• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure it be a Sonic X type of shit where some locations from Sonic's World where brought to Earth.

Or maybe it was a different type of Angel Island cause it looks nothing like it did in S3&K

That would be saying that there's more than one master Emerald.

Also, the Black Arms has strong ties with the humans, which have strong ties to Shadow. Rouge works for the Humans.

I'm pretty sure it's easier to find a floating piece of land in the Sonic Universe than the freaking Master Emerald, but then again it might be just an inconsistency.

And so? You can have Shadow and Rouge travel between the two worlds to help the humans and also the Anthropes, they don't have to stay in one world permanently.

But why would they?

Why would Eggman put so much focus conquering 2 worlds at the same time?

@User screw that, people defended worse thing in this franchise

@ElixirBlue cause he is greedy like that, Eggman ain't gonna be satisfied with just one world, he is the type of guy who wants more and more.

And it's not like it is impossible, he managed to conquer multiple worlds in Colors, the only thing that stops him are Sonic and his friends.

That is a stretch. Eggman is greedy, but not stupid. The Wisp planets were easy, and nothing indicated that he attacked all five at once.

Humans are find with the appearance of Mobians, As if they were around for a really long time.

The Gaia Gates Require the chaos emeralds. As well as the Ark's Eclipse canon.

It's not a stretch, this is the same guy who would rule the universe if he could do it, plus he has an ego the size of the a planet.

And yes, they know of them, this could also mean that there was ways to travel around the two worlds long ago.

And yes, it is possible that Earth stuff incorporates the Chaos Emeralds in some of their stuff, but that was a long time ago and there could be ways to travel between the two worlds.

Is there any evidence in anything in the franchise that indicates that there was dimensional traveling between worlds by regular people?

I'm pretty sure they can use stuff like the Giant Rings to warp there, or there is some portals in the world.

I admit i'm speculating a lot, but given what we see in the series and in other media from this franchise, it seems easy to explain.

Except in Archie, where the Mobians and Humans live on the same Planet. Different species but equal in the same planet.

Kay but this is not Archie, and that is the only branch of the franchise that does that.

Back