• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narnia: High 1-B

Possibly High 1-B is fine for me. I believe the tiers that were mostly agreed are 1-B, possibly High 1-B. For what to put on these profiles affected and the explanations, Ultima would be the best fit to explain. If they cannot, i'll try and piece together an explanation.

Well, I hope that Ultima will notice my notification then.

Possibly High 1-B is fine for me. I believe the tiers that were mostly agreed are 1-B, possibly High 1-B. For what to put on these profiles affected and the explanations, Ultima would be the best fit to explain. If they cannot, i'll try and piece together an explanation.
1-B wasn't accepted as far as I read.

It would be Low 1-C (current justification), possibly High 1-B (Aslan exist beyond the chapters of "the Great Story"; which are implied to be others layers going on forever)

Although I'm not sure if "going on forever" can be equalized to infinity.

1-B wasn't accepted as far as I read.

It would be Low 1-C (current justification), possibly High 1-B (Aslan exist beyond the chapters of "the Great Story"; which are implied to be others layers going on forever)

Although I'm not sure if "going on forever" can be equalized to infinity.
Ah, thank you!

At least 1-B actually came from the fact that The Real World and Narnia are both Low 2-C structures, and the Wood Between Worlds is a Low 1-C (5-D) structure. And that that's just one of many uncountable circles within the next one. And chapters was referring to the number of upper dimensional hierarchies specifically based on Ultima's analysis. And there's countless hierarchies each one higher than the last with them all being above the WBW and before Aslan's Country. With Emperor over the Sea being from a realm above even that. But "Infinite Chapters" is admittedly vague.

So should we apply what DarkDragonMedeus just explained, as Ultima does not seem to show up?

Okay. Is somebody here willing to handle it then?

Aslan might need a new key as his Lion form is merely a physical embodiment of the real Aslan. And in which he has a physical embodiment in other universes. But his true form resides in Aslan's Country which is Tier 1. And Emperor over the Sea would be At least 1-B, possibly High 1-B outright for reasons Ultima explained and scans brought up in the thread.

True Form Aslan: Resides in Aslan's Country, which resides far beyond all of the universes making up the Wood Between Worlds, which is only one of countless circles that are described as "worlds between worlds". These circles, seemingly reflections of Narnia, are described as being more real and beautiful than the original Narnia, along with being compared to an onion, in which each inner world is larger than the other, containing innumerable others. These worlds have also been described as beings chapters, where each chapter is seemingly "better", and represents the stories progression, in which their are an infinite amount of these chapters, though it is also vague with it's wording.

Would this be good, or does it need changing?

Last edited:
That looks pretty good, but I would also include URLs to specific statements uploaded on Imgur. Also, there was a glitch that causes unintentional double posts from time to time.

Should I unlock any profile pages?

Quite sure there isn't any evidence that Aslan is any type of avatar, he just travels through the worlds.

Edit: And you'd need something to prove he created the country as well, which aside from the name, I don't think there's any.

Quite sure there isn't any evidence that Aslan is any type of avatar, he just travels through the worlds.

Edit: And you'd need something to prove he created the country as well, which aside from the name, I don't think there's any.
I'll just change it to resides. That works also.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Can somebody remind me of the conclusions here so far please?

Aslan might need a new key as his Lion form is merely a physical embodiment of the real Aslan. And in which he has a physical embodiment in other universes. But his true form resides in Aslan's Country which is Tier 1. And Emperor over the Sea would be At least 1-B, possibly High 1-B outright for reasons Ultima explained and scans brought up in the thread.
This.

We also need to find scans to fit what we have found.

A reminder bump, as this is quite important.

Was inactive for too long and may not remember full details, but Ultima Reality was the one giving the scans. But the 3 scans by Elizhaa are good.
True Form Aslan: Resides in Aslan's Country, which resides far beyond all of the universes making up the Wood Between Worlds, which is only one of countless circles that are described as "worlds between worlds". These circles, seemingly reflections of Narnia, are described as being more real and beautiful than the original Narnia, along with being compared to an onion, in which each inner world is larger than the other, containing innumerable others. These worlds have also been described as beings chapters, where each chapter is seemingly "better", and represents the stories progression, in which their are an infinite amount of these chapters, though it is also vague with it's wording.
This is also something brought up that we may need to give Aslan keys to separate his true form from his physical embodiments such as the Lion form seen in Narnia.

So what revisions do you think should be made here and why?

I do not remember well anymore. My apologies if I called you here unnecessarily.

Would anybody who knows what they are doing be willing to apply what was accepted here please?

Follow it, as far as I have read and checked the scan. I agree with key the real body Aslan H1-B and for Emperor Beyond The Sea is Low1-A.

Last edited:
I think it was already agreed, and I know Ultima already explained and mentioned he doesn't see "Why he's needed", but I believe it was that he seemed to be the one best fit to be updating the profile with explanations given.

I think it was already agreed, and I know Ultima already explained and mentioned he doesn't see "Why he's needed", but I believe it was that he seemed to be the one best fit to be updating the profile with explanations given.
I will wait, But I would like him to explain the cosmology of this verse on the verse's profile page.

Back