• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am myself You are you said:
Rip Mysterio
How does Mysterio gets RIP-ed by Shazam and is such defeat a stomp in which sense?

Punch them and shock them.

An hour prep might as well be no prep. He takes weeks to even put up shows like the London battle, while having Edith. Probably give him prep or this is a massive stomp

Oh waaaiit... My bad, I thought he has more drones in his standart equip. Better give him EDITH then.

Oh wait, this is still a stomp because of Shazam's bullshit invulnerability. Nevermind

Is it though? Mysterio is smart. He can somehow convince Shazam into turning into his kid form. And Shazam can't do anything with Illusions, so it's just a matter of time.

Well, illusions can't do anything to Shazam, and Mysterio probably can't randomly convince an unknown kid to reveal his big secret.

Well, the battle would be long since Shazam can't do anything through illusions. So, with time, Mysterio would be able to pull this off. Also considering the fact that Mysterio portrait himself as a mage/wizzard.

MrKerf said:
Well, the battle would be long since Shazam can't do anything through illusions. So, with time, Mysterio would be able to pull this off. Also considering the fact that Mysterio portrait himself as a mage/wizzard.
I don't see how pretending to be a wizard gives one wizard knowledge, nor does it give into the fact that Shazam's power is magic and from a wizard, nor the fact that the magic would have a weakness where he would have to say his name and let the lightning strike himself.

Shazam's a kid, not an idiot, and Mysterio has no knowledge whatsoever to even think about an illusion to even pull that off.

Plus, isn't everything about his illusions electric powered?.... you can see where I'm going with this.

I can see that Shazam would be curious to see another magic user and be like "Hey, do you know the old guy named Shazam" or smt like that. Well, not like that but u see my point.

Yes, but Shazams range is tens of meters with electricity, while Quentins is dozens of meters with drones and speed is =, so yeah.

MrKerf said:
I can see that Shazam would be curious to see another magic user and be like "Hey, do you know the old guy named Shazam" or smt like that. Well, not like that but u see my point.
Yes, but Shazams range is tens of meters with electricity, while Quentins is dozens of meters with drones and speed is =, so yeah.
I'm assuming you've never watched either of those movies with that response.

What in the entire Shazam movie hinted that Billy would be so stupid to say his name like that? He's childish, not an idiot.

And you know the "dozens of meters" is literally the same rating as tens of meters, two meters isn't going to be a big difference, ESPECIALLY when that isn't even a real tier rating, so I'm going to edit that.

Anyways, the dozens of meters come from the size of his monstrous illusions. That's all. It doesn't even matter. And since I have to spell it out for you, Shazam has consistently screwed over electronics with electrical attacks throughout his movie. He zaps the illusion, the drones go out of wack, Shazam realizes because Wisdom of Solomon (which is what helped him learn to properly share his powers and locate Sivana's weakness), and then destroys the rest of the drones.

This isn't even a match, it's merely how long Mysterio can survive.

I wasn't saying that it would be like that. I'm saying he would be interested in another magic user, Mysterio would notice and would use it to talk the kid into weakening himself.

Sorry for that, I'm bad in English and I thought that were different things. My bad. That is why, btw, why I'm trying to make shorter sentence.

Yeah, I know that he can zap it, I just thought that he wouldn't reach it.

Now I agree with you.

Back