• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Top Tiers Upgrades & Minor Revisions

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
So, a recent calculation of mine has given some impressive results that will upgrade All Might and pals.

So far my High-Low version is most accepted. High-Low yielded 6.192 Megatons of TNT, Low 7-B, Small City level+. So that means that all the Low 7-Cs go to Low 7-B. All High 7-Cs go to 7-A.

I believe only All Might and All For One scale to this. IMO Nomu shouldn't ever have scaled, since the only way he hurt All Might was attacking his weak spot, and the only way he survived was due to his blunt-force attack reduction Quirk. So Nomu's durability against blunt force should scale, but nothing else.

Also, All Might's Weakened Form lacks a weakness. Nomu hurts him by attacking his weak spot, which is why only the left hand side of his body is wounded, despite Nomu's grip being locked on both sides. So All Might's Weakened Form needs a weakness of a weak point on his left torso added.

Agree with this, Nomu wasn't supposed to kill All Might, it was Kurogiri, who can ignore durability by closing his portals.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So what should we rate Noumu as? He did manage to wrestle with All Might though.
Nomu was completely unaffected by Deku's 100% punch, so he should be "At least 8-A+, likely far higher" or just Low 7-C for being much stronger than Endeavor.

The thing is that Nomu wrestled with All Might. And was successfully trading blows with him. If Noumu was that vastly below All Might, then shouldn't he be curbstomping tf out of Noumu? Hell, it was made to take All Might on at 100%.

Nomu scaling to the 100% punch seems safe. I just feel like we shouldn't give him to top tier rating when he is just described as being a nigh-indestructible punching bag.

Assaltwaffle said:
Nomu scaling to the 100% punch seems safe. I just feel like we shouldn't give him to top tier rating when he is just described as being a nigh-indestructible punching bag.
So Likely Small City Level+ as opposed to At Least Small City Level+ then? Sounds good to me.

Nomu is stronger than Endeavor, so "At least 8-A+, likely far higher" or just Low 7-C should be fine.

Well Low 7-C is going away entirely; the top tiers are above that. "At least 8-A" is safe.

@Versus

Is grappling with someone yet not managing to hurt him really notable though? He only matched blows because he quirk helped him manage the impact. The only time he hurt All Might was when he attacked his weak spot.

@Therefir

Alright if Nomu threw that hit he should probably scale.

Also is All Might's "Plus Ultra" an attack? He spoke it against Nomu like it was.

Yes, Nomu hurt All Might's arm a little bit.

Nah it's just a war cry or something.

As I said on the calc itself, High-Low seems legitimate.

Maybe I'm misremembering something, but didn't All Might mention that Midoriya getting one of his hairs gave him 1% of All Might's strength? If that's something he did say, can that be taken literally? If so, would it be 1% of his (weakened) then-strength, or 1% of his maximum?

ThePerpetual said:
Maybe I'm misremembering something, but didn't All Might mention that Midoriya getting one of his hairs gave him 1% of All Might's strength? If that's something he did say, can that be taken literally? If so, would it be 1% of his (weakened) then-strength, or 1% of his maximum?
Neither. Even for the weakened value. That would make Izuku baseline 7-C. Witch would be a massive outlier.

ThePerpetual said:

Considering the show throws around 1%, 5%, 100%, and 1,000,000% (wut) pretty much all the time, we should probably take it as feats-only. Also I thought Midoriya just outright received All Might's quirk, but it would take time to master.

I also think that this seems reasonable.

Also, while we're here, Detroit Smash should give All Might pseudo-Weather Manipulation and Air Manipulation for creating a cyclone and drawing in a thunderstorm to change the weather.

That air vacuum drawing in the storm serving as attack speed seems... odd. And it isn't spectacular for All Might anyway. Speed is already calced since that is half of the needed variables for the KE formula.

But yes 2.35 Kilometer Range with Shockwaves seems reasonable considering he was able to show a similar feat against Midoriya and Bakuyo.

Assaltwaffle said:
ThePerpetual said:

Considering the show throws around 1%, 5%, 100%, and 1,000,000% (wut) pretty much all the time, we should probably take it as feats-only. Also I thought Midoriya just outright received All Might's quirk, but it would take time to master.
The power is transferred little by little iirc that increases as time goes. So the 100% of Deku at the time would basically equal, uhh let's say at least less than 15% of All Might's maximum.

@Kadmus

Best not to assume though. It is better than slapping 7-C on someone via assumption.

@Assaltwaffle Yeah I know it's just a rough estimate since there isn't any gauge on how much of the One for All Dekus has. But there was also the part where All Might said that he would've ended Noumu with one punch in his prime but it's fine where he is right now or is gonna be from the upgrade until we see Deku gain full power of One for All.

Well All Might said he could have done it in 5 hits, not 1, and that is where is Prime key came from. Unless you have a scan for doing it in 1 hit, in which case we may be able to upgrade.

Therefir said:
Nomu was completely unaffected by Deku's 100% punch, so he should be "At least 8-A+, likely far higher" or just Low 7-C for being much stronger than Endeavor.
The thing is, he didn't resist it by being durable. He resisted it by absorbing the shock of the attack. So that's not a great durability feat.

Back