm waiting for is someone to do the calcs and I'll post it.

It's a complete overhaul of the verse, it's too much to summarize. I'm pretty much changing everything. I'd also tackle how the god tiers should be handled and it would be different from here. I will go over the whole cosmology, and the low tiers as well, so I think it's better to wait for that thread instead.

As I mentioned, I have everything done, the profiles and CRT are in my sandbox, all I'm waiting for is someone to do the calcs and I'll post it.
follow it.

Okay. Feel free to ask several of our calc group members for help if you wish. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

After you have finished your preparations and posted your new revision thread, you can link to it here.

Thank you for the information. I will try to help you out.

Back