• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Narcissism is funny (Homelander vs Sweetheart) (7-0-1)

Axorandom0

He/Him
Narcissus would have been proud if he wasn’t a narcissist who was only proud of himself.

Homelander, scales to 43.43 Tons of TNT: 7 (Doggo, CimaFranca133, AThe1412, Accelerated_Evolution, LloydBlitzed, SatellaTheWoE, El_xWatcher1234x)

Sweetheart, scales to 78.62 Tons of TNT: 0

They kiss (themselves) (incon): 1 (FireSwordHero, )

• Sweetheart has a ~1.81x strength advantage, and she can increase it further by making Homelander Angry and herself Happy/Ecstatic/Manic
  • Homelander has a LS advantage and can fly
  • Fight takes place on Sweetheart’s stage
  • Sweetheart and Homelander start… let’s say 10 meters apart
  • Speed is equalized, but this does mean Sweetheart will gain a speed advantage by becoming Happy/Ecstatic/Manic (1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x respectfully)

Last edited:
Which also increase his attack but lowers his defences

I dont think Sweetheart can endure heat vision
Yeah but Sweetheart can naturally make herself Happy, so the Heat Vision is overall dealing less damage to Sweetheart than before and Sweetheart is doing a LOT of damage to Homelander with both an emotion advantage and a stat advantage.

Yeah but Sweetheart can naturally make herself Happy, so the Heat Vision is overall dealing less damage to Sweetheart than before and Sweetheart is doing a LOT of damage to Homelander with both an emotion advantage and a stat advantage.
I do agree with her dealing more damage (Higher ap+stat amp+stat decrease) but her lack of heat resistance means she is going to be cut like butter. Heat kinda negate dura (not really but similar functions).

HL is also has a massive LS advantage meaning he can easily crush her neck. He also kinda just outranges her

Btw cool greek mythology reference

How long does it take for her get happy? The speed boost might help against heat vision and knowing him, Homelander will bullcharge if she can get him angry enough which shouldn't be difficult at all.

How long does it take for her get happy? The speed boost might help against heat vision and knowing him, Homelander will bullcharge if she can get him angry enough which shouldn't be difficult at all.
She gets happy by bragging and she always guarantees getting Happy at 80% HP ingame.

anyways uh. does homelander start with laser vision normally? his best shot at winning would be to camp with it im pretty sure
Looked it up, he starts with heat vision and if it doesn't work he goes for cqc. But, I do not know if getting him enraged will make him go straight to cqc, and that is likely Sweetheart's main winning strategy.

I'm gonna vote inconclusive. As much as the other people are right about homelander having flight and heat vision, Homelander isn't really the type of person to use both at once, at least in combat. He mainly uses flight for either making showy entrances or getting to and from places, otherwise he more or less sticks to just either physically overpowering foes (when he's feeling particularly sadistic) or just lasering them.

With that being said, who wins really just depends on whether Homelander decides to stick to the air. If he decides he wants to just stick to the ground to get close and personal (which he might do given his belief of being better than everyone else), then Sweetheart would likely take this thanks to the statistic amp from being happy (which increases her speed, making her harder to hit). However if homelander does keep to the air, then Sweetheart would likely lose since she would have no way to reach him.

I'm gonna vote inconclusive. As much as the other people are right about homelander having flight and heat vision, Homelander isn't really the type of person to use both at once, at least in combat. He mainly uses flight for either making showy entrances or getting to and from places, otherwise he more or less sticks to just either physically overpowering foes (when he's feeling particularly sadistic) or just lasering them.

With that being said, who wins really just depends on whether Homelander decides to stick to the air. If he decides he wants to just stick to the ground to get close and personal (which he might do given his belief of being better than everyone else), then Sweetheart would likely take this thanks to the statistic amp from being happy (which increases her speed, making her harder to hit). However if homelander does keep to the air, then Sweetheart would likely lose since she would have no way to reach him.
Incon has been counted

I honestly think Sweetheart would stomp if this was the Comic version of Homelander who not only has even lower AP but is also far more arrogant, psychotic, and even less skilled (Amazon Homelander managed to hold his own against 2 trained soldiers with strength comparable to him while DE Homelander got ripped into pieces by a guy who is LITERALLY JUST HIMSELF BUT SLIGHTLY STRONGER). TV Show Homelander did use both flight and heat vision simultaneously against Butcher and I believe he has already went through enough to know when to abuse his abilities in order to maintain an advantage. One thing we haven't brought up yet in this discussion is stamina. Sweetheart may be able to amp herself to the point of being 2 times faster than him but she probably won't be able to keep it up for long as she only has at least Average stamina with each speed boost requiring her health to be lower and lower. Her anger inducement can reduce Homelander's defense but it also makes him stronger which can be unfavorable for her if he simply continues attacking at a range. Even if he does go for melee, his LS can end the fight if he manages to grab onto her or her weapon. Getting happier reduces Sweetheart's hit rate as well which makes the already difficult task of hitting a flying range spamming opponent even more difficult. With that being said, I'm voting Homelander.

I honestly think Sweetheart would stomp if this was the Comic version of Homelander who not only has even lower AP but is also far more arrogant, psychotic, and even less skilled (Amazon Homelander managed to hold his own against 2 trained soldiers with strength comparable to him while DE Homelander got ripped into pieces by a guy who is LITERALLY JUST HIMSELF BUT SLIGHTLY STRONGER). TV Show Homelander did use both flight and heat vision simultaneously against Butcher and I believe he has already went through enough to know when to abuse his abilities in order to maintain an advantage. One thing we haven't brought up yet in this discussion is stamina. Sweetheart may be able to amp herself to the point of being 2 times faster than him but she probably won't be able to keep it up for long as she only has at least Average stamina with each speed boost requiring her health to be lower and lower. Her anger inducement can reduce Homelander's defense but it also makes him stronger which can be unfavorable for her if he simply continues attacking at a range. Even if he does go for melee, his LS can end the fight if he manages to grab onto her or her weapon. Getting happier reduces Sweetheart's hit rate as well which makes the already difficult task of hitting a flying range spamming opponent even more difficult. With that being said, I'm voting Homelander.
Voting in Homelander due to AThe and Doggo reasons
Count(Dracula)ed

If she use Angry on him, it will increase his AP and thus making Heat Vision a problem for her. He also has higher L.Strength, so he can choke her to death asw
I do wanna say that her also being Happy while he is Angry would make him be effectively dealing less damage

Back