• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Near Future

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Well long story short, I will spend less time here.

Not implying anything I will leave this wiki or even badmouthing anyone - In fact no I am not leaving here and yes I can still be seen here.

Just I have some really important life planning issues, beside my busy day job which gets busier because my firm has fewer capital to maintain full time manpower.

My region, the whole Earth is starving and people are desperate on moving to regions closest to recovery.

Just feel free to invite me to any CRT or calc review. Just, do not expect me to be doing things fast.

And, till next time.

Yes. No problem. Please take care of yourself first and foremost. I really hope that things will get much better for you.

I do want to ask one question:

Anyone here are actually working adults? How long do you actually spend time here? Beside... An hour to hours of travel time, household work in removing snow for 4 - 6 months, working from home, working from everywhere, moving house to dodge bullets and missiles unrest?

Maybe that helps with my future life planning.

I do work a full time job IRL, 40 hours a week + driving from home to work, work to home, and lunch breaks are still mid shift. But even on top of that, I on average spend about 40-60 hours a week depending on RL plans and situations.

As I have mentioned previously Medeus, you should at least severely cut down on the non-essential activity, such as Discord. I do not want you to get a burnout or work yourself to death.

Yes, I understand. I have been trying to cut down the harder stuff and things not the best for therapy. I also go on nature walks and eat healthy food during my free time. Plus I'm about to move to a nearby house with more open space, so I may overtime find more peace with some of those upcoming situations. I actually haven't been active on Discord servers specifically, though been talking to friends I haven't talked to in a while.

I'm actually doing better than I was a few days ago, but just need to do things at my own pace instead of basically jumping to places as soon as I'm pinged for instance. And I was just answering a simple question Jason asked.

Okay, that is good then.

You said that you had something like 121 Discord notifications to respond to the other day, so that seems like a few hours of unnecessary work every day at least, and you could also focus on the more important threads here in this forum, and the ones that other staff need your help with, rather than respond to everything.

Oh yeah, most of those just posts of a conference call; group DMs basically list each and every post as an added message as opposed to one notification per thread that has at least one post. So that's a my bad on the confusion. Though there were a few pinged messages on a few servers though not all of them were wiki related. And it was mostly a few people on my friends list messaging me about the same thing at the same time which did stress me at the moment, but I'm at ease for that part now.

Okay then. However, again, after cutting down my total weekly work to 65-80 hours a week (85-100 hours previously), I am feeling much less stressed out and am not in danger of burnout anymore.

Alright, Jason. You take care of yourself now. Have a nice time, and handle the things you can at your own pace. When you're able to come back to a fuller extent, we'll be waiting with open arms.

Latest news: I may really need to reduce my time here - for at least one month from now - due to my current work and professional exams.

You will definitely see me shitposting or chitchatting since these activities run fewer brain cells than making or evaluating complex calculations or revising or reviewing lores and stats and powers and abilities.

'til next time.

Back