• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My story

Hi! I don't know if I will be answered or not, but I would like to know what are the requirements for an unpopular story to have a character and verse profile on this wiki? I have a story that already has 40 chapters written (in my country's language)and that very soon will have a Light Novel made by myself with professional illustrations and in addition, a manga made by the same illustrator. If anyone can clear this doubt of mine, I would be very grateful.

First you need to have a fairly recognized popularity, for example 1 million to 5 million visits as less, be published by a real company, and not be made directly for power scaling (I mean if the creator himself created the series aware of the wiki and made the broken ones on purpose).

there are other details related to being a member of the wiki

Option 1. popularity (as long as you are very notable and not just a fanfiction level writer you could arguably get profiles here)
Option 2. official publication (an almost automatic thing that can get you a profile)
Option 3. All of the above.

Hi! I don't know if I will be answered or not, but I would like to know what are the requirements for an unpopular story to have a character and verse profile on this wiki? I have a story that already has 40 chapters written (in my country's language)and that very soon will have a Light Novel made by myself with professional illustrations and in addition, a manga made by the same illustrator. If anyone can clear this doubt of mine, I would be very grateful.
i think the easiest one would be :
  • have fans other than battleboarders.
  • recognized popularity
  • not blatantly copy pasting this wiki description.
  • would be good if series has media representation other than web novel, such as manga, LN, Animation, game, etc..
  • have official publisher.
  • high effort/quality series (case by case judgement)

God of War series is perfect example.

and not be made directly for power scaling (I mean if the creator himself created the series aware of the wiki and made the broken ones on purpose).
I've had this story for a while.A story about war between gods is hard not to have high level of power.

I mean, as long as you don't do shit Tier 0 or High 1-A
The story is still at the beginning. It only has the first arc made with 40 chapters.As much as I've had this story in my mind for a long time. I'm reading some real life theories about parallel, alternate dimensions and universes etc.

how about you link it and we judge it
When I have the light novel with illustration, I'll send you a link for you to analyze. For now, it only has the initial chapters with the translation of my country and there is no illustration at the moment.I'm waiting for the illustrator to buy some equipment so we can start the illustrations

The story is still at the beginning. It only has the first arc made with 40 chapters.As much as I've had this story in my mind for a long time. I'm reading some real life theories about parallel, alternate dimensions and universes etc.
Like I said, you can put universes and dimensions on them, but don't do it all on purpose to the highest level in the Wiki.

yeah, basically if you make a good cosmology then its ok but if it is made specifically as to make it higher rated in tier then no, it ain't happening

Like I said, you can put universes and dimensions on them, but don't do it all on purpose to the highest level in the Wiki.
So the problem would be if I made a character that would fit perfectly at level 0 or 1?That is, can only authors who do not know about the existence of this wiki make a character at this level?

So the problem would be if I made a character that would fit perfectly at level 0 or 1?That is, can only authors who do not know about the existence of this wiki make a character at this level?
nah, Lovecraft had a tier 0 cosmology and he lived before ww2

He's clearly saying that if I do create or am thinking about creating a level 0 character, I won't be able to
it's wack but it is more of if you intentionally make a tier 0 character to the point that there's evidence and one can tell it's all for vs debates. An example would be suggsverse or that one verse people discussed that was made by a guy who then promoted it on tik tok as this super op verse.

First you need to have a fairly recognized popularity, for example 1 million to 5 million visits as less, be published by a real company, and not be made directly for power scaling (I mean if the creator himself created the series aware of the wiki and made the broken ones on purpose).

there are other details related to being a member of the wiki
Define a real company if you don't mind

i am personally fine if you want to make tier 0 character. But it must be high effort. Don't create tier 0 characters with just wall of text.
You can be sure that if I am going to create a level 0 character, there will be a lot of evidence in various arcs and it will not be clear his level on his first appearance

Define a real company if you don't mind
I'll take care of that later.I have to continue with the changes to the drafts of all the chapters to move to the Light Novel with a great and easy to understand translation

I will try to find a way to send the first chapter as soon as my illustrator does the first illustration. Just so you can see what the story is all about

Example: Companies that are recognized
even at the city level or higher, example Editorial planeta is a real company so any material produced is public with a real license
If it's a company that is just starting out but is still real, does it work? a company of independent project , for example.

If it's a company that is just starting out but is still real, does it work? a company of independent project , for example.
As long as it's not something like a shell corporation

I think it works.

More or less this is similar to the Pancheco thread that was accepted[/Url} (Although the creator is not me and it is not a Powerscaling, besides being a Minecraft parody, so the point of the Lore had to be taken into account)

Seems a public “real” company from the Netherlands. But why you are worried if it will be displayed in the wiki or not? I thought you ain't doing it for the sake of wiki, I guess?

Seems a public “real” company from the Netherlands. But why you are worried if it will be displayed in the wiki or not? I thought you ain't doing it for the sake of wiki, I guess?
I want my story to reach more countries and get more views.This wiki is not just for people to see the character's level. It also serves to make a story known, much more popular.I intend to personally translate the story into other languages as well. I always had this dream of becoming a well-known author. I think you understand well what I'm talking about.

I want my story to reach more countries and get more views.This wiki is not just for people to see the character's level. It also serves to make a story known, much more popular.I intend to personally translate the story into other languages as well. I always had this dream of becoming a well-known author. I think you understand well what I'm talking about.
Not to that extent that wiki can provide. Trust me, even Reddit can provide more popularity to stories than the wiki.
Also, the purpose of the wiki is to index a character's powers and abilities. And according to our requirements, I don't think Wiki makes stories more famous in terms of lore. Rather more in terms of power, which is obviously not your goal in this writing journey.

Not to that extent that wiki can provide. Trust me, even Reddit can provide more popularity to stories than the wiki.
Also, the purpose of the wiki is to index a character's powers and abilities. And according to our requirements, I don't think Wiki makes stories more famous in terms of lore. Rather more in terms of power, which is obviously not your goal in this writing journey.
I didn't know Reddit was so popular. I think I'll try that site then. Thanks for the suggestion

Coming back here to say that I have the first chapter of the Light Novel published on tapas.io

I would like you to rate this first chapter. I just don't know if the fact that it is in the language of my country will interfere with the translation when reading through the website.

I don't have a readership for now, but when a friend of mine shares my story I believe it will grow rapidly.

What do you think? Did you understand? It is bad? I need your opinion
in the first part it sounded like a lot of Youtube stories (which I like) but I feel that the first chapter lacks a touch of expressiveness since in part it felt somewhat empty, without really existing danger, do you understand me?

If it were up to me I would let Valmon be affected by conventional weapons when he doesn't know that he is being attacked at first.

79/100

Back