• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My story

in the first part it sounded like a lot of Youtube stories (which I like) but I feel that the first chapter lacks a touch of expressiveness since in part it felt somewhat empty, without really existing danger, do you understand me?

If it were up to me I would let Valmon be affected by conventional weapons when he doesn't know that he is being attacked at first.

79/100
Thanks for your honest opinion. There is actually an explanation for why he is unaffected by conventional weapons. But since it's the first chapter, of course it doesn't come right away. There will be more chapters than that. I would appreciate it if you would follow me there and continue to rate my story.

Hi! I don't know if I will be answered or not, but I would like to know what are the requirements for an unpopular story to have a character and verse profile on this wiki? I have a story that already has 40 chapters written (in my country's language)and that very soon will have a Light Novel made by myself with professional illustrations and in addition, a manga made by the same illustrator. If anyone can clear this doubt of mine, I would be very grateful.
If people think you're writing fiction just for VSBW, you'll be rejected from the start.

My suggestions; Writing fiction as if VSBW didn't exist quite normally.
If you have a special interest in the power system and want to create strong characters in the editing you are going to write, then you will need to keep cosmology consistent, processable, and strong.

The story, plot, theme, conflicts, psychological fiction of the fiction and the characters in general should be processed consistently.

In addition, having your fiction published by a publishing house will further increase the chances of VSBW accepting it. Of course, the most important factor is that the fiction is recognized in a certain amount.

If people think you're writing fiction just for VSBW, you'll be rejected from the start.

My suggestions; Writing fiction as if VSBW didn't exist quite normally.
If you have a special interest in the power system and want to create strong characters in the editing you are going to write, then you will need to keep cosmology consistent, processable, and strong.

The story, plot, theme, conflicts, psychological fiction of the fiction and the characters in general should be processed consistently.

In addition, having your fiction published by a publishing house will further increase the chances of VSBW accepting it. Of course, the most important factor is that the fiction is recognized in a certain amount.
I intend to make my story interesting in the eyes of others, Currently I am no longer interested in having my history in vs battle. That was past. Currently I just want more people to know my story.Very soon I will have help from a youtuber friend who will share my story and attract more people. But I don't want my story to be known only among Brazilians. I want people from other countries to read it too and be honest with their reviews. If you like it, follow me on my tapas profile, if you don't, just give your honest opinions and leave. Even bad reviews that make sense will help me improve my story in the future. So if you're interested, I left the link to the first chapter in my comment above.

Pretty sure regardless if you believe your work is influenced by powerscaling or not, it will not be accepted by the wiki by the sheer principle of you being a member of VS Wiki.

There are other, more prominent users in this wiki (some have even held staff positions) who have their endeavors writing fiction and none of them have ever been allowed to have their stories showcased in the wiki to my knowledge.

You're already taking a wrong step by asking about getting your story in this wiki. Rather, you should just focus on writing (or improving the writing of) your story by going to certain forums dedicated for writing.

Pretty sure regardless if you believe your work is influenced by powerscaling or not, it will not be accepted by the wiki by the sheer principle of you being a member of VS Wiki.

There are other, more prominent users in this wiki (some have even held staff positions) who have their endeavors writing fiction and none of them have ever been allowed to have their stories showcased in the wiki to my knowledge.

You're already taking a wrong step by asking about getting your story in this wiki. Rather, you should just focus on writing (or improving the writing of) your story by going to certain forums dedicated for writing.
I guess you didn't read the recent comments. I no longer want my story to be on the wiki even if it were possible.

I only came back here because of this comment:
how about you link it and we judge it

All I want now is people reading, evaluating and if they like it, following me on my tapas.io page

I think he is trying to clarify it for you, so if any chance you changed your mind again, then you just lose the hope as the author being VSBW member is clear-cut prohibited. I hope you understand this perspective from VSBW, at least is commonsensical enough.

I think he is trying to clarify it for you, so if any chance you changed your mind again, then you just lose the hope as the author being VSBW member is clear-cut prohibited. I hope you understand this perspective from VSBW, at least is commonsensical enough.
I understood it a long time ago and I don't intend to change my mind. Otherwise, I would have resumed the conversation before

Back