• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few questions

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Didn't want to make separate threads, so....
  1. What does this grant? Being an instant ahead of timeline?
  2. My second question is not relevant to the first one, but a general one.
    1. basically, what if someone was erased on the deepest level - history, memories, reality, plot, etc, yet there was someone who still remembered him/her? What ability would that be?

1. Should be some kind of acausality, probably type 4, or time manipulation
2. I don’t think there’s a power for that other than that character having a ton of resistances to stuff like memory manipulation and plot manipulation

I see, thank you.

Wish they had a power like that. Seems like a neat ability

Finally remembered the other question I had.

What if there is a character who can make themselves weaker and stronger at will. Is there an ability for something like that?

Finally remembered the other question I had.

What if there is a character who can make themselves weaker and stronger at will. Is there an ability for something like that?
Making themselves stronger is statistics amplification but idk what's ability making weaker,I mean this ability is kinda weird since it's totally useless and doesn't help anything in matches at all

statistics reduction can only affect opponents afaik,but this ability reduces stat of yourself lol

statistics reduction can only affect opponents afaik,but this ability reduces stat of yourself lol
Well, perhaps the profile is mentioning just to opponents, but affecting urself also apply to it, i guess the page just doesnt mentions it because it would be redundant lol

What does this grant? Being an instant ahead of timeline?
About this one, I have another slightly different question... This wouldn't be enough for dimensional travel, right? Because he isn't travelling to a different dimension but existing a moment ahead of the current timeline? 🤔

For some reasons his profile uses this evidence as dimensional travel, which i find odd (and trying to remove).

About this one, I have another slightly different question... This wouldn't be enough for dimensional travel, right? Because he isn't travelling to a different dimension but existing a moment ahead of the current timeline? 🤔

For some reasons his profile uses this evidence as dimensional travel, which i find odd (and trying to remove).
That doesn't make much sense to be used for DT, no..

1-I feel like it would be like a trip back in time only that you are limited to such a small trip that one would not easily notice the difference.
2-I feel like it would be a Self-Power Modification (since one can "equalize" its power to better handle citations)

No yeah that’s like time manipulation. Unless there’s evidence to say it’s a separate dimension, it’s not dimensional travel.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. And no, there is no evidence for a separate dimension

I need to get that removed in the next CRT.

That doesn't make much sense to be used for DT, no..
Yep, exactly what I was thinking. I don't know why they even put it here

I feel like it would be like a trip back in time only that you are limited to such a small trip that one would not easily notice the difference
It's not time travel either tho 🤔. Cause he can't move forward or backward, just exists a step ahead. It's confusing

I feel like it would be a Self-Power Modification (since one can "equalize" its power to better handle citations)
Huh, didn't know that existed. Thanks

Back