• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naofumi and Ralphtalia AP and durability revisions

Now then, I don't know if The Rising of the Shield Hero Anime is one of those Anime that is stupidly different from the Manga, but if it isn't then there's a lot that's... questionable about our profiles.

Naofumi is able to physically damage enemies with things like shield bashes. It don't do much damage, but he is capable of dealing damage. If he couldn't even damage an infant, then how can he hurt the spear hero I can't remember the name of because Japanese names are hard to remember? He probably dosn't directly scale, but he's considerably above 10-C.

The more questionable statistic is Raphtalia's durability. She's survived decently large falls as well as being hit by the flames of Naofumi's curse shield, albeit the first time she had to be healed or she would have died. She also casually survived an arrow from the Pope and walked through whip lashes without flinching. Not to mention surviving torture as a child. If an infant could kill her then her legs should shatter every time she falls a few feet.

Even if statements say Naofumi and Raphtalia are 10-C in AP and Durability respectively, actual feats constantly contradict this. I don't know the exact levels they would be at by the end of the series since I've only seen what's been animated.

Also we probably should have keys for earlier in the series, but that's probably better left to a different CRT.

The pages are based off the Web Novel and do not take the Anime or other versions into account.

It would be best to make a separate page, like how we handle Rimuru.

The profiles are based off the WN, and the end of the WN for that matter, because apparently they don't have much feats before that, i would rather than just get unknown keys.

Someone was going through the LN and planned on making profiles for it, think it was YungManzi.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I'm pretty sure there are moments in the WN where Naofumi could harm people more durable than infants.
His AP decreases at the end of the series. Same for Raphtalia's durability.

Well, since the Anime/Light Novel is the one most people see, we probably should make profiles for it.

Back