• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myeato vs Naiomi (For Strongest Low 5-B)

This was brought up in the strongest thread so I'm making it to make it easier for both sides involved.

Neutral here.

Myeato Urusaki vs Naiomi

This is for strongest for Low 5-B with Speed Equalized, otherwise anything goes.

Who wins and why?

Not officially voting yet, but I will bring up a few things.

• Naiomi in LNF at this time does not screw around, as she obtained similar to how Goku obtained Super Saiyan. (So, she will go for the kill at the start)
  • Naiomi also has curses that can take Myeato's durability down as well, if it would be a problem (She can do them raw (with no magic) if Myeato resists the magic ones)
  • Naiomi also has precog, so she will be hard to kill, and Myeato regenerating also counts as something substantial, so she can prepare for that.
  • Naiomi can also petrify via touch
Again, not actually voting until someone brings in more points, but bringing points as to why Naiomi doesn't get completely outclassed by hax.

Precog can't help get around attacks that ignore causality. That alone is like the deciding factor here. Regen is nothing when he also has resurrection (he's basically very difticult to kill in this).

• Myeato has atomic destruction, he could destroy her body by splitting the atoms that compose it.
  • He can fight without a body (and actually without a soul too), suggesting immense mental power
  • Acausality.

In what way does Myeato do atomic destruction? (is it just doing it out of nowhere while just standing there or something else)

I only see "can fight without a body". That does not suggest without a soul. (I saw it. It was elsewhere) Can he actually separate them at will?

I don't see what that does for him in this fight since Naiomi doesn't have any time or causality shenanigans.

I'm probably going to have to get Reclusive over here.

Well I was just pointing out what gives him an edge via comparison, not voting for an actual fight (which tbh shouldn't have been made as I wasn't looking to make a fight, just some few comparisons ;_;)

I feel kinda bad since Myeato hasn't been truly noted for his quality yet and I just had to open my mouth ;_;

Sera Loveheart said:
Well I was just pointing out what gives him an edge via comparison, not voting for an actual fight (which tbh shouldn't have been made as I wasn't looking to make a fight, just some few comparisons ;_;)

I feel kinda bad since Myeato hasn't been truly noted for his quality yet and I just had to open my mouth ;_;
Eh, it's alright. This generally happens when you put characters on the wiki's strongest thread. Well, something will (hopefully) happen here.

Wonder how Low 2-C forms would go. Or Naiomi vs Lullabelle

Lullabelle would be a more suitable choice since she's actually been here awhile and is ready to go, whereas Myeato is prone to likely undergo some tweaks here and there before he reaches the owner's "satisfactory" conditions.

Naiomi is more suited for that spot. Besides after I start making more profiles (and if my brother who does the series with me decides to join the fray) Myeato's stats and things are subject to change. I do like that ol Myeato is getting attention though.

Back