• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N-Alex Vs. Chara - Children of Destruction

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
N-Alex (Base)
Killy~! ^Ôùí^

God chara the true angel of death by teoft-d9nwn36
SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?

KILLING INTENTVSDETERMINATION

Shortly after the seal was broken, a massive anomaly between the proximal verses was detected. Them.

Undertale halls by therockydoo-d9locsp
- Song: -insert megalowhatever here-

- They both know jack shit of each other.

- Win By: [REDACTED]

- Alex: 5 Chara: 3

This was the legendary battle between the two whose Routes was Genocide. One has the desire to kill everything, and bring all that exist to absolute nothingness. The other is a kid that likes to killy. - Book of ÔÖÑ

Huesito88 said:
Chara easy it 1 slices Alex
Uhm, well, that won't work quite well.

Alex will just simply kill Chara's slice, prob chop off Chara's arms too, and proceed to kill the shit out of Chara with Chara's own blood! >-<

Killcharalol
Like this, but with more bluds!

Chara - Physical Stomp

N-Alex - Hax Stomp

• Looks at more stuff*
How come no one looks at these:

• Article Murdering = Also called "WiKiller". Ale is able to shred his enemies' page, if they do have one. This is one of the first "Vs. Thread Especific" attacks he developed after being included in one of them.
  • - The "Characteristic Slicing" is able to cut every characteristic, even those protected by their undefinable nature, as it slices "the undefinable", and since they have no undefinition nor definition anymore, it ceases to be. If there is another thing protecting them from having their chars sliced, Alex will get rid off it.
  • Anti-Karmic Retribution = The more sins Ale has done, the more devasting the damage output. Created after seeing Sans' KR. This was before Alex "accidentally" broke space-time and got himself transported to a different AU and faced another Sans.
  • And this: "Determination Erasure" {kills determination} (Chara has Determination sooooo)
  • O-HOH! And this: RED ATK = If you get hit while being determined, you lose 999999999999999999% of your HP
And they look at this:

Tier: Beyond the Beyond the Beyond the Beyond the Beyond the Beyond the Beyond the concept of being Beyond Tiers++++++++++, likely much more impossibly higher than high which is impossibly and infinitely omega aleph omegaly infinitely above everything ('^infinite^infinite...(insert more infinite spam here)

ONE KNIFE+++ (Can one shot her opponents with trash knife no matter the durability or their hax defenses). In addition, she is always Stronger Than You+++++++++++++++++++++(+infinity^infinite^infinite...)

Powers and Abilities Killing/Manipulation Killing would pretty much negate what ever she pulls out of their own sleeve, and since Infinite is really just normal in JBW, she isn't completely indestructible, and characters that Ale currently makes just laughs at Infinite spam.

why is this thread up put some op and broken charactersssss or equalize something

IAmTheBreadMan32 said:
Chara - Physical Stomp
N-Alex - MURDER Stomp

why is this thread up put some op and broken charactersssss or equalize something
Why? Because it's fun!

So that's...

Chara: 2

N-Alex: 2

Hmm, hmm. This is taking too long ovo

As Chara's best friend (and really the only one who could tame her)

Chara has unbelievably physical strikes and will be a threat to N-Alex, but N-Alex, considering the fact he has a ridiculous profile page, he may have a chance against her, maybe just not physically.

So, physical strikes, im going with Chara

~Lord Asriel

Except that N-Alex did, in fact, one-shot every single thing he fought against u.u

Strength or Power isn't a thing for him, yes. But he only needs the "desire" to want something "dead".

His.. Killing Intent...

Not even those Trifinity standed a chance! And Chara is still stuck with the infinites spam ;P

Not to mention Chara got repeatedly dunked on by Sans! While N-Alex literally murdered every single AU Sans at the same time, aaaaaaand first try! lol

I think we are using Post UT Chara + with super duper wank, which makes her insanely wanked powerful. She may fall to Sans a million times b4, but she learn her lesson, and she wanked herself (sounds damn wrong) to the point she desires to kill absolutely everything, and thats her core desire.

~ Lord Asriel

Well, if we're using post-stuff, we can use the N-Alex past his 6-C form (yup killed Untierables while still within a Tier, because why not).

Well... lemme check...

*writes on a paper* so he killed... and then he... but... mhmmm... no he did just... but he... nono... that was before... hmmmm...oh yeah, i forgot he did that as well.... huh... what's 1+1... oh yeah, 11.... then he did... later he... what.... yeah.. that was it... oh... o-oooooo.. !

