• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more games, It's time to Exterminate this Lil' ****** or die trying.

N-Alex (S╠À═Å╠ƒ═Ö╠│╠»S╠À╠¿═Ü╠ª═Ä╠ú╠ÿ═ò╠╗╠Ö═ê╠û╠£═ô╠ÿ╠▒═û╠ñ═ó═×J═Å═ÿ═Å╠á╠ù╠ù═Ö╠®═Ü═ê╠®═û╠ù═ö-╠Á╠º╠º╠╣═ì═ö╠╗═ò╠ù╠ù═ç═û╠ñ╠│╠ù╠║═Ä╠×╠ü═áA═ç╠»╠¼╠│═ò═ö═ô╠¬╠«═ì╠á╠ò) : 5 (@The 2nd Existential Seed ,@TurboTriangle601 ,@KingPin0422 ,@Alexcar3000 ,@Tabbender ,)

VS

Everyone:

Alexcar3000 (Angel of FEAR (Full Power)

Asriel Dreemurr (Exaggerated) (Angel of Death)

Matthew (PoD)

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║(Exaggerated) (Divine and Majestic Gokupotence)

Vegeta (Double Exaggerated) (Divine and Majestic Vegetapotence)

KingPin0422 (W/ Armor of Absolution)

Anna Gella (Pre-RESET)

Hit (Double Exaggerated) (God Hit)

IAmTheBreadMan32 (The Guardia)

Holyhotsauce (Maximum Shit Lord Mode)

Skodwarde The Almighty (True Skod)

Cater546WAT (W/ Serenity)

Evil Cater666WAT

The C.C Above All

Dopte Reddington-Hoppengraver

Daruto Redwinter

Bill Cipher (Exaggerated)

BrokenLord

MaxwelFISH (Normal Form (Post-Training)

Chara (Trash Tier) (Fallen Angel of Genocide)

Frisk (Exaggerated) (Pacifist Angel of Determination)

Alex Dreamer (Amino?) (The 9th Human (Hyper Alex)

L-Alex (Speculation)

Alex Dreemurr (Fallen)

Nice-Alex

Sans (Exaggerated) (Ultimate Bad Time Form)

Alex Dreemurr (Amino)

Zeno-sama (Totally and Completely Accurate)

X-Cyborg Cater Ôêå

Cyber-A--- (Anti-Alex Armor)

Gokter546WAT (ABSOLUTELY SUPER SAIYAN-CAT GOD SUPER ALEVERSE ERASURE)

Goku Black (Exaggerated and Amplified)

Beerus (Hakai Edition)

Lord Beerus (Beyond Exaggerated)

Alex (Anti-Broken-Trinity)

Super Shenron (Wanked, Exaggerated, Upplayed and Awsomely MAXIMUM)

Super Elder God Tengen Topper Demonbane

Composite Dragon Ball Character (JBW Version)

Undyne, The Immortal Warrior

Teh Docturr

Zacri the Monad (FUULLLL POOWWAAAHH!!/Legendary Battle)

Arceus (Exaggerated and Wanked)

Composite Mega Man (Wanked) (Aleversal Armored Megaman)

Mettaton OMEGA (True 100%)

Insanity Wolf

Courage Wolf

Taxmaster (Absolute Satan Taxmaster Ultra God Mode)

Son Goku (Neo-Exaggerated) (Ultra Instinct)

Yuya Sakaki (Omni-King Mode)

(Post-PURITY) Ale Frara (Unrestricted)

N-Alex (Purified)

N-Alex (Taste of The Past) (Post DOM)

N-Alex (Taste of The Past II)

N-Alex (No KI) (Post-DOM (Determination)

Literally Everyone else.

Scenario:

Win by Any Means for Everyone

Win by Death for N-Alex

Everyone fighting at the same time.

Everyone (Including N-Alex) is at 100% Full/Max Power.

(Side note: Who do you think has the best music? and tell me if anyone should be added to the list.)

Hmm...I have no idea how Child Matthew can handle him. Not because of power is concerned , but mainly due to N-Alex's nature & Matthew's personality .

Let me attempt to use scaling to justify... Because otherwise debating tiers isn't that good : Daruto ( based on implied ratings compared to Dante who is ridiculously superior to Dante and Haruto combined ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> True Skodwarde = Regular Redgrave . Child Matthew w/PoD is currently effortlessly stomping Daruto using PoD , and i am planning on making MAJOR revisions to the Power of Dreams in a bit . SO really it isn't exactly hard to determine .

The reason for these massive revisions is because with the stuff i have for PoD, isn't even CLOSE to what it's truest potential is . Mathew Ninome's powers as the Creator of Dreams is near to impossible to quantify, mainly due to how dreams work in comparison to his current powers. If the entity can dream / imagine anything , no matter how enigmatic or paradoxical the entity is in question. If they can be imagined by an unseen force by anything / everything that can possibly exist, this would mean that theoretically his powers would work on the totality of everyone on this wikia COMBINED. He technically speaking isn't a Joke-Character, but this concept is a bit too "enigmatic" to tier properly

N-Alex is a paradox inside of an paradox. According to his profile, he seems to have control over wikia profiles, which in and of itself is quite strange. I have only seen two characters that had something similar.

So in terms of battle, in terms of power i believe that N-Alex would lose to Child Matthew in a straight up battle ( due to the nature of the Power of Dreams ) , but i personally feel that because of Child Matthew's childish and scared nature, he would flee from N-Alex.

Might as well watch all of my pages get destroyed in a attosecond considering they are measly LV1 Level characters.

Ah forget it, Let's put everyone at their true full power (excluding N-Alex) whenever they like it or not, Double Exaggerated Hit is now at 100% power and so on.

also template page solos

Welp guys, I dun goofed and N-Alex is now LV3.

Meaning, he is now more than capable of killing all of us with a single attack.

It would be very helpful on Matthew's page if he had a Key somewhere on his page, Or is there one and I can't find it?

Everyone in this thread beats N-Alex. They curbstomp N-Alex so bad that it isn't even funny anymore.

Unmanifested Comet is excluded in this fight thanks. Ramiel or Leliel could do some damage or even kill him but surviving his duplicated or whatever bullshit N-Alex has under his sleeve they wont survive on a long-term basis, Except Ramiel but ramiel would go to sleep instead.

Holyhotsauce said:
Do you want me to change it? Is Ultra Megaman stronger?
I said to exclude Unmanifested Comet, seriously Unmanifested Comet is already in the pinnacle of the Pyramid, N-Alex would look like an already wounded ant to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back