• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that someone calced the Danafor feat to measly 3 gigatons and everyone rolled with it lmao.

Just noticed that someone calced the Danafor feat to measly 3 gigatons and everyone rolled with it lmao.
yeah a kingdom on a hill? you think it should be lower? cause i am working on that, it been the same size as Liones is an assumption it is not same size

1. It would be an outlier
2. No consistent high 4-C feats that scale to their AP or dura, why should it scale to them?
1. You could actually argue that the death of stars is an inferior feat to the death of the gods via Cath's wordplays
2. Why doesn't the creation of their own realm scale to their stats? they would logically be creating them out of their own magic and magic scales to stats so why shouldn't it scale to them?

Last edited:
2. Why doesn't the creation of their own realm scale to their stats? they would logically be creating them out of their own magic and magic scales to stats so why shouldn't it scale to them?
Read the OP and the rest of the thread.

IIRC, it's accepted as an outlier because the majority of the feats of the verse range from Tier 7 to Tier 6.

And another problem that would appear is that a lot of profiles would scale or downscale from High 4-C

1. You could actually argue that the death of stars is an inferior feat to the death of the gods via Cath's wordplays
Inconsistent to their own selves, they DO NOT have consistent feats at that area, it would be an outlier

via wiki rules, the higher a tier you go, the more feats you need for that consistent tier
No, what matter is the context behind the feats/statements, if a specific feat/statement is the consistent way to some specific event, that feat is consistent, but as I said, this is derailment and I don't care to NNT ratings in this wiki

Last edited:
yeah a kingdom on a hill? you think it should be lower? cause i am working on that, it been the same size as Liones is an assumption it is not same size
Don't see how vaporizing would yield that low of an result. There have been previous calcs all in the low teraton range.
So hellbent on trying to downgrade NNT damn which NNT fan hurt you. Merlin stated Meliodas can do the same thing to Liones as Danafor.

Last edited:
No, what matter is the context behind the feats/statements, if a specific feat/statement is the consistent way to some specific event, that feat is consistent, but as I said, this is derailment and I don't care to NNT ratings in this wiki
Nope, that’s not how it works at all, read the rules on how they define outliers and what’s consistent or not

so what High 4-C feat is consistent in that context and term? and why so? have you even read the NNT CRT as to why this was declined before?
As I said, I don't want to derail this thread, I could even talk about this in others places, but not this wiki, and I don't care to the CRTs and I don't want to derail this thread

Wait? Just wanna clarify something.
In an alternate future..meliodas Is on par with authur or cath?

Tho I ain't a nanatsu no taizan fan but shouldn't he get a possible high-4C stating an alternate future version of meliodas is comparable to cath.

I thought he was high-4C scaling to authur and ***** like that.
Did you read the purpose of the OP?

High 4-C is just for SD and DK's Creation Feat which does not scale to their normal Statistics because if it did then a lot of the Profiles would scale to High 4-C as a consequence when the calculated Feats range from Tier 6 to Tier 7.

Arthur and Chaos scale to the High 4-C Creation Feat via Reality Warping. And Reality Warping does not scale to normal Statistics because it's Hax.

Don't see how vaporizing would yield that low of an result. There have been previous calcs all in the low teraton range.
So hellbent on trying to downgrade NNT damn which NNT fan hurt you
No one is trying to downgrade the verse, accuracy is the goal, and the calc assumed that danafor is as big as liones which is wrong that is all and it needs to be recalced.

No one is trying to downgrade the verse, accuracy is the goal, and the calc assumed that danafor is as big as liones which is wrong that is all and it needs to be recalced.
It doesn't matter buddy, the size is fine because as i said he can do to Liones what he did to Danafor. Unless there's some other ******** logic on this forum that discards that statement?

It doesn't matter buddy, the size is fine because as i said he can do to Liones what he did to Danafor. Unless there's some other ******** logic on this forum that discards that statement?
Dude make a CRT for the statement, i dont care where they scale to i am saying the calc is wrong.
and yes the statement needs contexts and in the context i am thinking you are referring to it will be possibly rating or likely that the statement will get

Hello i got a few questions about this
1. Only a few characters would scale to the gods like ban,king,meliodas,escanor and zeldris(Movie feats)
2.Whilst the calculated feats mainly scales to the low to mid to high tiers so can i ask this? since the tier 7's and 6 mainly scale to the characters below the god tier they remain the same and all the people who scale to the gods scale to them? also High 4-C can be consistent i.e( Both realms, The destruction of all forms which would include the realms and cath implying the destruction of the gods> the destruction of stars) so only a few set of characters scale to high 4-c

God i'm sorry i didn't explain this well
Did you read the purpose of the OP?

High 4-C is just for SD and DK's Creation Feat which does not scale to their normal Statistics because if it did then a lot of the Profiles would scale to High 4-C as a consequence when the calculated Feats range from Tier 6 to Tier 7.

Arthur and Chaos scale to the High 4-C Creation Feat via Reality Warping. And Reality Warping does not scale to normal Statistics because it's Hax.

Also another question why isn't cath scaled to high 4-c if he has the statements on being able to destroy everything with a form?

Hello i got a few questions about this
1. Only a few characters would scale to the gods like ban,king,meliodas,escanor and zeldris(Movie feats)
2.Whilst the calculated feats mainly scales to the low to mid to high tiers so can i ask this? since the tier 7's and 6 mainly scale to the characters below the god tier they remain the same and all the people who scale to the gods scale to them? also High 4-C can be consistent i.e( Both realms, The destruction of all forms which would include the realms and cath implying the destruction of the gods> the destruction of stars) so only a few set of characters scale to high 4-c

God i'm sorry i didn't explain this well
1. What Movie Feats? Which movie has been accepted as canon as of now?

2. Consistent how exactly?

1. What Movie Feats? Which movie has been accepted as canon as of now?

2. Consistent how exactly?
He supposedly fights the supreme deity with meliodas and both of them defeat her, The latest movie should be canon

I kind of went through why it might be consistent in my previous message you could look at it

Yeah 4-C or whatever Gods for me is also pretty dumb. Fine for Cath/Arthur though since their circumstances are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back