• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When things enter higher dimensions in this series, they are erased from existence, you only survive if you are fused with a higher dimension being like matoi is, and even then you can only go so far.

Nobody said anything about killing him, 8-C nanashi doesn't even have high godly regen anyway.

As i said, you enter a higher dimension without being united with a higher dimensionsal god like matoi is = you get erased from existence.

No he doesn't, 8-C nanashi only has type 4 immortality not high godly, his type 4 is from a 2-A to 1-C being when matoi can bfr to 24th dimension so that isn't helping nanashi.

She opens a portal and you fall in.

And yes she starts with it, even when she had no idea it existed when threatened she unconsciously used it, albeit that just sent herself to a higher dimension.

Eventually she got good with using it, and can open portals whenever she wants.

Also there is still her 1-B hax, i don't how a 1-C god is going to undo any reality warping shennanigans from 1-B reality warping.

Pretty sure higher-dimensional RW will bypass any kind of lower-dimensional regen.

I doesn't actually, but he doesn't have it anyway

I said that it does in 99% of the cases.

Which it does, but we are talking about scale and not only potency.

Kaltias said:
I said that it does in 99% of the cases.

Which it does, but we are talking about scale and not only potency.
I thought that was what you meant, thanks

What are the feats and abilities that Matoi has? Nanashi can touch and kill the abstract, incorporeal and intangible (elements, spirits, mind, apart for the body). He also has elemental abilities (Fire, Ice, Wind and Electricity), also Light / Divine / Sacred and Dark / Curse abilities such as Hama or Mute, and both have a certain percentage of doing OHK, also some ways of regaining his healing (a through healing) and dissipate some negative effects, also Buff and Debuff.
In speed, the minimum would be greater than Balas, the medium of that at lightning speed and the higher will be equal to or greater than Light

Back