• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My words are The Immovable Law like the Mountains | Naruto Vs InFamous | Nix Vs Naruto

Naruto still has Passive Fearhax that completely paralyzes his enemies.

Naruto has literally been able to see through the same kind of disguises in the war arc using KCM and tracks the enemies emotions themselves, he's finding her with no difficulty.
Yeah this makes more sense than the other arguments (being genuine here). How does fearhax works?

Nonono- To clarify- The same kind of thing that Cole did failed to find Nix.

How does fearhax works?
It isn't even a valid win con for Naruto since he doesn't even use the ability in-character. Also it isn't "passive" in the common usage sense, it actively needs to be activated or Naruto needs to be extremely bloodlusted for it to become "passive", which he isn't in this fight since Kyubi Chakra Mode Naruto isn't naturally bloodlusted. So he'd have to activate the ability consciously, which he wouldn't do since it's not in-character for him to do so at this point of time.

It isn't a win-con at all but people seem to believe that it is.

If the character in question doesn't resist Fear Manipulation you can bet your bottom dollar someone's gonna argue "Fear Hax GG" despite the fact it isn't even a valid win-con for Naruto.

Just the nature of these types of debates tbh.

Seems to be clones, being smarter, outlasting her, substitution and prediction (via emotions?) to dodge being one of the key arguments.

Though I feel like tbh there's nothing Naruto can do if Sasha remains hidden and conduits do get stronger over time. I'm not knowledgeable enough on Naruto's emotion reading though but that might be hard to do against an enemy you can't see.

I'm missing some others probably.

Also in the boruto example Naruto tells Kuruma to calm down in the scan u sent which implies again that its not passive. At best it needs to be activated and directed at Nix
This is contradicted by Naruto's usage of the ability against Shin, were he had to actively use his fear manip to affect Shin.

Just wanna show that we have given great counters to the fear hax argument and I advise people to read the boruto chapter in case you don't know what happened.

My vote isn't based on fear hax at all lol. I personally don't like the fear hax argument, but since it's on the page I don't really have the authority to say what does and doesn't work, so I only presented my arguments without it at all

What is Nix's wincon?
Can teleport away from Naruto's attacks, her heat can one shot Naruto. Read this
I'll address Soul's arguments later today but i do have to ask, how does Naruto deal with Nix's flames which can damage and burn Cole MacGrath who can no sale his Ionic Storm's heat which can burn and damage The Beast, with said Beast being able to tank the center of a nuclear explosion with zero issues, which generates heat in the 100.000.000 C ranges?

I don't see anything within Naruto's arsenal that'll help him against this level of heat tbh.
  • Can Naruto endlessly use Substitution Jutsu? if not then he'll eventually run out of substitutions, which at that point Nix would just vap his shit with 100 Million Celsius heats. Also from my knowledge of the series Naruto doesn't really use Subs in this form, he would mostly use Clones which while useful, definitely have a hard cap on the amount of Naruto can use since they require Chakra to form and create.

• Naruto doesn't really range spam in any of his keys from what i know of, he's specifically a h2h fighter who occasionally uses range attacks like Rasenshuriken and TBB, he'd initially start combat with Nix h2h. Which would be terrible for him since again, her level of heat is insane and would instantly one shot Naruto if he interacted with any of her fire attacks. Nix also has Intangibility that would allow her to negate the range spam from Naruto if he decides to do that as well.

• Prediction =/= knowing the capabilities of your opponent's attack, Naruto would only be able to predict the fact Nix would attack him but not predict the fact that Nix's fire attacks would instantly vaporize him if they come in contact with or even close to his body, which at that point it would be too late for him since he'd be vap'd from existence.

None of what you said really helps Naruto from getting dookie'd on by Nix's heat tbh. So currently my vote is for Nix via vaporizing Naruto with her 100.000.000 C level heats.
I'm just gonna give an overall view of how I think the fight would go.

Nix and Naruto spawn in, Naruto does shadow clones and Nix see's this and just starts teleporting away from all the clones to avoid them which she can spam and teleport hundreds of meters away to avoid the massive swarm of narutos or just fly hundreds of meters away making the clones have to change direction multiple times never landing a hit. Considering her reactive evolution being based on stressing her body, fighting hundreds of clones would easily progress her abilities so her teleportation should grow to become better and more accurate to dodge the clones easier (This is really only if she ends up getting up close and having to do h2h). As I noted above, her explosions with her fire can reach just a couple of meters, same with her smoke which can suffocate the clones, her napalm grenades which can stun and hold the clones in the air. Naruto's greatest counter is his stamina and spamming clones. She evades every attack and needs just one fire ball on Naruto to kill him. I would vote Naruto if Nix didn't have so much to throw at the clones but sadly NIX FRA.

The AoE seems terribly small. Is there a way Nix can reliably tag Naruto? Not only does he have Shunshin (which I'm pretty sure he actually uses in character in this mode), but by using clones, he can use multiple clones as bait which will allow him to analyze her fight and attack patterns. After his clones get incinerated with one hit, the clones will then relay information to him letting him know NOT to get close to her fire attacks, hell after that, he might not even bother going close because of it. He can also just control Kurama's chakra to attack from range and can increase the size to massively increase his AoE. And his Emotion Senses can also help here in this situation. Not even to mention the massive stamina advantage between the two.

