• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

That way, 5% can be confined to UA beginnings, and Rise of Villains can have 8% as the only full cowl for Deku (not counting the higher ones)

What we should do is get separate keys for todoroki:

Tier: 8-C physically, High 8-C with Half-Hot, 8-B with Half-Cold, Low 7-C with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall | 8-C physically, 8-A with Half-Hot, 8-B with Half-Cold, Low 7-C with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall

AP: Building level physically (Stronger than Deku), Large Building level+ with Half-Hot (Can vaporize a large ice glacier in a few minutes), City Block level+ with Half-Cold (Created a large column of ice without freezing himself. Effortlessly froze a Zero-Point Bot), Small Town level with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall (Could create a huge ice structure in the Sports Festival. Froze a portion of a forest in an instant) | Building Level physically (Stronger than before), Multi-City Block level with Half-Hot (Stated to be comparable to Endeavor's Hellflame by All Might), City Block level+ with Half-Cold, Small Town level with Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall

Speed: Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can somewhat keep up with Stain. Capable of reacting to Iida's Recipro Burst, while Deku and the rest of the students were completely blitzed by it), Supersonic (His ice was able to travel at these speeds in the Final Exams Arc), Supersonic attack speed with Half-Hot (Likely comparable to his ice) | Athletic Human with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Supersonic+ attack speed and movement speed with Half-Cold (His ice is now comparable in speed to 8% Deku), Supersonic+ attack speed with Half-Hot (Likely comparable to his ice)

Keys: U.A Beginnings Saga | Rise Of Villain Saga

I keep forgetting Ujiko was in Chapter 1 and was the guy who told Midoriya had no quirk, like how they will tie in will be a huge factor coming up in this arc

Anyone else thinking Twice isnt dead? I wouldnt be suprised if it was revealed that he was badly injured and KOed at the end of this arc instead of dead.

This episode has to be the best moment I've ever seen in an anime. The OST when Edeavor launches his final attack and his lines were perfection. The animation was top notch. They knocked it out of the park with this one.

"PLUS ULTRA! PROMINENCE BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

P.S. People are now saying that attack was stronger than United States of Smash :p

Not counting VS Battle wiki standards, United States of Smash was All Might at the weakest we've ever seen him using the last embers of the power in only one arm. Lore wise its possible for Endeavor's strongest attack to be that powerful, especially since with in series logic I don't think they follow the rules of "because All Might is vastly stronger than Endeavor, he can tank his heat and flame based attacks which burn on a cellular level/vaporize"

But yea, vs Battle wiki standards and calc wise, we just need to see if Endeavor will perform a feat like say hurting revived Tomura or Gigantomachia cuz I doubt he's gonna do anything calc wise that goes above All Might's low 7-B with the way calced feats are done in this series

CaptainSparkz said:
Hahaha, I love it when people wank Endeavor
As per how powercreep works in this shows, i wouldnt bet against this. At some point you just know that people like Bakugo and Todoroki will rip apart multi-city blocks and destroy cities. Deku is already guaranteed to do that once he maxs out all his stuff.

No, I mean the lower ranked Nomu should have Natural Bloodlust, with the U.S.J. Nomu being the most applicable, since this info is coming from his page:

"...will execute any orders given to it with brutal efficiency, injuring Aizawa to the point of leaving permanent aftereffects even with Recovery Girl's best efforts."

While the Bloodlust page states:

"...character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy."'

^^well, last chapter before the 2 week break didnt really provide us with much new anyways aside from some new attacks on the noumus, so a new thread should be made with the next chapter

Ah had a feeling lol

Anyone else want to see Toru's face? I legit cant stand it anymore like i want to see her beautiful face!

BlackeJan said:
Ah had a feeling lol
Anyone else want to see Toru's face? I legit cant stand it anymore like i want to see her beautiful face!
You know what would be funny? if it was not beautiful and was actually a man

That would break my heart into a million piece and there's go my fanfiction

lol but it was said that Horikoshi was going to make Toru a guy but decided to chnged her to female instead

Say, has the newest chapter been leaked yet? I heard it happens sometimes, but with the way things are right now, I didn't know if it was affected in any way.

Back