I wrote a HUGE list of murders.. buuut! I will mention the most important ones:

Uff... and that's not his base form yet!

My Votes still stand with Chara, mainly because she really doesnt play around when comes to Killing.

Chara: 3

N-Alex: 2

That doesnt mean Chara will win this easy peasy, she will have intense battle here

~ Lord Asriel

Well... about not playing around with killing...

"No fancy manipulations, no fight-derailing, stupid, worthlesss and useless movements. Every. single. thing. done by him, no matter how insignificant said movement is, it is only done for killing his opponent the fastest and most efficent way. He never, not even once, stops to do something that will not lead to his enemies' absolute death. In short... Ale killy". ~ Cyber-A---

That is suprising what that bastard demon Chara would do. She is always intent on Killing everything and wont stop until everything is dead. She has ultimate determination to kill everything.

~Lord Asriel

Huh, DETERMINATION...? weeeeell... let me quote Bread:

• Article Murdering = Also called "WiKiller". Ale is able to shred his enemies' page, if they do have one. This is one of the first "Vs. Thread Especific" attacks he developed after being included in one of them.
  • - The "Characteristic Slicing" is able to cut every characteristic, even those protected by their undefinable nature, as it slices "the undefinable", and since they have no undefinition nor definition anymore, it ceases to be. If there is another thing protecting them from having their chars sliced, Alex will get rid off it.
  • Anti-Karmic Retribution = The more sins Ale has done, the more devasting the damage output. Created after seeing Sans' KR. This was before Alex "accidentally" broke space-time and got himself transported to a different AU and faced another Sans.
  • And this: "Determination Erasure" {kills determination} (Chara has Determination sooooo)
  • O-HOH! And this: RED ATK = If you get hit while being determined, you lose 999999999999999999% of your HP
Oh, and yeah, there's a difference between regular ol' killing intent and this weird thing called Killing Intent. Chara doesn't really have that (... yet). Just like Alex doesn't reeeally have DETERMINATION... he probably just killed it (although I'm pretty sure he did now lol).

My vote still stands, mainly because the person I assign to create Chara's page in teh first place, didnt gave the proper stats and abilities. I will have to upgrade Chara with proper stats

Then do eeeet!

Well, time to bring up the secretto cardo! -bunneh determination-

KEEL

N-Alex's B╠©╠º╠ø╠ü═óa╠Â╠©╠©╠À═ís╠ó╠Ç═Å╚®╠Â╠Ç═á? form!

He was able to rival my own POS-KI (KI)!!!

The Prince Vs. The Demon!!

Even with the aid of SHA3 Breadman, we were ultimately unable to "defeat" him, only hold him back for a while. Well, actually, we beat the shit out of him! But yikes, he was just tricking us! But we're gonna train hard, for the next time! The rematch!

So, yuh. He's like, how even. wat.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Chara got dem upgrades now!!

●Ôò╣ß┤ùÔò╣● (vs) ^Ôùí^

Hmmmmmmmm... !

What now? :0

Do we inconclusive this? Do we continue this? Do we eat choco- no, wait, that's just me :p

*eats buru chokoretto!*

OVER 9000 HP RECOVERED!!!

(. . . . .)

wait, I dun have HP xD

Anyway, what do? :eek:

Bump, I guess.

So Chara now has her Fallen Angel of Genocide form, which was stated by the late Lord Asriel to be far worse than even his own Angel of Death form. (Probably comparable to his ∞ Power Angel of Death form, but IDK)

So now it's:

B╠©╠º╠ø╠ü═óa╠Â╠©╠©╠À═ís╠ó╠Ç═Å╚®╠Â╠Ç═á? N-Alex

VS

Fallen Angel of Genocide Chara

Who wins this one, I wonder?

My EVIL CATER with ******* (ERASING) INTENT COPYING N-ALEX'S KILL and Cater doesn't need even to be abn Aleversal, Undertale, Breadverse etc.

He can copy kill and copy ERASE, and can ERASE can, ERASE kill copy, ERASE erase copy etc.

Cater doesn't need existance to erase both of them

Can ERASE wins, ERASE hax, ERASE killy, ERASE KI, ERASE INTENT etc.

Voting N-Alex, while Chara is strong, N-Alex is Just Ridiculous,

Chara Attacks!.

N-Alex killd the Attack.

N-Alex Killed Chara's arm.

N-Alex Killed Chara with her own Blood.

N-Alex Wins!

5 votes for N-Alex and 3 votes for Chara.

I thnk that is enough to be added, moge~ ÔÖ¬

Back