• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naraku wipes him from existence

Or he absorbs him easily since speed is equal

He could also mind control him

So many things

never speed equalize Naraku unless the opponent is too much stronger

Quick question, couldn't Kumagawa blitz anyway since he can reduce the time his actions take to 0? If so, he still takes this.

^The question is if Naraku can be erased anyways, as the Shikon Jewel could easily bring Naraku back to existence, including itself if that situation came around

^Erase an Object that not only erases things from existence(including space-time passageways) but is most likely a 4-D object itself? The jewel could probably just bring itself back, or make a wish on itself in the event its erased, it's brought back into reality

Mister Death said:
^Erase an Object that not only erases things from existence(including space-time passageways) but is most likely a 4-D object itself? The jewel could probably just bring itself back, or make a wish on itself in the event its erased, it's brought back into reality
Shikon can only be wished once or unlimited ?

^You didnt hear anything I said? It erased the connection between the feudal era and the modern era.

It wiped a Space-Time ripple from existence, a 4-Dimensional type of thing, erased

much more impressive than wiping some-one from reality

^ That argument can be made whether speed is equalized or not

this thread may as well be who erases who first

I've read a bit on Misogi and while only one technique is keeping him alive, its a dangerous one indeed

Correct me if I'm wrong but surely If speed is equalised then combine All Fiction with Book Maker and his abilities are sealed and he's brought down to the level of Kumagawa.

Back