Does she have the Ray Field Inhibitor? Because that'd give her a good advantage against him right? The Speed advantage and the AP advantage, looks to be enough to do some big damage against Naruto... although he has regeneration so I wonder how fatal it really will be..

Naruto has alot more advantages in this fight than I originally expected, but Fear Hax definitely isn't one of them.

Not only does he have Shunshin (which I'm pretty sure he actually uses in character in this mode)
He used it one time against Raikage and after that he never did it again, so it's pretty ooc in this key.

but by using clones, he can use multiple clones as bait which will allow him to analyze her fight and attack patterns. After his clones get incinerated with one hit, the clones will then relay information to him letting him know NOT to get close to her fire attacks, hell after that, he might not even bother going close because of it. He can also just control Kurama's chakra to attack from range and can increase the size to massively increase his AoE. And his Emotion Senses can also help here in this situation. Not even to mention the massive stamina advantage between the two.
she can teleport hundreds of meters or fly hundreds of meters avoiding the clones altogether and attack the main Naruto. And controlling kuruma's chakra barely increases his range.

Deceived already brought up a counter for the emotion sensing thing,
  • Prediction =/= knowing the capabilities of your opponent's attack, Naruto would only be able to predict the fact Nix would attack him but not predict the fact that Nix's fire attacks would instantly vaporize him if they come in contact with or even close to his body, which at that point it would be too late for him since he'd be vap'd from existence.

He used it one time against Raikage and after that he never did it again, so it's pretty ooc in this key.
3rd Raikage too, Kisame too, I think against Madara and Obito too (happens in the Storm games a lot too but thats Storm so E)

I'm quite sure every ninja uses Shinshun passively all the time, idk why its ruled here that it's an active thing to speed amp even further tbh, but what's on the page is what's on the page- Naruto is a main verse, VSBW better get it right.

she can teleport hundreds of meters or fly hundreds of meters avoiding the clones altogether and attack the main Naruto.
How exactly is she going to attack the "main one" when there's so many of identical clones which even have the same chakra signature?
And controlling kuruma's chakra barely increases his range.
Bruh, Naruto vs Sasuke exists, even in 1 Tail those arms are bloody huge

Last edited:
3rd Raikage too, Kisame too, I think against Madara and Obito too (happens in the Storm games a lot too but thats Storm so E)

I'm quite sure every ninja uses Shinshun passively all the time, idk why its ruled here that it's an active thing to speed amp even further tbh, but what's on the page is what's on the page- Naruto is a main verse, VSBW better get it right.
Get the times he used shunshin on 3rd Raikage, Madara and Obito. The Kisame instance is literally when he couldn't control his power why tf would you use that as an example?

And no ninjas do not use Shinshun passively LOL. It's always a hyped up moment or a very blatant instance of it being done like with Sasuke vs Deidara, Naruto vs Raikage, Naruto using it on Kisame, or the edo kages using it to get to the battle field. It's never stated they're just always engaging each other with shunshin, that wouldn't even make sense lmao.

Bruh, Naruto vs Sasuke exists, even in 1 Tail those arms are bloody huge
Not hundreds of meters, it's at best tens of meters. Nix has hundreds of meters with her flight and teleportation. It's useless here.

Get the times he used shunshin on 3rd Raikage, Madara and Obito. The Kisame instance is literally when he couldn't control his power why tf would you use that as an example?
dawg im just going off of memory lmao, i just recall him doing the super fast thing lol
And no ninjas do not use Shinshun passively LOL. It's always a hyped up moment or a very blatant instance of it being done like with Sasuke vs Deidara, Naruto vs Raikage, Naruto using it on Kisame, or the edo kages using it to get to the battle field. It's never stated they're just always engaging each other with shunshin, that wouldn't even make sense lmao.
Huh, aight then. Honestly i never understood it- really did thought everyone just put chakra in their feet all the time to move at max capability all the time
Not hundreds of meters, it's at best tens of meters. Nix has hundreds of meters with her flight and teleportation. It's useless here.
Aight but that's not barely. Also I went on a field trip yesterday and we measured a hundred meters- i looked at the distance and was like "yeah naruto can make that distance"

she can teleport hundreds of meters or fly hundreds of meters avoiding the clones altogether and attack the main Naruto. And controlling kuruma's chakra barely increases his range.

Deceived already brought up a counter for the emotion sensing thing,
I didn't even use emotion sensing as my main point at all. She wouldn't even know which one is the main Naruto when he can summon hundreds or thousands at a time. Still didn't counter the fact that if she uses fire to vap his clones, he will then know not to get close and avoid the fireballs, and just spam AoE. He also has range?? Her Fireball AoE is terribly small.

In fact you didn't even address my argument at all.

I'll just vote for Naruto for my reasons above.

Edit: Not that it matters since grace ends in like 10 minutes..

Aight but that's not barely. Also I went on a field trip yesterday and we measured a hundred meters- i looked at the distance and was like "yeah naruto can make that distance"
Have the chakra hands expended hundreds of meters though?

Nierre's vote shouldn't count since He/She is a soy filled beta who likes Magi :sick:🤮
967716876698386452.webp

Back